Emma's 'New Me' Diary

Emma wow your weight loss is fantastic
keep up the good work !

Well done Emma , so nice to read your diary you are very positive and cheerfull, Im sure you will be at goal in no time ! xx

Thanks for the lovely comments!

Tried on a few things this morning from my wardrobe. I have two tops to go on ebay that are far too big and a few outfits that I now fit nicely into that i've not been able to wear since sept 08!!! Feels so good!

When I went to bed last night I found a card on my pillow from my BF. Inside was some money, he said I should treat myself to something nice! How sweet! So I went and had a hair cut. Not had it cut in ages as i'm trying to grow it, so it was long overdue! It looks cute! Hairdresser said it should be a nice length by christmas. So i'll have nice hair to go with my sexy christmas figure!! he he
Oh and I just realised I now weigh less than BF!! yeehaaaa

Emma x

The Evidence!!!!!

Just thought I would post some pics to show how much my body has changed shape. First pics taken 20 June, second pics taken today 17 Aug.

Emma x

Attachments

• 20 june 2010 front.jpg
    20 june 2010 front.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 17 aug front.jpg
    17 aug front.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 20 june 2010 side.jpg
    20 june 2010 side.jpg
    467.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 17 aug side.jpg
    17 aug side.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 130
Week 9 weigh in

Lost 4lbs this week! I am so pleased, thought it would be a smaller loss :)

Went and bought myself a new belt as my old one is too big and no more notches left!!! he he he Got a pretty one from Next with a sparkley Butterfly - very girly!

I went to the gym with my bf last night - just to watch! lol He handed me a 15kg weight and said this is how much you've lost so far! It was soooo heavy! Its just unbelievable that I was carrying all that extra weight around with me, never again!

I now also have 17 bags of sugar to show for my weight loss!

Wow Emma you look Amazing .Well done at sticking to LT for so long.You are a true inspiration.Bet you feel really good.
Take care
Cathy

Last edited:
Hi Emma.

I have really enjoyed reading your weight loss diary. It has really motivated me so much!!!!!

well done on your fantastic loss!! you sound so happy!!!!

Megan xx

Tummy Bug?

Woke up yesterday and literally ran to the toilet. I've had constipation for ages so it was very strange for me and I couldn't believe how much came out. I know that sounds awful!
Had tummy pains, aching and felt like I was gonna be sick at lunch time.
Again today still pains and still loose bowels :S Don't think theres anything left to come out!
Have posted in TFR and will see how I am tomorrow before going to the chemist for help.

Having a bit of a low day, there are a few things on my mind! Feel dizzy and weak, guess i've not been drinking enough. For the first time in almost 10 weeks I have a desire to eat, but I won't. Hoping this will pass. :(

dont do it!! stay strong girl!!! you have come this far!!!! xxxx

dont do it!! stay strong girl!!! you have come this far!!!! xxxx

Thanks Megan! Feeling better this morning. I would never have eaten anything but just craved buttered toast! Still I'll have to get out of that habbit aswell!

Judging by my scales i'm not going to lose much weight tomorrow, would love to get in the 12's!!! Will keep my fingers crossed! lol

On the plus side I went out to an Ann Summers party last night in my new size 14 jeans and a top and waistcoat which showed off my new figure nicely, pleased with my progress so far. My BF also commented this morning that my bum looks better every day lol!!! :)

Week 10

Its my tenth week!!! Had to double check my loss when I got home as my chemist weighs me in kg, but i'm actually less than she said. I've lost 4lbs this week and now weigh 12st 10lbs.

This means i've lost 3st 2lb! This diet is amazing!!!!

I'm past the half way mark on my ticker which is great and i've not weighed 12st something in a long time!!!

Ordered myself Patrick Holford Low GL Diet Bible and read through it last night. I think I may follow this when I am down to my goal weight. I would like to hope i'll be at target by the end of November so I can enjoy a few nights out around christmas.

WOW YOU ARE DOING SO WELL

Had a lovely few days away in Wales with my children in a caravan, but found it really harding dealing with my desire to eat food. I would never eat anything, but everything just smells so good! Missing my bf a little too so maybe that doesn't help.
Now i'm back home i'm finding it a little easier.
Went outside to speak to my neighbour whom I havn't seen for a few weeks and he said I hope you don't mind me commenting but you've lost an awful lot of weight havn't you! He then went on to say I look really good and I should be so proud! Well that made my day!! :)
Looking forward to taking the boys into school on monday to see if anyone notices.
Went online and bought myself some size 12 jeans and two tops to put away and visualise myself in! I would like to be in a size 12 skinny jean by christmas - fingers crossed.
Looking forward to getting weighed tomorrow.

Week 11 weigh in

Lost 3lbs this week. I get weighed in kgs and have started checking online on a weight conversion thingy. Thought i'd only lost 1lb, but infact its 3lb - much better! lol
46lbs total loss = 20kg 20 x bags of sugar!!!
Think i'm gonna do it till week 22 or there abouts so I can refeed for December, but will see how I feel nearer the time.

Attachments

• sugar week 11 003.jpg
    sugar week 11 003.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 40
read your diary from start to finish.. really inspiring! well done on ur losses :)

Well done Emma your doing really well
Cathy

Back