Emma's Slim Fast Diary!

I'm moving home, hopefully getting a job as a support worker to help people with mental health problems. I've applied for a postgraduate course to become a mental health nurse, it starts in January, so I'm just waiting to hear if I've got an interview for that. Fingers crossed I'll get onto the course, then I'll be all sorted :)

Finished the first draft of my dissertation, it's just over 5,000 words. Hopefully get feedback on Tuesday, then I'm planning to make the changes I need to make, and will hopefully have it all finished by Wednesday evening, so I can get it bound and ready to hand in on Friday :)

Can't believe it's all coming together now, it really eases the pressure lol. Going to do my workout soon, then chill for the rest of the night. Back to work after a month off for Easter (I only work term-time), then get cracking on my essay after work tomorrow :)

Thanks, I hope they do too! But I know it'll be a few weeks yet so I'm trying to keep busy with uni work to distract me lol.

Haven't managed to do my workout tonight yet, been too enthralled in the TV lol. I'm watching the Million Pound Drop, then Don't Tell the Bride at 10.30, so I might do it afterwards, about 11.30 ish if I can be bothered, but it'll be right before bed so I won't have time to make up for it by eating more calories. Ughh. But I know I need to work out four times a week, so I have to do it =/ Don't want to eat so close to bed time though. I think I'll just do the 20 minute workout instead of the extra 30 minutes step aerobics as well, then I'll only have 150 left to consume. I could have a Slim Fast snack and a yoghurt afterwards. If I can be bothered lol.

You are so good!! I need to exercise first thing or I won't do it at all!

I've lost my favourite exercise DVD but amazon have good sales on theirs most of the time will have a butchers tonight!

I just know I need to do it! I set it as a goal, so I really want to be able to tick it off to say I've completed it, that's what's keeping me going :)

I should do that too! I feel like if I am going to do anything I should be walking my dog, but I am going to attempt some early morning swims if I can get over my fear of getting my flubbed out!

I totally agree about the swimming! I'd love to go, but I'm far too embarrassed :( Just completed my workout, 100 calories in 15 minutes :) Time to relax now for Don't Tell the Bride Live! :D

What channel is it on? I totally entered to be on the live one! They wanted more info but I took too long to send it!

I keep saying when I'm ten stone I'll start swimming but I'll get there sooner if I start now!

It was on BBC3, sorry I logged off when it started, it's finished now. The best and worst bits of the last season is on now though :) Totally want to get married now!

I'm going to have to watch it on the iplayer!!! I seriously can't wait to get married. I've got lots of ideas inmy head as to what i want to do but we've not put pen to paper yet. Nor have we saved anything towards it yet either!!

So my eating and no slim fasting must have done some good! I'm down another lb! This is amazing! I know i shouldn't weigh everyday but i find it really does keep me on track!

It's looks like it's going to be a warm day today - i was in the mood for hibernating yesterday, but don't want to anymore!

Ughh I was back to work today, so have been stuck inside in a boiling hot shop for 8 hours :( It was the first day open after being closed for 2 weeks, so the shelves were mostly all empty, the fridge was totally empty, and there was no newspapers or magazines to keep me entertained while it was quiet! Totally boring day, we had about 10 customers all day long. On the plus side, I must have burned so many calories from unloading the massive chilled delivery and putting it all out on sale. I'm starving now, but I just don't know what I want to eat :(

Well, actually, I do know what I want. I want a massive pizza with stuffed crust from Pizza Hut. But I know I can't have that :( Might have to settle for cauliflower cheese and a bit of Quorn chicken instead :(

I like some of the weight watchers pizza but i had a chicken one recnetly that tasted of cardboard!! the pepperoni one looks lush though!

Week 2, Day 7

I ended up having pasta last night instead, I'd burned loads of calories at work so I was allowed a bigger portion, so that satisfied my carb craving :) I'd still rather have pizza though! Maybe if I look at the nutritional information on Pizza Hut's website, it'll put me off! Lol.

I think I over-did it a bit with the workout on Friday night. Yesterday my back was really sore, and my knees are hurting too. They keep clicking every time I go up stairs, and I'm sure it's not supposed to do that. :( I've never had any problems with my knees before, so I hope it's not serious. Just going to rest for a couple of days and hopefully I'll be fine after that :)

Weigh-in day tomorrow! I really hope I lose more than 2lbs, but I'm just not sure I will. I weighed in this morning wearing more clothes than I usually wear to weigh in, and it said I was the same as I was last Monday, so I'm hoping once I've taken the clothes off, it'll come down a little bit. I'm going to be so disappointed if the scales don't move at all, after I've been trying so hard :(

Thanks, I think I may have blown it though! Been at my voluntary job and I ended up eating a Lindt Lindor chocolate ball, 4 bourbon biscuits and a creme egg :( That works out at 488 calories! So naughty! I'm going to be well over my calories today, as I only have 38 remaining and I haven't even had my shake for dinner yet! Gutted :(

Try not to worry! Hopefully you still have a loss!! Let us know how you get on!

I'm going to treat myself on weds if i have lost anything over 2lbs :).

Week 3, Day 1 :D

So I didn't end up having another shake yesterday, because I didn't want to go over my calories. I'm starving now though (not long got up! Lazy students, lol) so I don't think I should have skipped a meal yesterday.

But I think skipping a meal was worth it, as today when I got on the scales, it said I've lost 3lbs! :D

I'm so happy with that, I thought it'd only be 1 or 2lbs after having a minor slip up on Tuesday evening (chicken burger and chips from the chippy, was lush though!), and all the snacks I had yesterday, but it's all worked out in the end :)

So that's 5lbs lost now, and I've stuck to Slim Fast for two weeks! So excited :D Roll on week 3! :D

Back