Emma's Refeed Diary

How are you doing today Emma? x x x

Thats good cath make sure tou write it all down when yourve planned your menu, its easier than thinking on the go. for me it is anyway. You have a lot coming up! I do too which is why I refed at this time, I was tempted to stay in it and see how much more I could lose but there's so many events and then I go on holiday. And in happy I'm in the right BMI so it's a good time all round. Hoping that the weight doesn't creep back on x

in doing well thanks Kay, went shopping with my little bubba just for a browse and ended up buying lots of new clothes and was delighted that I can fit in to size 12s so got a summer dress and some shorts and tops for my holiday in June, so I def can't put on weight now. Even bought a bikini! Wether ill wear it is a another thing as depends on how much toning I can do till then but it's there as my incentive. Bought a swimming costume as a back up lol .
how are you doing? X

Day 4

breakfast -
lipotrim shake
Lunch - 2 bananas ( as was in the market and i was starving)
Dinner - 5oz chicken with a bowl of salad and 3 new potatoes
snacks- not had any yet but might have a sandwich later as need to introduce bread but ill see if I'm hungry. Im quite full at the moment

Drinks - ​water and two cups of tea with skim milk and sweetener

Ok so had the sandwich but now a bit annoyed with myself because it was white bread and realized after that I don't think we are allowed it on refeed. Need to go shopping and restock and get some healthy brown bread

Emma I wouldn't worry about it being white bread. It will have a higher GI but not much difference in the calories, but I think wholemeal or granary taste better.

I'm liking the bikini - go girl!! Not doing bad, have had a good day and better get supper down me lol :)

That's fantastic about all your size 12's, i'd say you were skipping out of the shop :D

I would of been skipping it it wasn't for the pushchair and two massive bags lol x

Right just found out I think I been doing this wrong but ill put on what I've had today even so

Day 5

breakfast -
chocolate lipotrim
lunch - 4 oz chicken breast with salad
dinner -chicken salad with 3 new potatoes and balsamic vinegar
snack - banana and sandwich, no spread 1 slice chicken breast

just found out I shouldn't be having the snacks that's only for people who lost less than 2 stone . Hope Ive not put on weight as I have no scales to check :-(

Just ate 3 chicken slices and another banana and in still hungry! What's wrong with me, why can I stay 100% on TFR but not on refeed when I'm eating. I feel so disappointed with myself. I'm going to see what damage I've done tomorrow and maybe go back on the shakes - I did this diary to try help others and end up destroying all my hard work. Disappointed is a understatement :-(

Emma you're being too hard on yourself!!!

You don't know that you have destroyed anything! Don't spiral because you're assuming it's all gone wrong. Take a deep breath and remember how well you have done. You have overcome so much over the last 12 weeks, you can do this even if it takes you a few weeks to stabilise. Don't fret sweetie, you can get a grip of this x x x x

Why do you think you've messed up Emma?? Who told you that snacks are for people who've lost less than 2st? your food diary sounds perfect to me xx

Thanks guys think I was having a 'moment' lol it says it on the referring section on this forum not to have the snacks but it don't say it on the leaflet, think I'm gonna struggle as I was relying on the odd but of fruit. I just wish they made the sheets more informative.
I do feel bigger tho and very bloated so I'm pretty sure I've done it wrong but of I have I'll just have to try again I suppose x

Thanks Kay think I was over reacting xx

you are doing great emma, dont try worry too much, and its not your fault the chemist should have know, this makes me very mad that some chemist dont know the rules of lipotrim, they should not be left stock it, if they cant inform you with the correct information. id say emma if you are finding it really hard maybe instead of completely falling off the wagon have something like a low fat yogurt and maybe not have them with your meals, have them as snacks instead. And don't forget you have done so well and will continue to do fab :) Don't give :) xxx

This is quite a stressful time Emma, we've worked so had to get to this point and don't want to mess it up. I had a look at the refeed sheet again and I don't think you're doing it wrong. As you're feeling bloated it's making you feel like you've messed up. You have to remember that all the good stuff in your stomach is growing back after just being on LT for so long. I too had tummy troubles and put it down to something I'd eaten, but may be something to do with a 'bloom' going on which causes the bloating? I wish And was about to give some advice, she has refed several times.

day 6

breakfast - lipotrim
lunch - chicken with carrot and sweed, 3 new potatoes
dinner - same as lunch

drinks- water and 1 tea

Thanks lady's your both doing great! I don't know why I'm finding this so hard x

weigh in

Been up the hospital as strained a muscle in my back and shoulder which is absolutely killing me. While I was there I just got weighed and I have put on 3lb. Really disappointed as its not even a full week till tomorrow but I saw it coming. I quess it could of been worse ill have to try do better next week and try lose it, if not maybe go back on lipotrim and try to lose it and refeed again. because my back injury I can't even do any exercise. Not good!

Sorry to hear about your back Emma, hope you feel better soon .... Try not to worry that you have gained a little I think everyone has a gain on there refeed, I think you are doing great :)

Thanks buttercup, how's your refeed going x

Day 7

Breakfast- maintenance bar
lunch - nothing as was out and just got back may have a price of fruit later to make up for it
dinner - chicken salad with new potatoes

Back