EMMA'S SHRINKAGE DIARY..!!! :-)

How are you doing my lovely? I have been rubbish lately but back on the wagon(ish) now :) hope the core plan is going well! Xxx

HEY GIRLIES AND LOOPY LOU.

WELL I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE......

i have buggered off back to cambridge diet :eek::eek: lol.

i just couldnt cope with being so overweight and it not coming off quick enough. it was getting me so so down. i sat and had a good long chat with my mum, i was in tears, everytime i look in the mirror i see a girl from 6 years ago who was nearly 15 stone, with the wrong man and in a very unhappy place.:cry:
so drastic action had to be taken before i got any bigger again. but this time with cambridge (im on day 3 now) something seems to have just 'clicked'. im not cheating, im not craving foods i am just thinking about getting to my goal. i keep reminding myself that its just a few months of my life to get me to where i want to be.:D:D:D

so im feeling really positive at the minute (wish i could bottle it up lol) and i am aiming for goal. am still off the fags, day 13 now, and the cravings for that have gone now thank goodness, so i can concentrate on the diet now. no shred or exercise now for a couple of weeks untill i settle into CD properly but will be doing the full 30days come feb.
and im getting great support from the girls over on the CD forum, that bit of the forum is quite busy so theres always someone to talk to. and reading some of the success stories and diaries is truly inspirational and is keeping me going through the weaker times.

i wish u girls all the very best on ur journey. i will be back to CC or RC in the future once i get to goal so as i can maintain, but for now i really need to do CD and get to where i need to be.

good luck girls, and thank u so much for the support u have gave me while ive been here. if id hadnt been for u lot i'd prob be a stone heavier that i am now lol.

bye for now luvvies :thankyou: xx

Aww so sorry to see you go Emz, but so glad you are in a good place, wishing you all the luck in the world!!! x

Good luck beautiful lady! Have you actually seen your profile pic? You are gorgeous right now :) but it's horrid when looking in the mirror gets you down. Keep us updated with how you are doing my lovely! Xxxxxxxx

Good luck beautiful lady! Have you actually seen your profile pic? You are gorgeous right now :) but it's horrid when looking in the mirror gets you down. Keep us updated with how you are doing my lovely! Xxxxxxxx

thank you hunni. i know i actually love that pic but it was taken bout a year and half ago. my hair is short now (like it was 6 years ago) and ive piled on the weight again. i was about 12st there. so thats why i dont like what im seeing at the minute. i know its a psychological thing but if i could even see the girl in the profile pic in the mirror id be a lot happier.
im growing my hair again and im gonna go a bit lighter with it too around easter and if i stick to cd i shoould nearly be at goal by then. so thats the plan.

i'll be over here for a nosey every now and again. will def keep in touch. good luck with ur journey babes xx

Back