Emma's Diary

Hello how u getting on? Well done on your 3.5lb loss xxx

Hiya, not too bad cheers, you?
Thanks, i was bad and had a kebab the other night :eek::cool:xx

Well dont do like me and turn one little mistake into a whole week of eating crap!! start fresh!! xxxx

Well dont do like me and turn one little mistake into a whole week of eating crap!! start fresh!! xxxx

I'm quite surprised actually cos i when i have the odd treat, that seems to be enough. With the exception of one previous week lol.

Not exercised at all though cos have been on crutches for the last 3 weeks! xx

You're back driving!!! Excellent...could you just drive over and pick me up a kebab?! ;)x

Hahaha ooooops! I was totally sober when i had it too!!!! I am off out drinking this Saturday for the first time in almost two months (for various reasons) and will allow for my drink but am looking forward to dancing my socks off (not that i will have socks on lol)!!! x

Went to weigh in last night, was a bit half and half about it to be honest but got on the scales,

It stayed the same then went down half a pound then went down another half a pound and..... :scale:

VOILA! lost a pound taking me to my FIRST STONE!!! :D

I was absolutely over the moon to say the least!!!!

Thank you for all your support!

Only about another 7 to go! LOL xxx:rotflmao:

Ooooh yes well done you! What a great achievement! Bet youre glad u went to class???

Heres to another great week xxx

Thank you!!!!!!!

To you to!xxx

Oooooo wonderful well done :) its great isnt it hitting the all important stone! :)
have a great week and a fabby night out xxx

Oooooo wonderful well done :) its great isnt it hitting the all important stone! :)
have a great week and a fabby night out xxx

Thank you!!! I havent been out in ages so i'm looking forwards to it! xxx

woo hoo! first stone down!! congratulations!!

(celebrate with cake.. :D)

Hahaha ooooops! I was totally sober when i had it too!!!! I am off out drinking this Saturday for the first time in almost two months (for various reasons) and will allow for my drink but am looking forward to dancing my socks off (not that i will have socks on lol)!!! x

Was just going to say, socks and heels are not the way to go! ;) Although in saying that I did see someone in Vogue recently wearing ankle socks and shoesies...soooo not the right look for my cankles!!! Tree trunk-o-licious! I too am going drinking this weekend xxx I shall be dancing my ass off...what a shame that never actually happens seen as that is my main problem area! :D
KUDOS to you too, I know I said it on my own diary reply to your post but WELL DONE hun for hitting the stone...sooo chuffed to bits for you!x

woo hoo! first stone down!! congratulations!!

(celebrate with cake.. :D)

Thank you very much!!!! I'm actually quite lucky that im not a massive fan of cake otherwise i may well have devoured some!!! I do however like the WW cakes!!! lol x

congrats on the stone its a fab feelin gettin dr x

Was just going to say, socks and heels are not the way to go! ;) Although in saying that I did see someone in Vogue recently wearing ankle socks and shoesies...soooo not the right look for my cankles!!! Tree trunk-o-licious! I too am going drinking this weekend xxx I shall be dancing my ass off...what a shame that never actually happens seen as that is my main problem area! :D
KUDOS to you too, I know I said it on my own diary reply to your post but WELL DONE hun for hitting the stone...sooo chuffed to bits for you!x

Eeeee, ankle socks and shoes are a big no-no!!! Lol. You never know whats going to be the latest fashion those these days!!!

Ahh see my problem area is my belly, i have a flat bum lol :(

I may take it upon myself to upload a picture of myself tonight as i went out for a meal last night (took my dad out for an early Fathers Day pressie) and took some (what i think are okay lol) pictures. Trouble is, if someone recognises my face and then they know how much i weigh:eek:.

I am going to join the crowd and invest in a Wii Fit! maybe that will kick my bum into gear and get me exercising!!!!!!

Thank you so much chick!!! I was dead excited!! Couldnt stop smiling! xxx

Oooooooooo I want a wii fit to! wonder if i can find one somwhere in stock! .....I have your problem! since losing some weight my true bottom is coming through and it is flat! altho my belly is flabby and loose! im hoping situps are going to help altho after 4 kids im doubtful! LOL

Hi there

Been sorely neglecting MM this week.. just wanted to pop in and say have a great weekend :)

Back