Emma's Diary

Morning Emma

Very sorry about your friend its hard when that happens. Don't worry about the weekend mine was just as bad - lets approach that wagon together (aided by Rach) and get back on it asap.

Thinking of you

M

Morning Emma

Very sorry about your friend its hard when that happens. Don't worry about the weekend mine was just as bad - lets approach that wagon together (aided by Rach) and get back on it asap.

Thinking of you

M

Thank you - we'll be back on the wagon in no time :)

Morning Hun
I am so so sorry to hear about your friend its so so sad,i really feel for you i relly do.
Dont worry about the diet today is a new week get back to it hun x

sorry to hear your news hun, never a good time for news like that but always seems worse at this time of year.xx take care chick.xx

Morning Hun
I am so so sorry to hear about your friend its so so sad,i really feel for you i relly do.
Dont worry about the diet today is a new week get back to it hun x
Thanks Gem - i'm still in shock. Cant quite believe it. He had his whole life ahead of him :( x

sorry to hear your news hun, never a good time for news like that but always seems worse at this time of year.xx take care chick.xx

Thank you Susan. I cant imagine how hard it will be for his family at Christmas x

sorry to hear about this emma ... best wishes to all his friends and family... xx

Aww Emma I'm so sorry to hear about your friend *hugs* xxx

sorry to hear about your friend Em :( thats so sad *big hugs*. As for your diet i'm not surprised you had a bad weekend - back on track this week though eh? :)

hope you're okay xxx

Aww hunny thats awful losing your friend so suddenly like that - so sad!!!! Big hugs :hug99:

Dont worry about the diet over the weekend - climb back on the wagon and we'll help and support you babe

You know where I am if I can help at all xxxx

sorry ta hear bout ur friend hunni, its so sad when somebody young dies.and dont worry bout the wi hunni uv had a hard time.
sending hugs chic xxx

Oh Emma, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. It's awful when we lose a friend but he had his whole life ahead of him. What a tragedy.

(((hugs)))

Emma - I'm so sorry to hear that. How tragic :( My thoughts are with you and the rest of his family (((hug)))

Hi Emma, Just caught up on the last couple of weeks of your diary.

Sounds like you have had a bit of an emotional rollercoaster - so happy about your nan and grandad (and rightly so) and your new house. (ditto) and then so sad about that lovely boy.

Its tragic when things like that happen and we just can't get our heads around it - never stop asking "why" - but there is no why to these things.

Events like this always really make us re-evaluate what is important to us and make us look at our lives differently - I know I did when my dad died recently.

Love and hugs xxx

Morning hun, hope you are feeling better today hun.xx take care chick.xx

sorry to hear about this emma ... best wishes to all his friends and family... xx

Thanks Emma x

Aww Emma I'm so sorry to hear about your friend *hugs* xxx

Thank you Laura x

sorry to hear about your friend Em :( thats so sad *big hugs*. As for your diet i'm not surprised you had a bad weekend - back on track this week though eh? :)

hope you're okay xxx

Thanks Rach - will get there in the end! Feel better today, not so sad and ready to shift more weight!x

Aww hunny thats awful losing your friend so suddenly like that - so sad!!!! Big hugs :hug99:

Dont worry about the diet over the weekend - climb back on the wagon and we'll help and support you babe

You know where I am if I can help at all xxxx

Aw bless you Jax, thank you so much. I havent been too bad so far so hopefully can sort myself out before next WI x

sorry ta hear bout ur friend hunni, its so sad when somebody young dies.and dont worry bout the wi hunni uv had a hard time.
sending hugs chic xxx

Thanks Catz. Will shift my gain before next WI! x

Oh Emma, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. It's awful when we lose a friend but he had his whole life ahead of him. What a tragedy.

(((hugs)))

Thank you Karen. He would have gone so far too. I think thats why im struggling so much - he was MY age. Doesnt seem right. He was just too good for this earth :) x

Emma - I'm so sorry to hear that. How tragic :( My thoughts are with you and the rest of his family (((hug)))

Thanks Lea x

Aww, that's so sad :( *hugs*

Thank you Jess!x

Hi Emma, Just caught up on the last couple of weeks of your diary.

Sounds like you have had a bit of an emotional rollercoaster - so happy about your nan and grandad (and rightly so) and your new house. (ditto) and then so sad about that lovely boy.

Its tragic when things like that happen and we just can't get our heads around it - never stop asking "why" - but there is no why to these things.

Events like this always really make us re-evaluate what is important to us and make us look at our lives differently - I know I did when my dad died recently.

Love and hugs xxx

Thank you LRO. As i said to Karen, I think thats why im struggling so much - he was MY age (19/20). Doesnt seem right.

As for events making us realise whats important it totally has for me. I now want to appreciate everything. I go to bed thinking that i will wake up and i never think anything of it. I must stop taking so much for granted.

Sorry for your loss of your dad. Thank you for your post, i really appreciate it x

Morning hun, hope you are feeling better today hun.xx take care chick.xx

Thanks Susan, i am feeling a bit better thank you x

Thanks for all your support girls - i really appreciate it xxx

how u feeling today hun?
(( also to point out u have made me MEGA jealous with all ur muti quoting that i cant do no matter how many ppl explain it to me lol))

how u feeling today hun?
(( also to point out u have made me MEGA jealous with all ur muti quoting that i cant do no matter how many ppl explain it to me lol))

Lol right -

The button next to the Quote button that has speech marks and a plus button!!!!!

Click it on the posts that you want to multi-quote.... it should go red/orange.

Then once you have selected all of the posts you want to quote click quote!

Taaaaaaadaaaaaaaa!x

Ps - feeling good thank you!

Lol right -

The button next to the Quote button that has speech marks and a plus button!!!!!

Click it on the posts that you want to multi-quote.... it should go red/orange.

Then once you have selected all of the posts you want to quote click quote!

Taaaaaaadaaaaaaaa!x

Ps - feeling good thank you!

oh my god it worked :eek: glad ur feeling better hun have a big *hug* x

hey you, glad you're feeling better today :) sorry havent texted, phone died on way to TC :( charging it now but no signal!

Back