Total Solution Emma's Exante Diary

Enjoy the cinema, hope she agrees. My friend called off! Maybe they should get together lol

So I am on week 7 day 1! The time is going past so quickly now, its great.

I had my weigh in this mornign and lost another 5lbs which is just fantastic! Only 25 lbs to go until goal. Am so delighted and pleased I am over the half way mark and hit my 2 stone target. I will try on the illusive skinny jeans again today, I am going out with a friend tomorrow for a catch up and would love to be wearing them! Who knows Im not gonna hold my breath!

Yesterday I took the children swimming and last night went to body attack, I must have pushed myself a bit more at attack as I didnt sleep well last night becuase I ache all over, especially my chest from press ups. I still ache today. I kinna like the feeling, I know I have worked hard.

So we have a house guest this weekend, I am planning to just take it easy go for walks and swimming. Maybe try and get a 8 mile cycle in on sunday morning, that would be nice!

Hope everyone else has great weigh ins and stays on track! have a good weekend! x

Hi Diary!

Havent really had time to write in my diary for a while so taking a little time out to write down some bits.

Still on Exante and been 100% TS since I started. Cant beleive I am coming to the end of week 8, I am definitly into the groove of it and it just feels like second nature now. I have been going to body attack twice a week for a while now and was going long walks every sunday but with one thing and another the walks havent been hap[ening for the last couple of weeks. SO booked myself in for a spinning class tonight. Hopefully help with the weight loss this week as Im not feeling much difference. I reckon this might just be a STS week for me, I am prepared for it though.

I strugged yesterday to have my last pack, I know to people starting out this might sound mad but when you get into the way of Exante and start getting into a routine you find taking the packs something you dont really think about, at the start I used to count the hours until i could have one, now I forget about it! Last night is the 1st time I thought I really dont want it. I had it though. I dont under any circumstances want to miss any.

Anyway just wanted to check in, I havent fallen of the wagon just been busy getting on with it!

Week 9!

So am coming near the end of week 9. Its been a funny week, I feel like I have lost a bit of my buzz but am powering through and sticking to it.

Its funny how the excitment you get at the start starts to fade off but its important to stick with it. YES I look so much better than I did 10 weeks ago but I am not where I want to be yet. I have to remember this. People have started to notice my weight loss and am gettign lovely comments but I am trying hard to let them go to my head. I know I have to keep going to goal.

I read this on twitter today
Invest in YOU! Don't stop working on your happiness and your fitness. They are both tied to each other and require DAILY effort!

It really hit home that I am so much happier with my life and me and its all down to losing weight. To keep happy I have to work at it every single day for the rest of my life. You have to invest in yourself, not just for your own happieness but those around you!

Anyway Im off to have a pee, and make a warm shake, been snowing here today brrrr

Week 2 days 4, 5, & 6
I was so nervous before I went. I always find them to be cliche, infact this is one trigger for me to lose weight. I know a lot of people who go the gym classes, although I havent really seen much of them lately. So at Christmas I was out with some friends for a birthday and the gym class girls were out on their christmas night out. I hated every moment. I felt HUGE, embarresed and just wanted to hide. Dont get me wrong, they are all lovely and so much fun but I feel lazy and embarresed speaking to them. I made it my mission that next year Ill be with them partying and feeling happy.

I had to write about this! If you read what I wrote in my diary at week 2 (above) I wanted to be out with the "gym" girls, having fun, feeling confident and not hiding from them in a corner, embarresed and ashamed of my weight. So this saturday the girl who takes our class has invited me out with them all! I am super excited. Im not gonna be the big embarresed blob in the corner. Ill be there in my little black dress and heels partying with them!

Super happy at the moment. :D

emmamissfun said:
I had to write about this! If you read what I wrote in my diary at week 2 (above) I wanted to be out with the "gym" girls, having fun, feeling confident and not hiding from them in a corner, embarresed and ashamed of my weight. So this saturday the girl who takes our class has invited me out with them all! I am super excited. Im not gonna be the big embarresed blob in the corner. Ill be there in my little black dress and heels partying with them!

Super happy at the moment. :D

Great to have the confidence and appearance to be able to go out with the crowd and enjoy yourself again :) You have done amazingly well and deserve to be part of them.
Have a great night Em and knock 'em dead in your killer heels ;) lol

Thanks!! If I am feeling brave I might post some pics. I am strugglign to find any photos before I did the diet as I am sure like most of you I hated getting my picture taken. You wouldnt think I went on any family holidays Im not in any pictures. Think my Sister might have some truly awful ones though!

Hi, how are you getting on?

Hey!

Ive been doing fine. I had my weekend off and on Monday went straight back onto packs. I didnt findit hard to go back on them at all, just straight back into it, helps I was working as it passes the time. I went to 2 attack classes and a spinning class. Weigh in was today and I still had a 1lbs loss so am delighted.

I actually have my best friend coming to stay a week tomorrow and we are all going out for a meal and drinks. So ill be TS for this whole week then have sat off. I dont want to come off but its a big night, I havent seen her in a year and I know I can get back on it. This will be my last planned day off until I reach goal. For the whole of April I will be TS and by Mayb I should be coming off and doing maintance.

Only 10lbs to go but I am being realistic with my sat off its going to take a week or so longer. As long as I get there by May 5th Ill be pleased!

Oh well after a very difficult week. Have had a terrible throat infection and been struggling to swallow, felt weak and really emotional. I still have it and am rattling about with pain killers. Loads of people keep commenting on how thin I have got, I think its mostly becuase this week Ive been ill and prob a bit dehydrated too.

Anyway I lost 5lbs this week so only have 5lbs to get to goal. I was going to try and push to another 7lbs after that but have decided Im not going to. Its mainly the money issue and the fact I feel really confident i myself now and ilove how clothes look on me, Im about a size 12 now so thats amazing as I was a very large 18 and had some 20 clothes.

So close to the end it feels amazing! Shame this throat infection is taking the shine of it!

Emma that is absolutely fantastic. You've done so well, whilst browsing the exante forums deciding wether to take the plunge your story is one that inspired me the most. You've done incredibly well and I hope I can manage the same success xxxx

Amazing Emma, well done :D hope you feel better very soon xx

Back