Emma's Slim Fast Diary!

Thanks Rach! I've decided to splurge a little bit today, I've bought a frozen pizza to shove in the oven, after I've been craving Pizza Hut all weekend. I reasoned that it's lower in calories than a Pizza Hut, and I've got all week to burn it off! The bad news is that it's 900 calories for the full pizza! Eek! But I'm going to be exercising later on today, so hopefully I'll burn at least half of it off! :)

How was the pizza? I think I need to lose like 5lbs under my goal so I can spend a weekend eating and not worry about gaining!

The pizza was heaven! It was 900 calories though :( And I've only burned 350 calories today, so I'm over my calorie allowance by 117 calories, cos I had a bag of crisps and a kit kat too! I'm debating whether or not to skip my last shake of the day (I know it's pretty late to be having it, but I only had the pizza at half 5), cos that'll bring me under my calorie goal, but I'm pretty peckish now, so I think I'll just have the shake and accept that I've gone over. I'll do better tomorrow :)

I could, but that'll only leave me with half a shake when I finish the tub. I don't mind being over today, I've got all week to make up for it :)

Yeah, I will. I'm watching Glee on e4+1 so I'll have it on the advert. Better get back to my essay now though! Be back on tomorrow :)

Week 3, Day 2

My project is finally finished! :D Can't believe it, but I'm so thrilled :D Just one more essay (1800 words), and four exams to go! Five and a half weeks left, and I'm totally finished! I'm actually feeling really, really good today :)

Had my first shake at 1pm, didn't get up till noon again, oops! But I'll be up late anyway, so it's all good. Going to get started with my essay now, and I'm going to Cardiff tomorrow to buy my roller skates, so excited! I haven't felt this good in so long. Everything is all coming together, it's great :)

Week 2, Day 3

It feels weird not being able to come on here until this time of night, I'm so used to popping on and off all day lol. But I've been out all day so I didn't have a chance to catch up on everyone's day until now. Had a lovely day out with my boyfriend, bought my roller skates (so excited to try them out! :D), and had a wander around the city centre for a few hours. We had lunch at Chiquito's =/ which was probably way too many calories, but I think I've made up for it with all the walking we did today! We walked around for about 2 and a half hours, but I only put down 1 and a half on MFP just incase we didn't walk as fast as they specified. It's always better to under-estimate than to be too generous with yourself lol.

So I'm going to check out how many calories were in my burrito, I'll let you all know when I find out. I'm thinking around 800, but I haven't had any snacks today, or my second shake, so I should be ok calories-wise. All in all, a lovely day today :)

Ughh I can't find the nutritional information for Chiquito's anywhere! :mad: I've just had to guess, I've gone for 925 calories, which was listed as a burrito from Chipotle, I assume it's the same thing. It was a smaller portion that I had, cos it was from the lunch menu, but it was probably around 900 calories or so. I'm still over though, after all the walking we did. So it's all good :) No more treats for me till Sunday now! Going out for a carvery for Sunday lunch, but that'll mostly be veggies so it'll be fine :)

That sounds like a lovely day...exciting news about the skates...have you given them a a go yet?

I had a little go in the kitchen, but I'm still very wobbly! Need to practice a bit more I think! I'm going out with a friend for a skate on Saturday, so hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon :)

I bought a cheap blender from Tesco last night, and everyone was right, it is much nicer blended properly! The only downside though, is that when I just mix it in a jug with a fork, it's the perfect amount of liquid to fill my glass, but when I blended it, it went so frothy that I ended up with a glass and a half! I guess it's good to have more, but it means more washing up afterwards! Lol.

I got two boxes of the Ultra Slim powder (chocolate) and some of the bars. I had a bar for breakfast today and my stomach was really grumbling two hours later! The shakes keep me filled up for much longer, so I'm not really that impressed with the bars so far. I'll use up the ones I've got, but if I'm this hungry every day, then I'll not bother buying them again.

Got my project bound today, so it's all officially finished, just need to hand it in tomorrow now! Also handing my essay in tomorrow (once I've finished it tonight!) so that's all of my assignments done, just 4 exams to revise for now, then I'm finished! :D

Man I LOVE CHIQUITOS! and they don't have any near us! I might go to wales just to have one.

Good luck with the rollerskating!

I have had the measure up and US bars, not for breakfast, but when i've been on the go they've been great for lunch - but i've only had them when i've been busy so being hungry has been at the back of my mind anyway.

The Chiquitos was lovely! But I'm worried about weighing in now :( Haven't had time to exercise today so I'll have to make up for it tomorrow. So tired and stressed today :( Got one more essay to write tonight, then it's just exams to revise for now. The weeks are flying by! :(

Good luck on the essay! Life just seems to fly by at the moment! I can't believe it's been six months since i got engaged!

Don't worry too much about weigh in! I was terrible last week and still managed a loss!

I stayed up till 4am to finish my essay, the was up at 9am to go hand it in and do a few hours work at the shop, so I've not long been home. But I'm so pleased to say that all of my assignments have been handed in :D Just got exams to revise for now! So I'm going to chill for a while, catch up on some TV (feels like I haven't watched TV in so long!), and relax. Revision for exams starts after work tomorrow, so I'm going to enjoy my last night of freedom before knuckling down for the next 4 weeks lol.

Also - popped on the scales this morning (couldn't resist!) and I've lost another pound! :D But I'm going to wait till Monday to update my stats. I'm hoping to have a 2lb loss this week, so I'll have to be good all weekend and it should be ok! :)

Back