Emma's Dukan Diet!

emma_lou377

Hi everyone, I'm Emma and I'm on day 68 of my Dukan journey! So far I've lost 16lbs but have hit a little wall and keep getting frustrated then being naughty so oops... I've decided a diary is the way to go so I can stay on track and hopefully look back at my time with Dr Dukan!

Ive done a kick ass meal planner thing for this week and am making cheesecake, muffins and soup tomorrow :)
I need to update my stats but I will do that tomorrow too!

I discovered this site like a month ago and have read sooo many diaries and threads and have been so inspired and amused by all your stories and I love the motivation and support everyone gives :)

Thank you for reading and in advance for any help :)
Bring on my Dukan planned meals this week and NO naughties!!!
Emma
xxx

Hi Emma! Congrats on the weight loss so far, and I see that your goal date is your 21st birthday. Do you have anything nice planned? Good luck with the final 12lbs, and definitely a good idea to plan your meals - it makes it a lot easier!!x

Thank you for posting :) nothing major but having some friends round for a seriously tasty dinner which is going to be a practise gala meal for when I reach conso... Hehe!
You've done amazingly well so you're my thinspiration!! I'm going to start swimming this week too, hopefully 3 or 4 times :)
Xx

Meal plan for today (PP Day 68):

B- poached eggs and oatbran porridge
L- chicken
D- scallops and Dukan cheesecake
S- jelly and tub of onken fat free natural yoghurt with sweetener :)

Going for a big food shop today then having a cook-in so I'm prepared for my week! Quite a quiet week with lectures, swimming, rock climbing (!!!) and dissertation work :) but nothing else so no temptations!!
Also lost 1lb on the scales this morning so have reached a new low weight :) 11st 3!!! Plus TOTM arrived :(
Hope everyone has a great day :) yipee for Sundays
Xxx

Thanks Emma!!! I'm really bad at dieting, but this diet just seemed to work for me. Your menu sounds yummy, I absolutely love scallops.

Have fun rock climbing :)x

Oh my goodness!! I just made strawberry and cinanamon muffins and yet taste like nutragrain bars mmmmm :) :) cheesecake in the oven and soup just needing blended! I'm on a roll :)
Yes Ceri, it does seem like this diet really suits some people but really not others, my stepdad and mum both tried it and stepdad was really unwell so he stopped :( mums still a work in progress but doesn't need to lose weight anyway :)
Cannot believe how tasty these muffins are... Definitely on the muffin hype now!!
Xxx

Another 1.2lbs off this morning! I'm going to make Wednesday my official weigh in day though now :)
Food for today:
B- bns, leek and chicken soup, 1 muffin (YUM)
L- tuna salad with eggs, peppers and carrot
D- salmon in ginger and garlic with sprouts mmm
S- muffin, yoghurt, jelly

Well done, the end is in sight for you x

Ate way too many Brussel sprouts at dinner last night...18! But haven't had any o the normal side effects so its okay hehe :) split day at uni today so just had lunch at home and bAck in for a meditation seminar at 4:)
B- bacon medallions and poached eggs
L- grilled beef burgers & 2 muffins mmm
D- oniony chicken and cheesecake
S- jelly, yoghurt
Xx

Hahha that made me giggle a lot, I had to explain to my house mate that I'd started a diary, which I think she found funnier that your comment :) but I definitely think you're right Pauline, sprouts are the Bomb ;)
I see you' re doing JUDD... I think you we're a dukaner before though? But 11% of your body weight lost!! That's incredible! Congrats to you :) xx

emma_lou377 said:
Weigh in day tomorrow too eek!! Getting a bit nervous, but last week I was 158.8 so hopefully will be good :) NEW midsomer murders yay :) xxx

Good luck for weigh-in Emma, watching .... :D

P x

Thanks Pauline!! -3lbs from last week :) :) TOTM also so hopefully a bit of stored weight for next week yay! I can't seem to get out of bed.... Whyyy is my house so cold?!
Have a great, hopefully not as soggy day xxx

3lbs loss is brilliant, well done!!! :)
Thanks Ceri!!! I'm v pleased :) I wasn't doing weekly weigh ins before so didn't actually realise how much it accumulated to :) I was just looking at the big picture, but this is way better!
And it's rock climbing day :) :) hope uoure having a great conso day :) xxx

Well done on the loss hun, that's fab x

Back