Emma's Diary

great news about your g'rents! no wonder you're so happy! :D and £350 a month for a 3bed house is an amazing price! congrats!

good luck for your WI :) heres to a beautiful new house and body in 2009 :D

Thanks chick! Yeah i know, it's a massive favour for us from my stepmums parents so we owe them lots!

Diet will be even harder when i am in though! Until everything is set up!

WI is next Monday :D

EEEEEEK - i am out to dinner tonight and tomorrow night! Tonight to a carvery and tomorrow to an Italian. Oh well - i shall have to exercise like there is no tomorrow at the weekend - who bets i dont stick to that last statement LOL x

well done on sts same hunni dont ya love it spec when u have enjoyed ur self lol xx

ha ha!! I always say, right I shall eat this then exercise like a maniac ....never seems to happen! Although the school is putting on a talent show tomorrow and we thought it would be a great idea to put on thriller as a oh look at those fanny teachers moment....actually shattered. we have been dancing non stop for weeks! Must have lost a fair bit through that!! MJ looks rubbish now tho compared to us! lol

ha ha!! I always say, right I shall eat this then exercise like a maniac ....never seems to happen! Although the school is putting on a talent show tomorrow and we thought it would be a great idea to put on thriller as a oh look at those fanny teachers moment....actually shattered. we have been dancing non stop for weeks! Must have lost a fair bit through that!! MJ looks rubbish now tho compared to us! lol

Sounds like great fun! What year do you teach?

Thanks chick! Yeah i know, it's a massive favour for us from my stepmums parents so we owe them lots!

Diet will be even harder when i am in though! Until everything is set up!

WI is next Monday :D

EEEEEEK - i am out to dinner tonight and tomorrow night! Tonight to a carvery and tomorrow to an Italian. Oh well - i shall have to exercise like there is no tomorrow at the weekend - who bets i dont stick to that last statement LOL x

Both of them are doable, if you make your sensible choices! - alternate between alcoholic drinks and a diet coke / water - save points AND money :D and go for a tomato based pasta preferably with no salami-style meat in it :) much lower in points / calories :) x

as for the exercise just aim for 15mins a day on your Wii Fit - thats what.. 3 or 4 goes on step plus? not much :) - something is definitely better than nothing! xx

hope you had a great time :)

When do you move in? I hope it all goes well & you are soon settled in your new home. Wonderful news about your grandparents, I love a happy ending x

Thanks Anna, i am still made up about it! I move in at the end of January so just after Christmas! x

well done on sts same hunni dont ya love it spec when u have enjoyed ur self lol xx

I do indeed, i was lucky for the STS after my big fat pizza! EEK lol x

That sounds brilliant Jen lol. I hope someone catches it on video ;) x

Both of them are doable, if you make your sensible choices! - alternate between alcoholic drinks and a diet coke / water - save points AND money :D and go for a tomato based pasta preferably with no salami-style meat in it :) much lower in points / calories :) x

as for the exercise just aim for 15mins a day on your Wii Fit - thats what.. 3 or 4 goes on step plus? not much :) - something is definitely better than nothing! xx

hope you had a great time :)

Thanks Rach - didnt quite go that way. I had garlic bread as a starter then a lovely pizza for the main AND APPLE CRUMBLE for desert! It was THE BEST EVER crumble! It was to die for! Well worth the (waaaaaaaaaaay) over my points i was!

I cant seem to unlock the free aerobics - i am determined to do this tonight! And i promise i will do a run! x

Hope you enjoy your meals out hun xxx

Thanks Jax - gosh they were sooooo delicious! Back on track now and will pull back on the points to allow for it.

I took a few pictures of myself yesterday as i might update my avatar but havent decided if there's any good ones yet! Haha!x

I took a few pictures of myself yesterday as i might update my avatar but havent decided if there's any good ones yet! Haha!x
Oooo goodie - I likes no pics (as long as their not of me)! Glad you had a good time - hope you pull them points back in time to have a good result on Monday :) xxx

Oooo goodie - I likes no pics (as long as their not of me)! Glad you had a good time - hope you pull them points back in time to have a good result on Monday :) xxx

Thanks Jax. I will do some *whispers* exercise over the weekend in the hope i wont gain. Even if i do, the apple crumble was worth it LOL. No no no, i mean i will NOT gain lol x

mmmm apple crumble!! get out 4 some serrious shoppin on sat n burn of the over point eating.... this tme of year is always gr8 4 spending spree excuse xx

Hello Mrs, I got some good news :D and aint it typical neither you nor Rach are online to share it lol. You know the plan you came up with for getting my OH to agree to buying a certain item - it finally worked! :party0011: Hope you're having fun :) xxx

apple crumble man.. its still on the brain and the closest thing in my fridge to apple crumble is carrot sticks! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH :p

Hope you have had a lovely weekend my darling. Good luck with that WI tomorrow :) xxx

good luck for wi tomoz x

How'd you do mate?

mmmm apple crumble!! get out 4 some serrious shoppin on sat n burn of the over point eating.... this tme of year is always gr8 4 spending spree excuse xx

I agree - Christmas shopping is always great - i manage to get a few Christmas pressies for myself ;). Cant believe how close it is now! xx

Hello Mrs, I got some good news :D and aint it typical neither you nor Rach are online to share it lol. You know the plan you came up with for getting my OH to agree to buying a certain item - it finally worked! :party0011: Hope you're having fun :) xxx

Replied on your diary my lovely. SOOOO pleased you managed to get it in the end! xx

apple crumble man.. its still on the brain and the closest thing in my fridge to apple crumble is carrot sticks! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH :p

Tell me about it Rach - craving another crumble! NOOOOOOO lol xx

Hope you have had a lovely weekend my darling. Good luck with that WI tomorrow :) xxx

Good luck at weigh in tomorrow, Hope you loose loads

good luck for wi tomoz x

How'd you do mate?

Thanks all.

Right where to start. Crap weekend:(

Friday was good, was busy at work and was looking forward to the weekend. UNTIL Saturday morning i found out that one of my school friends had passed away in his sleep. He was just 20.
He was the nicest lad you could ever wish to meet. He was intelligent and such a gentleman. He would wait and hold doors open for you, even if you were 20 minutes away. I read a few comments about it on a facebook group for him. One of which said "His parents must have been so proud of the kind gentleman they brought up" and " the earth may have lost an angel but the sky gained one hell of a star" . I'm gutted about it. He was so lovely, he really was taken too soon. Still in shock.

Gave me a big reality check - i take too much for granted and i really shouldnt.

On a brighter note - i looked at my house again yesterday and cannot wait to move in now.

WI this morning - gained. Expected but diet has gone out the window a bit over the weekend.

Hope everyone had a good weekend x

Back