Emma's Diary

Well done you on great weight loss xx

OMG Em, that's fab news - well chuffed for you :D:D:D Tis onwards and downwards for both of us ... all the way to the Metro Centre :D xxx

Thank you Jax my lovely! Yeeeeessss.. onwards and downwards! xx

Hi Emma

Well done on that 3lbs your really on the way again. Don't worry re parties theres more time to loose weight after they are done - just enjoy yourself especially with old age looming.

All the best

M

LOL! Thank you M. I'm as old as i feel now right? ;) x

well done Em :) well chuffed for ya! we're all going to be skinny minis for metro next year :D x

Thanks Rach! Aye, we will indeed! I will owe you and Jax a drink! x

Well done you on great weight loss xx

Thanks KDMA x

Hey Emma
Well done! SOunds like u r doing well :)
I remember dreading turning 20! But my 20s havent been too bad so far :)

xxx

Thanks Gemma. Aaah i only dont want to be 20 as it means i have to grow up. And it's into the 2's! That means 10 years til im 30 :eek: x

morning hun, have a great day, i wish i was 20 again.........................actually no i dont.lol.

well done emma on a fantastic loss 20s dnt change much wait till u turn frm 21 to 22 dats scary lol xx

Well done Emma - brilliant loss this week. See what's possible when you put your mind to it.

As for the age thing....can we just drop it now??????? ;)

Rosie xx

well done huni on your 3lb off thats amazing x

Thanks Gem x

Well done Em, that's brilliant! Plus, people aged 20 are awesome, just look at me ;)

Well of course Jess ;) Thanks x

Well done on your 3 pounds, great result :) As for being 20, just remember that if you are not getting older you are dead, every birthday is an amazing gift ;) (says the 38 year old ;):))

Thanks Anna. I do love my birthdays and everyones birthdays :D x

Well done Emma
Irene x

Thanks Irene x
morning hun, have a great day, i wish i was 20 again.........................actually no i dont.lol.
Thanks Susan, i always used to say i wished i was 20 when i was about 10 ;) Now i'm 20 in 10 days :eek: x

well done emma on a fantastic loss 20s dnt change much wait till u turn frm 21 to 22 dats scary lol xx
Thanks Emma, i'm scared about turning 21 :eek: x

Well done Emma - brilliant loss this week. See what's possible when you put your mind to it.

As for the age thing....can we just drop it now??????? ;)

Rosie xx

Haha. Rosie! We're all as young as we feel :D. Thank you - not so sure i will have a great loss come next Monday - lots of Christmas dinners and parties coming up!!! x

Tonight for example - my pre-selected food was (i've gone for the food in bold):

Melon balls or Chicken and liver Pate
Christmas dinner or Mediterranean Tart
Christmas Pudding or New York Cheesecake

Was hilarious when my boss ordered it, he said " i'll have 16 Christmas dinners and 1 mediterranean Tart" I couldnt help but laugh and it started him off. I was giggling about it all day!!! :8855:xx

Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lou back in the house! how goes it hun? x x x x

Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lou back in the house! how goes it hun? x x x x

Yo yo yo Biaaaaatch! I have two, yes two;) Christmas parties! One tonight and one tomorrow .... excited? me? never ;).

Food will be yummy even if the points will be wayyyy over but i will exercise like a madwoman sunday (mean it lou, i do ;)) Will try to beat your hula spins and i shall prove it too! Mini-challenge! Lol xx

Yer your on - need evidential proof tho! Ie - photo's! Its in the super hula and for 6 mins. Bring it on chica. We should have a Wii challenge anyways.....Maybe make a thread for it? x

Just caught up on your diary...well done on your WI result this week!! :D xxx

Hey Em, just caught up on your thread - having read your post about your chrimbo meals I am now hungry and dead jealous :p Hope you have a fab time :D xxx

oh yum enjoy ur meal hunni xxx

Yer your on - need evidential proof tho! Ie - photo's! Its in the super hula and for 6 mins. Bring it on chica. We should have a Wii challenge anyways.....Maybe make a thread for it? x

Definately! Earliest i can try is Friday night/Saturday morning so i will blemmin beat it and photo it ;).

I think there already is a thread for it :) x

Just caught up on your diary...well done on your WI result this week!! :D xxx

Thanks! xx

Have loads of fun to night and tomorrow night.

Thanks Keisha, i will indeed :) x

Hey Em, just caught up on your thread - having read your post about your chrimbo meals I am now hungry and dead jealous :p Hope you have a fab time :D xxx
Hehe thanks Jax. I'll save you some ;) x

oh yum enjoy ur meal hunni xxx

Thanks Catz xx

First Christmas do over - last night was great, the comedians were funny, the food not so great. But really enjoyed myself.

Next one starts at 12.30..... we all head down to the Sgts Mess (work for the army) and the mess means DEAD CHEAP drinks (woohoo) and then we have lunch and stuff then about 5 alot of us head into town and its always a dead brilliant night.

But as i'm drinking all day (have to take advantage of the cheap drinks in the Mess of course;)) i get really tired and normally come home about 9 LOL x

Hope you have/had a really great time!! xxx

Back