Emma's Refeed Diary

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Hello everyone I am starting refeed today just been to the pharmacey to show them my plan and they were absolutely useless and had no idea if it was ok or not. I've done a lot of research tho so I should be ok. This is today's plan

refeed start weight 10st9lb

Day 1

breakfast -
chocolate lipotrim shake
lunch - 4oz chicken and 2 spoon full of green veg
dinner - chocolate lipotrim shake

Sounds good to me!! Not surprised the pharmacy have no clue - so few people get to the refeed stage so they have little experience.
You're going to be fine Emma x x x

Just had my lunch at the in laws 4oz oven chicken and 2 spoons of veg. Bit jealous I couldn't have gravy but apart from that it was lovely, had 2 large glasses of water with it x

FAB Emma, well done! :) x x x

Thanks Kay :) your doing great too xx

Are you feeling full?

I got to say no, i dont know if its phcological or not but even before refeed I was always hungry, think its because I came out of ketosis on my medication, I could of quite easily sat and ate a whole roast dinner I think but hopefully it's a case of my eyes being bigger than my belly. looking forward to having chicken salad tomorrow twice!! I think salad will fill me up more than two spoons of peas xxx

This is so exciting Emma :) i'm going to be spending more time reading in the refeeding section than on the main forum between you and Kay! Good luck for tomorrow :)

Oh shucks

That is one of the reasons on day1 I ate at the end of the day. Was worried if I had 'lunch' it would be a long way until it was time for a shake for supper. I've stuck to salad this week and today was my first veg. I must say, I'm going to continue to stick to salad again for a bit. I'm finding the balsamic vinegar is curbing any cravings because the taste is so strong and I'm loving the salad combinations more.

Haha, thanks cath , at least you might pick up some tips for your refeeding too. How are you getting on? Your losses are amazing!

Yeah very true Kay - note to newbie refeeders have your food last on day 1. I only did this as we were going mother in laws for dinner. I've woke up not hungry today tho which is unusual for me. I'm going shopping for my salad stuff when the shops open and am looking forward to trying balsamic vinegar too as I used to pile loads of mayo on my salads but for obv reasons - I won't be doing that any more, so need a healthy replacement which is hopefully going to be balsamic vinegar.

All in all so far so good and ready for day two!

Well done Emma. I also found it strange I didn't wake up hungry lol. Hope you also like the balsamic vinegar. I used to have lots of salad cream/mayo on my salads too x x x

Day 2

Breakfast - lipo shake - chocolate of cause

lunch - 4oz skinless boneless chicken breast, oven cooked with a breakfast bowl of salad including cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce, peppers, spring onion with balsamic vinger

Dinner - will be same as lunch, I have it prepared but am waiting till later as still quite full from lunch

absolutly loving this chicken salad, definatly something I intend to continue for life

i also had 3 teas with a dash of skimmed milk and a sweetener - heaven! Tasted as good as my old tea with whole milk and 2 sugars.

High light of my day today is wether to boil or mash my 8oz potatoe for today's refeed. I know how to live!! Lol

Hehe!! Choices, choices :) Enjoy! x x x

Had a brainwave at lunch I was frying my chicken in a little water and decided to chuck the salad in with it and made a stir fry, it was lovely x

Right, been to the pharmacy and spoken to someone who knows what they are talking about HURRAY so I'm bit better informed and I still weigh the same so doing it right at the moment. Although when I showed the pharmacey lady my plan she said I might be working a bit to much about amounts but personally, I know how hard it was and do t want to go back so i think i cant be careful enough!

Made shortbread biscuits with my son which looked and smelt gorgeous and haven't attempted to taste any - I'm a new women!

Im off to prepare my dinner, will update my day 3 after :)

Day 3

breakfast- lipotrim shake

lunch- 4oz chicken with salad stir fried with water and balsamic vinegar

dinner- 4oz chicken, 2 new potatoes adding up to 8oz, cucumber, peppers, lettuce, spring onions

2 teas with skimmed milk and sweetener

3lt of water feeling very very full - think its the potatoes

Haha me too I love it! good luck with it, it's quite easy when you get the hang of it :)

Haha, thanks cath , at least you might pick up some tips for your refeeding too. How are you getting on? Your losses are amazing!

thanks Emma, i'm going grand. I'm stopping for a refeed in 3 weeks, i'm dreading it but i know my limits when it comes to social occassions, over the next few months i've a hen weekend, my brother's 21st, my Mam's 60th, my brother-in-law's 30th, 3 weddings and my sister is coming home from new zealand for a 4 week visit so plenty of outings with her.... it's not the food i'll have problems with it's not being able to have a few drinks at them, i'm not even a big drinker but want to have the option. So i'm stopping lipotrim and do weight watcher or something until the end of august then come back and finish what i've started.

Yourself and Kay have me drooling over your chicken salads and i don't even eat meat! it's not for animal rights reasons, i just never liked it but since stopping food altogether i'm finding i'm looking at it more and more which is strange, might have a chicken salad myself some day.!.!

You're doing great and i'd say you're very happy at staying the same weight :)

Back