Emmas SW Food Diary :)

Ok so today I am starting afresh and doing this from home to save some pennies, if it doesnt work and im not disaplined enough ill go back to group!

B - weetabix cruncy bran (hexb) Milk (hexa)
L - Super Noodles, Apple and Shape Zero
D - Chicken Stir fry (4)
2 x coffee, 2 x Squash, 3 x Diet coke, 1 x Water
Evening snack - Apple

Syns used today - 4 :)

Havent been doing my food diary and have had a few STS (wonder why Emma!!??!!) so back into the habbit from today so I can see exactly where im going wrong :)

B - 2 x Choc Weetabix (hexb+2syns) Milk (hexa) Apple
2 x Coffee, 1 x Green Tea
L - Mugshot & Apple
1 x green tea, 1 x Coffee
D - Stir Fry Vegies, Chicken & Egg noodles, with Stir fry sauce (4)
2 x Squash 2 x Diet Coke
Snacks - Shape Zero / Apple

Syns used today - 6 :)

Woken up with an awful cold today :( not going to use it as an excuse though!!

B - 2 x Choc Weetabix (Hexb+2syns) Milk (hexa) Apple
2 x Coffee, 1 x Green tea
L - Mugshot, Apple
1 x green tea, 1 x pint squash
Snack - Banana & Shape Zero
D - Chinese with cousin tonight but will stick with usuall beef in black bean (5) and maybe some chowmein (7)
1 x Diet coke, 2 x Squash

Syns used today - 14 :)

Emma's Starting Again :)

Hi All

Been absent for awhile due to lots of personal things going on, but booked a holiday yesterday and have met a lovely new man :) so 2 very good reasons to get back on plan and get to goal...

Will be going it alone as cant afford group, going to have to do SW on a budget this time too! But will post my diary every day good or bad so any comments would be greatfully recieved :) x

Day 1 -

B - 2 x Choc Weetabix (HexB+2Syns) Milk (HexA)
2 x Coffee 2 x Squash
L - Mugshot, Apple & Shape Zero
Snack - Banana
D - Not the best day to start diary as its chinese Wednesday with the girls but will be good and stick to Beef in Oyster Sauce and Plain bolied rice (4.5 syns)
4 x Squash

Syns used today - 6.5 :)

Hi

Have on and off used Minimins for years and am back again as I know how much keeping a diary and reading other peoples stories have helped me previously.

It has been a long journey loosing weight for me but I am very proud I have 3 years into my journey not crept back into my old ways, I just dont seem to be able to be 100% either :)

So here goes hopefully my final journey to target! Im using SW / watching what I eat and getting in some exercise so had no idea where this diary should live! But reading your diarys give me inspiration so sticking with it where it is :)

Yesterday - Day 1

Breakfast - Used up my crunchy nut with skimmed milk, back on weetabix from tomorrow.

Lunch - 2 slices of seeded brown bread, toasted with extra light laughing cow cheese, and sliced apple.

Snack - Grapes, low fat yogurt

Dinner - Lamb liver, bacon, button mushroom, onion, and Gravy with Swede Mash and green beans

Exercise - 20 Minutes on Bike & most the evening on Wii Active/Zumba

Not syned as it was a use up day pre shopping lol

Well I am very proud to say yesterday went 100% to plan, my boyfriend is also being very supportive and kept me playing the wii most the evening lol So got plenty of exercise in!

Todays menu is:
B - 2 x Weetabix (Hexa/b & 2syns)
S - Apple
L - Mixed bean salad with Cucumber and Tomatoes (Balsamic Dressing) & Fat free yoghurt
D - Chicken biryani - 7 Syns
Evening - Grapes

Plan on another bash at the bike then maybe some more boxing on the wii :)

Day 3 - Still going strong, really feel like im back in the mind set this time :eek:)
Had my friend over last night and we usually have a take-away but I cooked my SW friendly biryani and she loved it! My man enjoyed it too and took some to work today for lunch. Only managed 20 minutes on the bike yesterday as my arms really hurt for overdoing the wii monday, they are a bit better today so hoping to get some zumba in tonight.

Todays menu is:

B - Choc Weetabix/Milk (hexa/b + 2syns)
S - Apple
L - Bean salad/dressing, yoghurt
D - Chicken with peppers onions and Fajita mix (2.5), will try to avoid wraps and have a nice Jacket Spud/wedges instead :)

Drinks - 4 x Coffee, 1 Green Tea, 5 x Squash

Last edited:
Today is going to be tough as stuck at home with this kids due to half term, hopefully my will power will prevail!

B - 2 Weetabix/milk (hexa/b +2 syns)
Lots of coffee
L - Mugshot, yoghurt and grapes
Snack - Little elves choc bar (3.5 syns) Apple
D - Chicken breast, low fat noodles, brocoli
Green tea and lots of squash :)

Hopefully will get in some time on the bike too!

Keeping me on track for 2012 diary!

Its been awhile since I properly used this diary and am very aware this time of year is not the time for starting again, so until January I am just going to do a daily diary to try and keep me from putting on, ready for starting afresh 2012!

Today -

B - Oatbran (5) Skimmed Milk (HexA) Sweetner (porridge)
S - Apple
L - Heinz Tomato Soup (7) 3x Black pepper ryvita (HexB) & Activia Creamy Yoghurt (2.5)
S - Grapes
D - Liver & Bacon with Mushrooms & Onions, green beans & potatoes. With Gravy (2)

Syns used today - 16.5

Menu for today as per yesterday, lets just say things didnt exactly go to plan :( rubbish!

Ok so I didnt quite manage to maintain till 2012 but not bad considering the month ive had food wise + 9.5lbs :(

Started again last Thursday, joined group this time as I will be more disaplined than weighing at home!

First week has gone well, used 40 out of my 70 weekly syns so may use some in my dinner later as dont want to get into the bad habit of not using them!

Im moving home in a few weeks so my body magic at the moment is packing and cleaning lol

Thought keeping my food diary on here again would be productive, we will see!

Today - Day 6 of restart

B - Alpen light (B) Banana
S - Alpen light (B) Coffee (A)
S - Grapes
D - SW Bolognaise (LF Mince, tomatoe's, onion, mushrooms, peppers, worcestershire sauce, oxo cube) with Taglatelli spaghetti

Syns used - 0 - may add some cheese to bolognaise later :)

Tonight I plan on packing 2 more boxes and sorting through my daughters mountain of teddys, body magic complete lol

Day 12 and still trying very hard! Havent been able to get on as with packing and cleaning and sorting I have very little me time at the moment and the kids nab that lol

Was very happy with my 1st weigh in and would be over the moon with 1.5 this week to get the 1st half stone off :)

Yesterday -

B - Alpen light (hexb), Banana, Coffee (hexa)
S - Alpen light (hexb) & Coffee (hexa)
L - Mugshot, Cherries, Shape Zero
S - Apple
D - SW Burgers, 2 low low cheese slices (6), sliced tomatos, sw coleslaw (1) & SW wedges... this was AMAZING felt really naughty!

Syns - 7

Today -
B - Alpen light, Banana, Coffee (hexa/b)
S - Alpen light, Coffee (hexa/b)
L - Mugshot, Plum & Apple
S - Shape Zero
D - Savoury rice - adding chopped toms, spices, chicken and prawns!

No syns used so far today so may treat myself to a hot choc (2.5) and a biscuit later (4)

Syns used - 6.5

Dinner didnt go to plan last night as everything is so manic with the move only 9 days away! So ended up with Stewing Steak and a Jacket with vegies and used no syns so may treat myself to some choccie later!

B - All Bran Crunch - (hexb)
S - Banana & Coffee (hexa)
L - Mugshot & Apple
S - FF Yoghurt/plum
D - Savoury mince with Mash and brocoli

Choccie bar will probably be around 10 syns but thats all ive used in 2 days so dont feel too bad :)

Well after 2 weeks of -1/2 then +1 I have decided to get my food diary back in action to see where I am going wrong :(

Today -
B - Alpen light (hexb) & Banana
2 x Coffee (hexa)
S - Alpen light (hexb)
L - Mugshot, Apple & Yoghurt
S - Orange
D - Left over roast chicken - probably make a stir fry or curry, will update syns used later.

(ended up chinese savory rice, with added veggies and roast chicken!)

Syns used today - 0 :)

Next weigh in isnt until 15th as I cant make group this week so that gives me hopefully enough time to get back on track and into a loss!!

Last edited:
So into day 2 of 100% week!

S - Coffee (hexa) & Alpen light (hexb)
S - Chicken & Orange
D - Steak with seasoning, sw wedges, roasted veggies
S - Muller rice (10 syns ouch!)

Syns used today - 10

Last edited:
Woken up feeling really grotty today, doesnt help one day im out in garden in just a sweatshirt and the next im back in gloves and scarf... barmy english weather!!

S - Coffee x 2 (hexa) & Alpen light (hexb)
S - Orange
D - SW Spag bol, going to add lots of chunky veg and some beef stock to make it nice comfort food to fend off my cold!

Syns used so far - 0 :)

If I can stick to 0, I may treat myself to a few drinks tomorrow!

Back