Emma's kettlebell diary

There you go; well done :)

I hate it when the 3rd set catches you out. :( I think there are 3 sets in all the core sessions from here forward.

Did you get low back pain during any specific exercises? During the seated figure 8s and core rows I keep my heels on the floor to prevent this, during lawnmowers etc. (ie anything that has bending forward) I try to keep my core strong and my back straight as otherwise I get pain.

Plumfoodie said:
I hate it when the 3rd set catches you out. :( I think there are 3 sets in all the core sessions from here forward.

Did you get low back pain during any specific exercises? During the seated figure 8s and core rows I keep my heels on the floor to prevent this, during lawnmowers etc. (ie anything that has bending forward) I try to keep my core strong and my back straight as otherwise I get pain.

I think it started on the core rows so i put my feet on the floor but even the scissors hurt like my back wasnt properly on the floor and now im kinda aching :(

Just done week 3 cardio and used my 7.5kg more but still had to revert back to the 5kg for ones like the half get up and the shoulder raise. And omg!! That lambada twist thing was proper hard!!
Didnt manage to do measurements today so gunna leave it till next monday :)
Still really enjoying the bells OH has finally started doing it proper he did his first day lol

Well done :) after your workout make sure you have something to refuel your body - like some yogurt and berries with a handful of almonds (10-15) or some ham roll ups etc - had seen that your low carb'ing and perhaps need to increase your food intake.

I find that if I don't refuel I struggle the next day with being more hungry.

Mis-behave said:
Well done :) after your workout make sure you have something to refuel your body - like some yogurt and berries with a handful of almonds (10-15) or some ham roll ups etc - had seen that your low carb'ing and perhaps need to increase your food intake.

I find that if I don't refuel I struggle the next day with being more hungry.

Im not low carbing its my friend at work n she doesnt hav a smart phone to get on the site so i told her i wud ask the question for her :) im doing sw :)

You're doing well Emma, keep going!

Back