Emma's Slim Fast Diary!

Hi
Well done in staying up to finish yr essays n good luck in yr revision!

Ur a norty lass keep sneaking on the scales, it's not good lovey as yr weight fluctuates all the time! I used to do but I don't anymore i hide em until weigh day lolz x

Enjoy yr relaxing x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know I shouldn't be weighing myself all the time, but I can't help it! Lol. It's not every day, it's usually just once mid-week to see how I'm getting on. If I have lost something, it pushes me to lose more, and if I haven't lost anything then it pushes me to try harder. I used to weigh myself every single time I went to the bathroom, so I've reigned it in a lot! I don't think I could cope with hiding the scales though, you must have super will power! Lol :)

Bless u, ok soz for telling off! If it works for u n pushes u on love good for u! Ignore me I just been there done that lolz
Xx

It's fine! I know weighing constantly is a bad idea, cos your weight does fluctuate throughout the day, but I think just a quick check once during the week is fine :)

So excited to tick off another mini-goal next week. I'll have exercised 4 times a week for two weeks by Monday! :D I can't believe the third week is almost over, it's going so fast! I also can't believe that I'm still sticking to the shakes, it's so unlike me to stick with anything for this long, so I'm really proud of myself :) I really want to lose at least 2lbs on Monday, so that I can tick off the first half stone too!

Going out for lunch on Sunday to a really yummy carvery. Haven't been there for months, so I'm really looking forward to it. Not sure how I'll add it to my food diary on MFP though :S Any ideas anyone? I know Sunday roasts can be quite high in calories, but I'm going to a 2-hour training session for roller derby on Sunday morning, so I think I'll burn most of it off :)

I've never been to a carvary, i really want to try one! Well done on exercising! I really need to get my bum in gear on that one or this weight will never come off!

Well done on yr goal Emma!

N enjoy yr carvery, I wud just have a smaller plate than I wud normally maybe n then put the food in MFP individually?

X

Yeah I'll try that, thanks :) I'm just thinking though, I'm going for the carvery an hour after a 2-hour roller skating session, so I'm going to be starving and will have burned off a lot of calories (MFP calculates 2 hours of roller skating to be 1548 calories!) so I might indulge a little bit! Most of my plate will be veggies anyway, but I couldn't give up my yorkshire pudding and roast potatoes! I'm not going to add 2 hours of skating to my diary though, as it's my first session so I'll probably sit out for a while just to watch what happens, so I'm only going to count it as an hour and a half, which will be 1161 calories. That's a lot of calories isn't it?! I'm not sure if it's totally accurate, so it's better to under-estimate just incase. I'm really excited though :)

I was shocked too! But I guess it makes sense - you're working out your whole body all at once. And it's fun! That's the reason I bought them, I needed to find something fun to make sure I stick to it, so I'm really looking forward to tomorrow morning :D Wish I'd been able to give them a spin outside before tomorrow's session, but I'm too embarrassed incase I fall over! Lol. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon and I'll be out skating along the sea front in no time :)

Enjoy skate n carvery Hun! Afraid I have abso no balance so I wud be on my bum all the time!! X good u found summit fun n cal burning x

Thanks, I'll let you know tomorrow afternoon how it goes :)

Oh my God, skating was awesome! :D I'm a little shocked at myself that I actually got up at 8am (on a Sunday!) to be there for 9, but I did it! I went on my own, and even though I didn't know anybody, it was great! There was two other girls who were brand new, so we stuck together. We skated round the track for a while, and it was great, I was a little wobbly for the first few laps, but I got the hang of it fairly quickly :D Then we had to learn how to fall properly, as there is a lot of pushing and shoving and falling down in the roller derby sport. There are 5 ways to fall down, apparently! I had knee and elbow pads on, but I've still got a bruise coming through on my left knee lol. But I had so much fun! It was a two-hour session, but I've only counted it as one hour on MFP because we weren't skating continuously for two hours. One hour is still 774 calories though! Can't believe it :)

Then I went out for lunch at 12. I was starving by the time we got to the pub, cos I'd only had one shake and a snack, and I'd burned off all those calories, I felt pretty faint! I tried not to pile my plate too high, but it was mostly veg. I had one boiled potato, two roasties (couldn't resist!), and one yorkshire pudding, which was quite bad, but I figured I'd earned it! Lol. I also had a pile of carrots and cauliflower, as they're the only vegetables I like, I had loads of them! It was absolutely beautiful, the beef was crumbling, and it was just delicious! :)

Went to my voluntary job after that, from 1.30-5.30. We had a little party, with karaoke, and party food. But luckily, I was pretty stuffed from lunch so throughout the entire session, all I ate was two tiny party rings and a drumstick lolly. I was quite pleased with that :)

Pretty tired now, it's been a busy day. I've got a feeling I'm going to be pretty sore tomorrow! But I've got nothing planned other than revising for exams, so it'll be fine.

Weigh-in number 3 tomorrow, pretty nervous! I think I've done well this week, but having the Sunday roast the day before weigh-in was probably not a good idea. Hopefully I'll have burned off enough calories to make up for it though. I really, really want to get 2lbs off tomorrow, so I can tick off the half stone goal. At least I can tick off the exercise four times a week for two weeks though, but it'll be so much better if I can tick both of them off at the same time :) I'm going to be really good tonight, and just have my shake and no more snacks (still pretty full from lunch!), so hopefully it'll be all fine in the morning. Fingers crossed! :)

Sounds like fun love n u deserved the Sunday lunch u did well having wot u did!
Good luck to u chick for weigh in tomoz, don't forget the new thread lol x
I am Bricking it!
X

I'm scared too, but we can face it together! I'll not be on here till mid-afternoon, so I'll update the weigh-in thread then :)

Ok Hun best of luck to us xx

Good luck with your weigh in today:)

Hi Emma
Ru ok? U didn't write anything yesterday. Hope u r well
Xx

Back