Total Solution Emma's Exante Diary

Thanks for the lovely comments. I think my biggest tip is to stay poitive and remind yourself why your doing it. You choose to do it so remind yourself of that and your goals everytime you feel a bit tempted! Good Luck!
The casserol smelt amazing buts thats as close to it as i got!!

Week 2 days 4, 5, & 6

This week is flying past!! Havent had a proper chance to sit down and write in my diary feels like when I get in from work a couple of hours fly past with homework, tidying, washing and making dinner!! Have had a few moments where I have felt hungry and though oh Id love to sit and have something... ANYTHING to eat but I know I just have to wait until the evening to get my bar and hot chocolate.

I still havent had a slip and still no intention of doing so. I have struggled with the water this week as at work I cant really drink it apart from my break and lunch. Trying to make up for it in the evenings though.

Anway the most important thing that has happened in the last couple of days is that I went to a gym class!! Whoop whoop. I was so nervous before I went. I always find them to be cliche, infact this is one trigger for me to lose weight. I know a lot of people who go the gym classes, although I havent really seen much of them lately. So at Christmas I was out with some friends for a birthday and the gym class girls were out on their christmas night out. I hated every moment. I felt HUGE, embarresed and just wanted to hide. Dont get me wrong, they are all lovely and so much fun but I feel lazy and embarresed speaking to them. I made it my mission that next year Ill be with them partying and feeling happy.
Totally side tracked there but one of the girls was txting me saying I should come back to the class, so I went for it. It was really good fun, everyone was lovely and it was so nice to get off the couch. I was a bit sore today but am going to go again tomorrow. So feeling super proud of myself!!

Well done on the gym, sore is good ;) I think lol

Week 2 Day 6!

I am suffering a bit from heartburn, not sure why I have it seen as im on water and packs only!! So annoying.

Today was good, jees this week has been a strange one Ive felt quite hungry on and off. The week has gone past quickly though and am glad I have my weigh in tmrw. I am not expecting a big loss but 3 lbs would be nice.

I am going to the gym class again tonight, so dont feel like it because its cold and been snowing a little here but am determined to go and get into it.

Ive been looking at one of my fav online shops for t shirts and hoodies, there is so many cute and cool ones. Ive started planning outfits in my head for when Im thin and going out with the girls! Cant wait to order some of the tops and fit into a couple of hoodies I got from there before.

@emmaisfun, well done, keep it up. I'm only on day 3, but feeling good, feeling strong! Will pop in a see how you're getting on. I love reading how peeps are doing, how much weight they have lost. Great motivation...a lil competition never hurt hey?

Week 3 Day 1

Today is weigh in day, I lost 5lbs - could hardly beleive it!! I was thinking that 3 would be fab but 5 is amazing. Thats my first stone gone. Only 3 to go!!
I went to body attack again last night, I wont lie I found it really hard going but will stick at it, I can only get better!!

Ive started to realise that I need to enjoy life while doing Exante and not put everything on hold until I reach goal. Gotta start making plans to do exciting things so I have that to look fwd to and not something 3/4 months away!

All in all feeling positive but I am missing food so much!! I hope in another couple of weeks that will have passed me completly.

Husband is off this weekend so its lovely family weekend ahead! I beleive I agreed to swimming UGH!!!

Week 3 Days 2-4

Oh man Ive been really missing food. Yesterday we went to the leisure pool and after my husband and kids went to macdonals. I felt so exhausted and drained. All I wanted to do was have something nice to eat and fall asleep. I am not getting the best of sleeps as I am up down to the toilet. Dont think it helped I was doing some baking on sat and could even try the cakes. I know its for the best and when I get to target Ill feel amazing, it just feels so boring sometimes. SO I am going to book a beauty treatment next week. I would like to get my hair cut but reckon ill leave that until I have lost another stone. Ill prob get my nails done as Ive not had them done in ages.

Work was fine today, its horrible weather so not really get out for walks, I have body attack tmrw so thats a bit of exerise.

Week 3 - Weigh In

Well after a week of being a bit fed up, missing food and battling to get to end of the week, Ive done anther 100% week. I lost 4lbs which I am so delighted about as I was expecting a 2lbs and hoping for 3lbs. I went to body attack on tuesday and last night, last night I felt I was getting much better. I've still a long way to go but its coming together now. I would definitly suggest if anyoneis startign a fitness class to go at least 5 times to make sure you like it. last night was the 4th time I went and was the first time I enjoyed the class.

So its a nice quite weekend for me this week. Its also pay weekend, however I think I am missing a weeks pay UGH!!

So bring on week 4!!

hey diary, remember me?! Wow what felt like a long road ahead is quickly flying past! I havent written for the last couple of weeks mainly becuase Ive been busy at work and at home so just been nipping on here to update my ticker and challenges.

I am now on week 6 and still 100%. Sometimes I miss food but mostly it doesnt really bother me. I am in a good routine.
I am 2lbs of my 2 stone mark which is half way! I can see changes in my body and am loving it. I have bought a few new pieces of clothes mostly becuase other stuff is hanging of me, but I am not buying much as I hope to go down another size or two.
I just tried on my old gorgeous skinny jeans that I loved wearing so much. They are topshop ones and a size 14 but I am sure topshop clothes are smaller. I will be so delighted to get back into them I kinna figured that I would reach that would be around 2.5st loss mark. I managed to put them on and tie them up but there is ALOT of over hang and I dunno if I could walk about in them but its a big progress on not getting them over my thighs 6 weeks ago. So I now think the skinny jeans wont be getting worn until around the 3 stone mark which is around 6 weeks if I lost 3lbs a week. I like to remind myself of the clothes I want to wear and how Ill feel to be wearing them again.
I am still going to body attack twice a week. Sometimes I feel I am getting better, other days I struggle a little bit. Bit annoyed they are changing the routine next week but I guess Ill get used to the new one eventually, prob in time for them to come out with a new one. I am now on a weeks holiday so am going to an extra class next week and plan lots of walking. I want to bash thru my two stone target!!

hiya.. i have just read your diary and you are doing absolutely brilliant,,
you thoroughly deserve every lb you have lost.. well done huni and good luck for week 6 xxx

hiya.. i have just read your diary and you are doing absolutely brilliant,,
you thoroughly deserve every lb you have lost.. well done huni and good luck for week 6 xxx

thank you so much!! really determined to get there now!! I think the first couple of weeks are the toughest, and you get theodd day you feel fed up but its not worth packing it all in. I want this SO much. The fact I am so much happier makes a big difference, I dont want to go back to my unhappy self!

Good luck with your journey too! x

Such a lovely "Me" day!!

So my husband is working today and the children went out with their granny for a day out and are staying the night there too. So I am all on my own. Usually I would have planned a proper lazy binge day but instead I'm on Exante and had an even better day!!
I wrote a to do list of jobs I had to get done, food, shopping, washing, cleanning etc. I got through all of that by 2pm. Sunday is my big walk day but I hate going myself, none of my friends were able to come so I decided to go out on my bike instead. I cycled 8 miles!!! I loved it and it felt so good to be out in the fresh air, ipod on, just me and my thoughts!
When I got home I had a hot bubble bath and am now just gonna sit on the couch with a blanket, a romatic dvd and have a hot choc and cut up bar!

I just feel so happy and alive today. I can feel bits of my sparkle coming back!! I am begining to feel like ME again! If I hadnt been on Exante and spent the day eating junk, I would be feeling so yucky, guilty and hating myself.

I love the changes happening in me and I am so determined to get to goal and make more big changes when I go back to food!

What a fab day Emma, that's such an upbeat thread enough to lift anyone's spirits :)

Well I had to write today as something sweet happened this morning.

My youngest son said to me "your getting thinner, MUCH thinner" It was all I need to hear to make my day! I was delighted. He is only 6 so its not like he is aware of diets but he noticed!

So this is half term where we live and Ive been busy trying to entertain the kids. So went to the cinema, no snacks during the film or burger king after it for me! The kids got that treat though and ididnt bother me at all. Have also managed an extra body attack session which was good yet heard going. Going a long walk after lunch so that will good!

I organised the walk with a few of my friends and out of the 3 I invited, two are coming with their children so will be a lovely day out with 7 children! Ive noticed a couple of my friends will make any excuse not to come to exercise. I have one friend who Ive literally not seen since I started the diet, she also phones depressed about how she wants a baby and needs to lose weight and get fit before she starts trying. I have invited her to classes but she cancels last minute so I thought maybe getting her to come walks might be nicer and less intimidating but she has cancelled all of these with me too! UGH Its so frustraing. I know she has to be in the right frame of mind but she calls me crying out for help and when I offer it to get its embarresing getting these excuses back!! Sorry just noticed my big rant. I just want to help her and I miss her too!

Is there any way you can pop over to her and she can see for herself how well you have done. Not to rub her nose in it but it might spur her into action. I am meeting a friend for coffee later I haven't seen since November and she is always txting or phoning me saying how she wishes she could lose weight. It's her idea that we meet as she wants to see for herself, maybe Exante isn't for her but it might give her the incentive to take action. xx

I think your right, I am gonna invite her to the cinema, that way I dont have to eat or drink, she always want to meet up for a big meal and just doesnt understand I dont want to take a day off the diet as it will set me back quite a bit. Anyway I reckon I will invite her to cinema, think shewould enjoy that and hopefully she will see a big change in me and maybe be an incentive for her to give it a good bash. We did WW together over a year ago and I lost about 12lbs and she lost 2. Maybe her heart isnt in it, she hasnt hit rock bottom with it, I think you have to hit rock bottom to really want to make changes. Ill be here when she needs the help though!

Back