Emma's 'New Me' Diary

I have just realised how crazy-stalkerish my reply sounded at well - sorry :D

Sandra - 4 weeks, 4lbs a week, no problem!! Let's do it ;)

We can certainly give it a try!

i posted on ur other thread.. but its worth saying twice.. u look amazinggggggggggggggggg

LOL! You can do it girls!!!!

I've just got myself a stalker after last night. Went to a Halloween party at the local pub and danced with this guy, just being nice, nothing in it. Well it was awful everytime I looked round he was there. Had to get someone to walk me home as I was scared he was gonna follow me. Switched on fb this morning and there is a friendship request, I didn't evn give him my name!!! He's a slime ball too! yuk He was undressing me with his eyes!
Anyway appart from that had a really fun night dressing up. :)
Pic is me and best mate.
Emma x

Attachments

• chester zoo and halloween 2010 008.jpg
    chester zoo and halloween 2010 008.jpg
    470.1 KB · Views: 95
  • chester zoo and halloween 2010 006.jpg
    chester zoo and halloween 2010 006.jpg
    496.2 KB · Views: 91
God how creepy! Guess that's the price you pay for being gorgeous! But how on earth did he get your Facebook details? Even if he knows your name is Emma?? It's not usually that easy......

Oh WOW Emma! You look absolutely stunning, and such an amazing transformation. Just WOW! :D

xx

God how creepy! Guess that's the price you pay for being gorgeous! But how on earth did he get your Facebook details? Even if he knows your name is Emma?? It's not usually that easy......

Couldn't figure it out, but then I realised I had posted on the Halloween Party page on fb, so he must have seen it!!! Spooky! ha
Blocked him, so hoping thats the last of that! lol

lolol he sounds like a weirdo!! Lets hope he isnt doing LT. But then Emma you couldnt blame his you look great!!!

Lydiaxx

Such an inspirational diary!! I didnt have the willpower for lipotrim unfort so gonna have to take it a bit slower but reading this/seeiing ur before/after pics really helps keep on track. Congrats again emma. It must feel amazin to be confident/wear whatever u want!

P.s. very flattering (albeit creepy) to have a stalker lol

You look so stunning. Such an inspiration. Well done. x

6 weeks later!!!

Thanks for the lovely comments. I can't believe how many hits my diary has had! lol
Posted in the Main LT forum, but heres what i've been upto.
Finished LT 6 weeks ago. I have continued to stay the same weight 10st 12. Don't actually feel I have to lose anymore, just toning up now.
Started a running course called couch to 5K which teaches you how to run using interval training. I could never run before. I booked myself a place on a 5K run the santa dash in Liverpool as a goal to aim for and just kept determined that I could do it.
A week ago today I ran the race and felt a huge acheivement!
I'm continuing with my running, but also incorporating weights in my routine too.
I have not been following any diet, just eating a healthy balanced meal with the odd slimfast when i'm not feeling too hungry. I have allowed myself the odd treat but i'm no longer a chocaholic. My tastes have changed. I wouldn't dream of having fish and chips and enjoy fruit and veg far more.
My daughter laughed at me the other day when I picked up a bar of choc to see how many calories were in it. I was so shocked I threw it back on the shelf like it was a spider or something! When I see how hard I work on the treadmill and watch the calories being burn't its just not worth that bar or 3/4 I would have eaten earlier this year!
I do have a weakness for muller lights though, but I ration myself to one a day!
My hair has been falling out since leaving diet, just as much as you would during pregnancy. It doesn't worry me though, I'm hoping it will stop soon.
I do have excess skin especially around my hips, thighs, tummy. My boobs have disappeared and although they look great in a bra its just not the same. I think I need to find myself a sugar daddy to pay for a boob job! lol
Unfortunately this week I split from my boyfriend. He's a lovely man, but I just felt he wasn't trying hard enough and I wanted more from the relationship. I've had a good cry and feel I am ready to move on now. Got to pick myself up as its nearly christmas and the kids are so excited!
Pics attatched are off me and my friends on friday, I'm on the left and me with my santa dash medal!
Anyway I just want to say Happy Christmas to all of you lovely people and heres to a slim 2011!
Take care Emma x

Attachments

• santa dash dec 2010 037.jpg
    santa dash dec 2010 037.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 86
  • dec 2010 girls 002.jpg
    dec 2010 girls 002.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 99
Aww, Emma, sorry to hear about the split from your boyfriend, but it sounds like you've made a decision that's right for you in the longterm, even though it's painful for now ((hugs)).

Massive, massive well done on the 5k run. An achievement indeed :) You look absolutely stunning, and are a complete inspiration. Huge well done hun :D

xx

Just caught up on this as i havent been on this forum in ages!!! You have done fabulous Emma well done!!!! xxx

Back Again!!! Arrrgghhhh

Never thought after the four and a half months effort I put in last year that I would be back on here again!!

Met a new man and I guess we've been eating out and drinking far too much! My sweet tooth has come back again too!! :(

I had been tentatively stepping on the scales and noticed a few pounds going on. My jeans although still a size 12 are a little tight around the thighs!

Decided I would get back on LT before the pounds add up anymore. Had a massive blow out last week, think I had every celebration of the year as I knew I would be without for a while! Birthday Cake and Pancake Day! lol Plus two nights boozing!

Went to chemist on Monday morning 7th March stepped on scales and felt so disappointed with myself, I had put on 13lbs! :( Now weighing 11st 11lbs. I weighed myself yesterday in my nightie and i'm down to 11st 4lbs already! So its working, but I know thats just water. I'm not going to weigh myself now till the chemist does on monday.

These first few days have been extremely hard for me. Much worse than I remember the first time, but as much as I want to eat i'm not going to give in!

Was feeling very weak yesterday -day 4. Hopefully over that now, I think I may have gone into ketosis last night. Don't feel so hungry, but just fancy eating. I realise like last time its all out of habbit!

I don't really have a goal this time, going to take it a day at a time and see how I get on. I definately want to lose the 13lbs I put on which would make me 10st 10lbs, plus perhaps a few more!

I realised today that I felt down, I'm irritable and I need to set myself goals and targets. I'm going to have a long soak in the bath and have a think about what I would like to acheive.

To all the newbies - hang in there, its changed my life so much. It's so lovely buying clothes in a size 12!! :)

Emma x

your very inspirational, thankyou for sharing your journey x

Hello! Well I have to say I have just been glued to your diary for the last hour - you are amazing and you have given me a true spirit to never give up. I am only officially day 1 but have lost 6 stone previous to the weight I am now... I want to lose 2 stone and see how I feel...

Not only have you gone through a weight journey but also a life changing journey with your kids - you seem so positive and upbeat and I could almost give you a pat on the back for going for your own goals and not settling for anything less. You are a very determined lady indeed!

Your photos are also amazing and absolutely gobsmackingly honest about how this could all work out if you give it 100%..

Now I see that you are back on the plan and have met a new man! I wish you all the best and happiness for your kids and another quick loss as you are now a pro!! LOL!

xD xx

Hello! Well I have to say I have just been glued to your diary for the last hour - you are amazing and you have given me a true spirit to never give up. I am only officially day 1 but have lost 6 stone previous to the weight I am now... I want to lose 2 stone and see how I feel...

Not only have you gone through a weight journey but also a life changing journey with your kids - you seem so positive and upbeat and I could almost give you a pat on the back for going for your own goals and not settling for anything less. You are a very determined lady indeed!

Your photos are also amazing and absolutely gobsmackingly honest about how this could all work out if you give it 100%..

Now I see that you are back on the plan and have met a new man! I wish you all the best and happiness for your kids and another quick loss as you are now a pro!! LOL!

xD xx

Thankyou so much thats very kind of you, makes me feel happy and pleased. Sometimes I just don't realise just how much I have acheived!

Well done on losing 6 st!!! That's amazing, I'm sure you and I will get that extra bit of weight off soon, just need a little motivation and will power!! :p

I'm still feeling a little irritable today on day 6, but ketosis has definately kicked in as i'm not really that hungry now and mouth tastes yucky!

I'm looking at holidays for sept and going to get some reading done to keep me occupied today.

Emma x

Hello,

Firstly congrats on your weightloss journey, Ive just read your whole diary, and its given me the kick up the backside I need to do this second time round!

I lost 2 stone last year for my wedding, but have piled it all back on and more. I am nearing end of week 1, but its soo much harder second time round isn't it?

You really are an inspiration, its probably been nice for you to ease up and enjoy eating and drinking again, for a while, and getting back on the plan rather than undoing all those bags of sugar is a wise move, dosen't take long to get a stone off! Maintaining is the hard bit.

Look foward to hearing how you get on. :)

I've really enjoyed reading your diary, I sincerely hope you do well on your lipotrim re-start, you really deserve it.
I know you've heard it lots now, but this is an inspiring read as we go through your weight loss journey with you and learn more about me.
Post like yours give me the motivation to change my like like you did. My goals are also very similar to yours as I am currently 15 and a half stone and the same height. I have no excuse for the weight gain either as I have never had children.

This was a great read

All my love (in a none weird way) and best wishes to you and your continued success x x x

Back