Emma's Diary

eat before you go or take your tea with u ie freeze a portion of chilli or spag bol ect when u make it so you have something to hand...even if they are having take away you can stay within ure points its ure choice what to order?!!! .dnt let them sabotage you x

Lol you cant beat a few problems on Jeremy kyle!
Infact yesterdays was sooo sad. There was 17 year old girl and her dad. They did a DNA test and turns out he isnt her biological dad and they were both upset. But he said " theres a father and theres a dad, i am a dad!!!"

Bit gutted cos i couldnt get to my WI yesterday. Back at work today and hobbling around everywhere but oh well! The fun of crutches eh!

hottot - yeah i'm finding ways round it, im just not strong enough to say no! Thank you.

Jeremy was awful this morning!!! The one I caught was about a woman who was abused as a child and they had an abuser (not hers) in the Green Room with his face all blacked out and she got to tell him what she thought of him...it was very sad for her though!
Ah Jeremy...always worth a watch though! So, how are you today? Bored? Here goes then, I spy with my little eye something beginning with 'C'...
...that's right, it's cake and my sabotaging size 8 sister brought it round! It is going on a little trip to the bin right now!!! :)

Jeremy was awful this morning!!! The one I caught was about a woman who was abused as a child and they had an abuser (not hers) in the Green Room with his face all blacked out and she got to tell him what she thought of him...it was very sad for her though!
Ah Jeremy...always worth a watch though! So, how are you today? Bored? Here goes then, I spy with my little eye something beginning with 'C'...
...that's right, it's cake and my sabotaging size 8 sister brought it round! It is going on a little trip to the bin right now!!! :)

Yeah, im ok though thanks, you? I'm fed up of these damn crutches! It's so much effort just to walk 2 metres!!! Cant wait to get back to normal!

Aww, well done for not giving in!! Yeah see im a size 8 really, i just plump myself out with clothes so that people dont get jealous lol :eek:

Yay me too...I plump myself out a little too well though!!! Oh, if only it were as easy as taking off a few layers! :) Aw, really feel for you, I was on crutches for my 22nd birthday and I just was sooo miserable...BUT...on the upside you get to relax, read some good books, rent some good movies or go to somewhere like movies on demand and watch new movies online!!! x Sending get well soon vibes to your ankle!

Yeah i suppose i should make the most of it and stop whinging eh!

Thank you! x

God no!!! Have a whinge!!! Whinge lots...if ever you can get away with a good rant it's now! Just emerse yourself in a good big whinge for a whole evening...whinge like you've never whinged before!!! then shake it off the next day and try and enjoy the time!!! Or if you want you could come to work for me, and I shall sit home and keep Jeremy company ;) x

God no!!! Have a whinge!!! Whinge lots...if ever you can get away with a good rant it's now! Just emerse yourself in a good big whinge for a whole evening...whinge like you've never whinged before!!! then shake it off the next day and try and enjoy the time!!! Or if you want you could come to work for me, and I shall sit home and keep Jeremy company ;) x

I'm in a better mood now, thank you :)
Going to Weigh in tonight, foots still dead sore and still cant drive but oh well!!! Life goes on!

Haha, we could take it in turns, i'll do your job for the day while you sit home then you do mine, on the plus side, with my job you can work with squaddies!!!:eek:
Just remembered you have an OH so i guess they are for me! lol xx

I'm in a better mood now, thank you :)
Going to Weigh in tonight, foots still dead sore and still cant drive but oh well!!! Life goes on!

Haha, we could take it in turns, i'll do your job for the day while you sit home then you do mine, on the plus side, with my job you can work with squaddies!!!:eek:
Just remembered you have an OH so i guess they are for me! lol xx

Oh no, Himself won't mind me looking at squaddies at all!!! :) He's very good like that because I am a NOTORIOUS flirt and I do have a weakness for handsome men but we just end up laughing about it! TG I got an OH who is v secure :D Besides they are just like cake or chips for me- I can look but no touching! :)
As for my job you're welcome to it at the mo! Not my boss but another person at work is a right cow to me...good luck with her!:p
Glad to hear you're on the mend lady!x

Oh no, Himself won't mind me looking at squaddies at all!!! :) He's very good like that because I am a NOTORIOUS flirt and I do have a weakness for handsome men but we just end up laughing about it! TG I got an OH who is v secure :D Besides they are just like cake or chips for me- I can look but no touching! :)
As for my job you're welcome to it at the mo! Not my boss but another person at work is a right cow to me...good luck with her!:p
Glad to hear you're on the mend lady!x

You just described me! Lol.

Haha, i'll swap you your cow for mine! Lmao. I have one of those here! :p

Must have slept on my foot or something last night, woke up this morning and it felt worse than ever! :cry:

Well i went to WI and put on 1.5 pound.:cool: I was expecting it but i am determined to shift these last pounds to get my first stone!!! Any idea's on how to change the thread name? I think i need to make it my diary to give me a kick up the jacksy!

I also cant get the hang of multi-quote! x

Oooo not a clue hun! I've been wondering about that thread name change for ages but never got around to asking anyone...I shall be keeping an eye out here because I'm sure someone will answer your questions soon...
As for the tiny gain don't worry about it! I.5 for someone who his hobbling about on crutches is so grand isn't it?! I didn't lose a thing this wi and I'm not on crutches or anything...
Ps My WC (Work Cow) is doing my head in today! You sure you don't want to swap??? I'll throw in a cake...okay maybe not a cake, but some ww goodies if you'll take her off my hands!!! ;)

Oooo not a clue hun! I've been wondering about that thread name change for ages but never got around to asking anyone...I shall be keeping an eye out here because I'm sure someone will answer your questions soon...
As for the tiny gain don't worry about it! I.5 for someone who his hobbling about on crutches is so grand isn't it?! I didn't lose a thing this wi and I'm not on crutches or anything...
Ps My WC (Work Cow) is doing my head in today! You sure you don't want to swap??? I'll throw in a cake...okay maybe not a cake, but some ww goodies if you'll take her off my hands!!! ;)

Its better than putting on chick!!! I'm going to try using one crutch next week i think!

I'll take yours if you take mine! And i'll throw in a car and a shopping trip in New York (now thats desparation!) Lol. ;):cool:

Speaking of WW goodies, i just brought some WW Cookie Bites today - MMMMMM! How delish are they!!!!:D

I'm sure someone asked how to change the thread name recently but i cant remember where:confused: xx

Ooooh Siobhan, i've done it!

Go into the Forum where the thread is (eg Weightwatchers) You double click to the right of your thread name (not the actual link, just to the right of the name)! It them comes up as a box to type the name in! x

Hiya, i'm ok ta apart from my foot is really sore still, how you doing chick? xx

Its better than putting on chick!!! I'm going to try using one crutch next week i think!

I'll take yours if you take mine! And i'll throw in a car and a shopping trip in New York (now thats desparation!) Lol. ;):cool:

Speaking of WW goodies, i just brought some WW Cookie Bites today - MMMMMM! How delish are they!!!!:D

I'm sure someone asked how to change the thread name recently but i cant remember where:confused: xx

Oooo....very nice!!! WW Bites sound yummm...Ps my work cow was a pain in the buttocks today again, she is such a bitter person!!! Perhaps she should get on this forum and it might cheer her up a bit! :) And give my head some peace!

And thanks a mill for the thread-change info!!! I just did it there now! Yay!

Hi Emma, thanks for your support! Our stories sound v similar indeed, maybe we are the same person...like sliding doors kind of thing! hehehe

I defo agree, WW is the way forward. Love it.

Hope you are doing well! keep it up honey x x x x x :)

Oooo....very nice!!! WW Bites sound yummm...Ps my work cow was a pain in the buttocks today again, she is such a bitter person!!! Perhaps she should get on this forum and it might cheer her up a bit! :) And give my head some peace!

And thanks a mill for the thread-change info!!! I just did it there now! Yay!

Do you work next to her? Or different office? She should be in a good mood today, its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! And if not, she just sounds like a miserable c*w lol.

No problemo! Did yours save? Mine keeps changing back? x

Back