Emma's 'New Me' Diary

Morning

Charley you were asking me about lipotrim I think it must be much like CD. I'm from Northern Ireland and I have only heard of lipotrim over here haven't heard about CD only online. It's surprising I was getting my hair done the other day and the hairdresser said she knew a few people on the diet. Everyone is on it and they're not letting on! I've told a few people but mainly I come on here for support. Everyone is brilliant.

Day out

Had a lovely day out with OH and children today. They all had ice cream and I had a water!

Came home and cooked a lovely meal for everybody. For the first time in 5 weeks I sat at the table with them with my peppermint/choc shake! It wasn't that hard either and quite enjoyed the chatter!

Took some pics and when I got home uploaded them onto fb, couldn't believe how much better I look!:)

Emma x

Charley you were asking me about lipotrim I think it must be much like CD. I'm from Northern Ireland and I have only heard of lipotrim over here haven't heard about CD only online. It's surprising I was getting my hair done the other day and the hairdresser said she knew a few people on the diet. Everyone is on it and they're not letting on! I've told a few people but mainly I come on here for support. Everyone is brilliant.

Really, i must of be on the right diet then.....lol but yes looked it up lipotrim the same thing....how you getting on ? x

Morning Charley

I'm getting on well. Had a blip last week but got straight back to it. Hope to be in the 12 stone mark by the end of this week.

I'm getting on well. Had a blip last week but got straight back to it. Hope to be in the 12 stone mark by the end of this week.

uwww i like you i was 13st 6lbs last time i get weight my first mini target is to loose 3lbs which will give me my 8st mark but to drop into the 12's well thats just like winning the lotto to me, when your weigh-in? mines Friday Morning 8.30am x x

Hi Charley

My weigh in is on a tuesday. Got weighed yesterday and found I lost 2lb and because of my blip I was well pleased. Roll on next week.
Tell me this Charley did you do any exercising on your journey? I haven't done any but am debating on getting my act together

Hey hun, great to hear you are going so well, and fantastic that you have a hunky new man! Hope he appreciates you!
Feeling good because I bought new trousers today, size 18! Feels fantastic after a tight size 24 seven weeks ago!
Some great sales around at the mo, wish I knew what size I'm going to end up so I can take advantage of them!
Hope the next weigh in is as good!

My weigh in is on a tuesday. Got weighed yesterday and found I lost 2lb and because of my blip I was well pleased. Roll on next week.
Tell me this Charley did you do any exercising on your journey? I haven't done any but am debating on getting my act together

hello hunny i am ashamed to say i do not exercise i found when i did exercise i was bulking up i just try to do more things around the house and when i go out Friday night i have a real good dance.....lol x x

Tried on my new size 14 jeans that I bought 3 weeks ago that were a fair few inches away from fastening. To my surprise they fastened! They are a little tight, but can't believe I can comfortably wear them. So pleased, really starting to notice a huge difference in how I look and feel now.
Getting a few light headed moments, but I think its because i've not drank enough.
Went out on friday night to the pub to see a band which were fab! I was on the sparkling water, picked up my friends drink by accident (vodka and lemonade) and took a swig. Shocked!! It tasted soooo good! Don't think i'ts made any difference to the diet though (i'm hoping, fingers crossed!).
Looking forward to weigh in number 7 on friday.
Emma x

Tried on my new size 14 jeans that I bought 3 weeks ago that were a fair few inches away from fastening. To my surprise they fastened! They are a little tight, but can't believe I can comfortably wear them. So pleased, really starting to notice a huge difference in how I look and feel now.
Getting a few light headed moments, but I think its because i've not drank enough.
Went out on friday night to the pub to see a band which were fab! I was on the sparkling water, picked up my friends drink by accident (vodka and lemonade) and took a swig. Shocked!! It tasted soooo good! Don't think i'ts made any difference to the diet though (i'm hoping, fingers crossed!).
Looking forward to weigh in number 7 on friday.
Emma x

i just posted something about lightheaded i get it allot i deffo aint drinking enough water either probably a litre on a good day i really need to up this water too. Me too getting weighed friday so let me know how you do im same as you all my dresses and work trouser i can wearsize 12 but 14 in jeans im hour glass shape now....haha cant beleive i can write that i hope this weeek i drope below 13st im 13st 3lbs now x x x p.s that vodka wont hurt it was only an accidental taste :) xx

Week 7

5lbs off this week!! I knew it was gonna be a good loss I feel so much better.
Went shopping with my daughter yesterday as it was her birthday, she wanted to spend her money! I caught my reflection in a shop window and had to do a double take!!! Couldn't believe how much my shape has changed! Getting compliments from lots of people now, feel fantastic!
Emma x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well done Emmayou are doing so well.
Take care Cathy

well done Emma 5lbs is fantastic bet you look great!

Measurements

Decided to measure myself today and so far in 7 weeks I have lost :-

2 1/2" off Bust
5 1/2" off Waist
3" off Hips
2" off Thigh
1" off Calf

So I think its pretty good so far!!

I'm not ready to give up just yet, week 8 on friday. Was wondering when I should get ready for refeed though. Nobody has answered my thread on refeed section!!! Don't know whether to do the recommended 14 weeks or stay on till i've lost what I want to. It would just be nice to know so I have a date to aim for. Maybe I should quit at 14 weeks then go onto SW?

Still getting comments about how this diet will make me ill, but so far I feel better than ever!

Emma x

Just had my thread answered and have decided to just carry on with LT untill I feel I am at a happy size. The weight doesn't really bother me as I feel I have a large frame anyway. Would just have been nice to be able to put a refeed date on my calendar, but just going to take it week by week and how I feel.

Not finding the willpower hard at all, however do feel like i'm missing out every now and then, but the desire to be slim is much more than the desire for and ice cream, southern comfort lime and lemonade or choccy!!!!

My children have gone on holiday to Blackpool with their dad so i'm getting to spend quality time with my lovely man :) I'm crazy about him!!! Have to remain calm though as weve only been together a month!!!

Will post again friday when I've had my weigh in.

Emma x

Emmaits great to hear you are felling so positive.Wow your inch loss is great.
I think you will know when you want to start refeed.
If its working for you and you are feeling fine then why change things.
Havea nice break without the children and with your lovely man
take care.
Cathy

hi emma your really on the track for a new life, its brilliant what youve achieved in such a short time. have some fun this week while your on your own and pamper yourself cos i bet you dont get much time when the children are about. well done Ann

Week 8 weigh in...

and i've lost 4lbs this week! Absolutely over the moon. Didn't expect this as I lost 5lb last week.

Have now reached a total loss of 2 1/2 st!!!

Bought two more bags of sugar for my collection. Now have a stack of 16 bags to show for my weight loss! Thats 16kg!!!

Recieved more compliments this week on how I look.

Been drinking lots of peppermint tea this week, so don't know if this has helped my weight loss!

Its great watching my BMI reducing week by week too! I'm in the 'overweight' section now rather than 'morbidly obese'.

Emma x

:massmoon::bliss::wee::banana dancer::woohoo:

Emma :happy096::wow:
Excellent progress size 12 on their way.
Cathy

Back