***Emma's new start!! ***

Quick update..........

I'm still going strong, sticking to my points-im on 29 so not difficult!! :p
I get weighed on wed so my main priorities are to up my fluids, and try my best to do some exercise- i know that this will help me with my weigh in!!
Ive actually got up this morning and i feel a little smaller, sounds silly as ive only lost a small amount, but im sure one of my 'rolls' is smaller.... ;)
I'm off to college today but i will try to read some posts later....... there are just too many of you!!

Isnt it great to have so many people in your virtual class - so how did college and go and what are you studying (or have you said I have forgotten)

not long till that weigh in now - I am sure you will do great

Hey Aaleigha
weigh in tonight, quite nervous actually, havnt managed to do as much ex as i wanted but i was gardening all day yesterday and almost killed myself, so im guessing that may help!
I love ur 'squatters' idea, sorry that 2 are laughing but im sure they'll be gone in no time!!
Also thank for all the good wishes, they are actually quite overwhelming as nobody really knows im doing this......
anyway fingers x for tonight!!

Emma no one knows I am doing this either - only one friend - not my DH or DD - its my business I am doing this for me - my friend only knows cos she goes anyway

hope the meds are kicking in now you have the increased dose - mine are now working again - think I was just in a dodgy place for some reason

I am sure weigh in will be fine - wil pop back later to see :)

wow its been 4 wks since i was last on here, im pleased to say im still on ww, still going to meetings although i am lapsing on the counting points and tracking!

i've now lost 10lbs so im hoping for that stone off asap!!

hope everyone is doing well, i'll try and do some catching up over the next couple of days!!

Hey I've just found your diary, sorry for the late welcome and good luck!

Hope WI is a good result for you!

Good luck!

xx

Back