Emma's Diary

Yeah I guess I have 5 haha

Having a crap week put 2 on so far but weigh in is tomorrow obviously the valentines meal was worse than i thought!!! Really wanted to shift some before next weekend but can't see it happening am gutted and constantly hungry! boo hoo

xx

Emma I so understand! I keep losing, regaining and relosing the same few pounds. This is pre-maintenance! So tempting to cut back severely but that is not what I am supposed to be doing. I need to stay away from that harmful habit.

Go with the flow, stick with the programme and we'll both be fine x

STS!!! was quite pleased haha I am still on induction Girly so I have no excuse. Except I keep cheating we went out for a meal last sunday didn't even try to be good haha. But I get straight back onit next day. TBH I have not been to the toilet properly all week sodon't hink thats helping. Going to take soemthing today cos my tummy is so uncomfortable. Next week will be a good week

xx

STS is great if you have been erm nibbling a little...! Great stuff. You're defo getting back into the groove.

Trouble is we all just love food and eating! That's what caused the problem in the first place lol. But we are learning all the time on Atkins, and eating better quality food. We won't give up!

Morning Em, are you not using flaxseed?

Ah, I see, how strange. LOL

The thing with flaxmeal is that you have to drink extra fluid along with a MIM or pancake or whatever, and some more fluid immediately after, too. If not the fibrous flaxmeal kinda dries out, hard, inside you, and that is not a good situation! The extra fluid makes all the difference, I find.

Yeah I have tried flax meal and it has no effect on me think its too many eggs to be honest!!

Morning

Weigh in a day early as I am going away today to see my best friend in London and I can't wait. We are goign to see chicago tomorrow afternoon then out to get very very drunk in the evening woo hoo.

Anyway 2lbs off so pleased with that - have a good weekend everyone

xx

Well done Emma... & have a fab weekend.x

Good Emma!

I think that women in particular can find Atkins a very up and down affair, scales-wise.

Anyone who's also been on a VLCD will recognise the overnight three to six pound 'regain' after eating extra carbs. And remember, most VLCDs are based on around 60 nc per day! Their low calorie component keeps dieters in ketosis. If I eat 60 nc a day on Atkins I regain.

When the scales go back up a bit now I just sigh and try to remind myself that, whatever I may or may not have eaten, it could not possibly have caused a regain of so much actual fat - physically impossible!

Keeping your nerve, and your head, is vital on this plan! And you've managed to keep yours.

Hi everyone had a fab weekend hope everyone is ok. Sruggling again this week feel like eating lots of chocolate. The only thing thats stopping me is knowing come May I have to be on stage in my underwear!! If that doesn't keep me on the staright and norrow nothing will

xx

Tickets wanted please. ;)

You are such a naughty man Jim haha. Well I have another week till I have been doing this diet for 6 months. I am still on induction and still have 2st 12lbs to loose what shoudl I do?

xx

It's time to move into OWL Emma.

Won't that mean the weight loss slows down? Well if it can get any slower haha

xx

Back