Emma's 'New Me' Diary

Third and last time round!!!

Unfortunately I did'nt do that well in March. Got to day 6 and then cracked, I guess my head was not in the right place for this.

However..... I've been away to Italy for two weeks and decided before I went that I was getting back on the LT when I returned. So here I am. 20lbs heavier than my final weigh in last October, but it won't take long to come off.

I was doing so well, but my old eating habbits returned and stopped running too.

I've just had my first weigh in and lost 8lbs which I am very pleased about. I'm also back in a pair of skinny jeans that would'nt fit before my hols.

Not feeling too good today, very tired and flu like symptoms. Hoping that after an early night tonight i'll be better tmrw. Moved house a week ago so I could just be a little run down.

Want to get to 10st 13 that was my final weigh in last year, but also hoping to take it a little further. Will just see how it goes, don't want to put myself under too much pressure.
Hopefully getting back to the gym soon and I want to start running again.
Here's to next weeks weigh in!!! woo hoo!!! :)

Emma x

well done Emma, youve done it once and you can do it again!! I cant give advice cos Ive only just finished day one, but you know what you are doing, and your diary has inspired me and loads of people xx

Want to get to 10st 13 that was my final weigh in last year, but also hoping to take it a little further. Will just see how it goes, don't want to put myself under too much pressure.
Hopefully getting back to the gym soon and I want to start running again.
Here's to next weeks weigh in!!! woo hoo!!! :)

Emma x

Well done Emma, you haven't got much to lose, keep focused you will soon be there:D

Thanks Frills, Tori and Dolphin! :)
Feeling much better today, seem to have more energy. Not thinking about food so much today, but tummy has been rumbling a little. Starting to see a slight difference already. Can't wait to get to target. Need to start running again as my legs used to be so much firmer! Just going to take it slowly though.
Emma x

Week 2

Woke up really early yesterday and could'nt get back to sleep so I thought I would get back into my running! Started in at week 3 on couch to 5K. I was a little tight chested but did it, and it felt good!
Just had my second weigh in today and could'nt believe I've lost 5lbs which makes it 1stone in 2 weeks!!!
Emma x

Right, well i'm back again. It's Monday and my first weigh in is on Wednesady.
I am hoping that this time I will have the will power to stick it out. Hoping to do LT for 7 weeks ans then refeed. I am off to Ireland with friends on the bikes after that.
I've just been out running, well walk/run lol knackered.com!

I've realised that it's so much easier when I keep busy, although i'm not hungry i'm constantly thinking about food!
Off to work later so that'll keep me busy, then back first thing in the morning too, then next day weigh in woo hoo! Can't wait to see a loss on paper!

Just wondering if there are any others back on here from June to September 2010?

im back today.. i remember u from way back then. I'm nearly 2 stone heavier which isn't good! Good luck! we've done it before so can do it again.

im back today.. i remember u from way back then. I'm nearly 2 stone heavier which isn't good! Good luck! we've done it before so can do it again.

Hiya Missy, I remember you too!!! What are we like!!! lol

Good luck and fingers crossed for us both :) x

8lbs off in my first week, great start!!! :) yay feeling good about it, bring on next wednesday!!! x

Well done Emma on ur first week!!!
I remember the last time I done it you where on the end of you LT journey and ur stories where very inspirational and motivational..
Good luck x

Well done Emma! :)

Well done Emma! I too am doing it again... I've learned so much about myself since the last time... it'll make this time better.

Thank you Diole, Teapot and Lee Lee! :)

Really pleased, now 11 days in and already I can feel the difference, my overstreched size 14 are now fitting me no probs!!!! Yay!!!

Only negative is that i'm feeling light headed quite a bit and tired. Also getting the usual comments of "it's nt good for you!" I'll show em!!! ;)

Laters :) x

Thank you Diole, Teapot and Lee Lee! :)

Really pleased, now 11 days in and already I can feel the difference, my overstreched size 14 are now fitting me no probs!!!! Yay!!!

Only negative is that i'm feeling light headed quite a bit and tired. Also getting the usual comments of "it's nt good for you!" I'll show em!!! ;)

Laters :) x

Well done Emma. Ur doing really well. What a lovely feeling to fit comfortably into ur size 14. I cannot wait to see 12 stone something.

Keep up the good work.

Ava
xxxx

Well lost 4lbs this week, so that's 12lbs in two weeks can't believe it!!! :) x

congrats ur doing brilliant x

Yay another 5 off this week :) So happy. Even more excited getting my new motorbike tmrw woop!!!! x

Another 2lbs off this week. Was a bit disappointed, however when you look at the overall loss it's 1st and 5lb in only 4weeks. Plan on doing another 3 weeks on LT then Refeed. I'm off to Ireland on a bike trip then so lots to look forward to.
I'm back in a pair of old jeans again, can see the difference in my face and in my waist. Friends have also commented on my legs :) So it's all good.
Roll on June!!!!! lol
xx

Well done Emma, you're doing FAB!! x x x

Back