Emma's Refeed Diary

How are you doing Emma? Try not to skip, even if you replace with a shake/bar x x x

I'm doing ok getting weighed tomorrow so ill see exactly how much I've put on, it's at least 3lb I know that much. Hope it's no more than that x

3lbs is likely to be water, and you never know how accurate different scales are. Fingers crossed for tomorrow for you x x x

Still not been to get weighed but will today, my scales are saying 11 stone and I was 10,9 last week so hoping they are very wrong x

Anyone following thus refeed - Don't! I've put on 6lb I'm absolutely gutted :-(

I've done much the same Emma, this eating thing is hard work x x x

It is isn't it? I thought after 11 weeks of no food, I'd just be greatful to eat something but its like I've gone back to my old ways and I'm hungry all the time again. There's a lot to be said for ketosis xx

If ketosis is the question, is Atkins the answer? x x x

Might be a good idea it's pretty strict just like lipotrim, I don't know a lot about it I'm going to do some research, how you getting on? Did you get your car sorted? X

Yep, got car back late yesterday. Over £1000 for the clutch and a mounting and dual master something or other :( Was gutted, and no my car isn't a Ferrari or equivalent lol.

I've done Atkins before but think that something more balanced is the answer. Cutting out carbs longterm is a tough one and I'm not keen on the stinky breath again. I think we just have to persevere and work out why you're so hungry? My hairdresser swears by SW because she says it's the only diet that she feels full on and that she can eat the portions she needs. I've done SW a long time ago but don't know enough to make a proper suggestion on it.

Hope you are ok today. Responded on my refeed thread to you as I went to the pharmacy today and the lady there says it's normal what's happened to us. I think it looked like I hadn't put much weight on at the end of week 1 because I had that terrible runny tummy that must have cleared my system out. I'm worrying about you. Let me know how you are x x x

Back