Emma's restart - Day 3

emma237

Gold Member
Hello i thought i would intoduce myself etc. Im Emma and was on cd last year Feb-Oct lost 2 and half stone and messed around a bit! In Oct i found out i was pregnant and obviously had to stop the diet. Unfortunately i lost the baby at 11 weeks. Anyway now i am more determined to loose the weight one and for all! I would love you get to know you all and share the ups and downs. I am on the shakes as from tomorrow. Have been on a prep diet mon till thurs and lost 5lbs so im hoping the headaches wont be too bad lol!! xx :D

Really sorry to hear of your loss, but welcome back, and good luck! xx

me too sorry 2 hear about the loss...
glad to have you back to CD here for you ne time

Hiya emma,

so sorry to hear of your loss. I went through the same thing last year :hug99:

Best of luck for your restart :) x

Sorry to hear of your loss, welcome back xx

Thank you all for your replies. Well im coming towards the end of day 1. Its has been really hard especially this evening when i was cooking dinner for my partner and son. But nothing has past my lips apart from the shakes and water etc. So really pleased about that. Just got to make sure i drink enought water as that is my downfall at the moment.
Hope your all doing ok xx

Hi Emma, you've done 1 day so you try to keep in mind you can do another and then another and then another.......! Just take one day at a time. Each day you get through is an achievement and before you know it you'll have done a week. I'm on day 6 of a re-start and only went into ketosis last night. My appetite is lessening each day so each day should be easier from here on. good luck. i'll keep posting on this thread so you can remind me of my words when i look likely to wobble!

Hi FocusedTer, thank you for your reply. Im on day three now and doing really well. Im really motivated and determined that im going to do this!! How are you doing? When is your first weigh in? x

Back