Emma's Diary

Morning!

Update for today (because i never stop waffling) is quite long, read if you dare!

Bad start to the day because my boss has a new puppy, she is adorable, the spit of his other dog who is also lovely. However, he left the office for a bit today and while he was out, the puppy decided to poop ALL OVER the floor. I couldnt clean it up because i am SOOO not good with things like that so i had to get one of the girls from down the corridor. EWWWWWWW.

Secondly, my cousin, aunty, stepmum and my sister arranged a meal for tomorrow lunchtime. I cant make it as i cant get the time off work and now my aunty is being slightly difficult and wont re-arrange it. I suggested Friday as i finish early on a Friday but my aunty "doesnt want to".

Thirdly, i found a lump! Somewhere a bit sensitive. Went to the doctors earlier and she says she thinks it is harmless and it's like a spot and should disappear. Although thats a big relief, i have been worrying about it for a while now.

Another embarrassing situation this morning but you never know who reads this so i'm not going to post about it lol. Ohhh the shame of today LOL.

Weigh in tonight, i know i will have put weight on, i dont know where my head has been for the past few weeks but i need to properly get back on WW!!! someone kick me up the bum please!!!

xxxx

Bum-kicking in progress!!! Don't worry about the lump thing...I think I have an idea what you mean...I think...and these things happen, no big deal! If the doctor says it's okay, then it most likely is x

Bum-kicking in progress!!! Don't worry about the lump thing...I think I have an idea what you mean...I think...and these things happen, no big deal! If the doctor says it's okay, then it most likely is x

On another note missy, crikey!!! how have you notched up almost 700 posts already?! Compared to my mere 300!!! x

So glad the doctor isnt concerned about it Emma *HUGS*

Consider your backside well & truly booted :whoopass:

Thank you. I did panic for a bit there! Was in a place i would have preferred not to show my doctor too!

Oooosh, two lots of bum-kicking!!! I shall have to get back on track ASAP so you both know it wasnt pointless :eek:

*tumbleweed!* Lol

Well folks, are you are all dying to know:cool:, i put on a pound at WI last night. Not bad considering i had missed two WI's however, i honestly deserved to have put more on!!! xx

Thanks for your text yesterday hun :) ... a pound isnt so bad! .. ive gained a 1lb over the last fortnight and it WILL be gone this coming tuesday! lol ....
Hows your daying going?

Well done hun... not too bad hey?!
New week.. new start... I expect a loss next week mrs! :)

(Glad everything is okay for you now...)

Well done you thats not a bad result at all. Hope you have a great result next week tho :)

Yeah thankyou Sandy, I'm being good this week and sticking to my points which i didnt really do for the last two weeks so hopefully it will show at WI next Wednesday! x

Aw hun! You can totally get rid of that this week! See, not so bad at all once you check! Good for you xxx

Ta chick!x

Thanks for your text yesterday hun :) ... a pound isnt so bad! .. ive gained a 1lb over the last fortnight and it WILL be gone this coming tuesday! lol ....
Hows your daying going?

I expected worse to be honest cos of how much i had eaten but i did loads of Wii Fitting lol.

We'll both be losers at our next WI eh;)

Its okay thanks, no-ones in today cos they are at a funeral of one of our soldiers:( (my bad news the other week) but i had to stay at work:confused:. On the plus side though, im going to a "pool party" after work at my Dads. Most of my family are there so it shall be fun! Hows your day going hun? x

Well done hun... not too bad hey?!
New week.. new start... I expect a loss next week mrs! :)

(Glad everything is okay for you now...)

Hehe, yeah its not too bad considering i missed WI for two weeks lol. Wouldnt have been okay otherwise!! :p

I am determined to live upto that expectation;) lol x

aww thats not bad Emma, its only a pound, now Im kicking your ass in to gear and me and you missy will have a loss next week!

With all the other stuff thats going on jst ignore it and make yourself number 1 priority! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Emma,thats not so bad hun,get back too it this week,that will be off in no time x

Thanks Gemma, i hope to lose it next week and some more too:eek:x

aww thats not bad Emma, its only a pound, now Im kicking your ass in to gear and me and you missy will have a loss next week!

With all the other stuff thats going on jst ignore it and make yourself number 1 priority! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aaah thank you saraian. Hehe i will have lost next week, you'll see, there will be nothing left of me lol :eek: Thanks for the support xxxx

You will lose next week - if putting on a pound has pissed you off loads you will lose it.

I'm gonna try super duper hard!

Have a good day x

Wow, i had a BBQ yesterday and i am SHOCKED at how well i did lol.

I avoided all the bad food (with the exception of 2 sausages and 2 bits of bacon - i took all the fat off) and avoided all the delicious puddings (sooo hard!)

I am doing soo good and determined not to ruin it!!

Back