Emma's Diary

Morning Emma :) ... make sure you go this week to w.i ! ....
how do you think youve been apart from totm being due ?
I put on .5 lb but i dont think it was TOTM. Think i was just bloated. Not that im complaing about no TOTM yet of course!!!! xx

Hi Emma, How are you hun? Did you have a good weekend? Good luck with your weigh in this week x

PM'd you back chick, put on .5lb but not too stressed about that as i know why x

Bloating is horrible isn't it? I hate the feeling.

Ah well, onwards and downwards next week, eh hon? x

Bloating is horrible isn't it? I hate the feeling.

Ah well, onwards and downwards next week, eh hon? x

Yeah it sucks! I was sure it was gonna be TOTM but not yet apparently!

Have a feeling it will upwards next week :( not been too good, dont know why i cant get properly on track!!! Not being too bad just the odd meal or two thats not good! x

Aww Emma ! .. its horrible being bloated! Just keep doing what your doing hun and hopefully totm will be done with by next w.i! ...

:) xxxx

Aww Emma ! .. its horrible being bloated! Just keep doing what your doing hun and hopefully totm will be done with by next w.i! ...

:) xxxx

Cheers hun, its so frustrating isnt it lol xxx

dont stress bout totm just try stick as cloose as poss and yall be grand xx

Right, back on track! lost 1.5lb at WI on Weds but it was TOTM too and i normally put on 1.5lb so i am chuffed!

I did all my exercise i said i was going to do last week, so i am making myself stick to the exercise plan for the coming weeks! I went for a looooong walk last night but we ended up at the chip shop so that doesnt exactly count lol x

see it wasnt that bad!!....step away from the chip shop ha ;)

(hope they were nice ;)) ha

see it wasnt that bad!!....step away from the chip shop ha ;)

(hope they were nice ;)) ha

Hehe thanks! It was a treat so i dont mind too much, although i am taking my dad's wife out for a meal tonight so that should have been my meal :eek:

(They were soooo lovely... and worth every point even if it was mega loads! lol)

The car!

Here's a few pics of the new car! It's a 02 plate 1.4 Astra and as i only had a 1L 1992 polo before, i LOVE it. Plus its really hard to get hold of a 1.4 Astra with Air con and mine has air con so i love my car :D

There's one that was on the Autotrader website and a one after i had thrashed(sort of lol;)) it on a track near me lol x

Attachments

• c ar.jpg
    c ar.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC02335.jpg
    DSC02335.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 43
Hey Emma well done on your weight loss this week thats really good. Gook luck for this week xx

Cheers hun! Getting in lots of exercise this week so fingers crossed!x

Bump xxx Returning the favour stranger!x How you keeping? I'm doing a couple of weeks of Lipotrim or Cambridge...I've just started today and have a week's worth here...Bought three weeks from USA but it may never arrive!!! Argh! My birthday is in three weeks and I demand to look fabulous! ;)

Bump xxx Returning the favour stranger!x How you keeping? I'm doing a couple of weeks of Lipotrim or Cambridge...I've just started today and have a week's worth here...Bought three weeks from USA but it may never arrive!!! Argh! My birthday is in three weeks and I demand to look fabulous! ;)

Hows it going SV? How are you find CD/LT? x

Hiya Em how are you doin? xx

Thanks girlies, I'm ok thanks, had a very stressful week. Had a major disappointment at WI last week. I put on 2lbs and i had been SO well. I think it was a combination of all the exercise i have been doing and the fact i was in such a rush last week i got on the scales with my hoody and trainers on (normally take both off so only wear a strap top) and had stuff in the pockets. WW leader thinks it will come off this week so fingers crossed! xxxx

fingers crossed for a good week x

Back