Emotional Diet

Has anyone who has been on tfr for a while noticed little things like what has made you eat in the past. I have had a real sadness around me lately and my counsellor has said that it's all the hurt coming un that i've spent years burying with food. I think she might be right and I'm not sure I'm ready to refeed even though I'm due to refeed next tuesday week. I don't know if i'm ever going to be able to handle this food thing. Actually, I know I will, I just don't know how long it's going to take. Sorry for the negativity, my brain is just fried today.

Awww hun.... i think (Def for me) that i don't think i'll ever 'not think' about what i a eating.... its that instilled in my nature that i will forever conciously analyse what i am eating!!

You will eventually get used to it... its like any other addiction.... some people use drugs/alcohol/self harm to help them cope!!! A lot of us do the same with food.... and its hard when that 'medicine' is not there!!! But you've proved you can do it!!!!

You've worked real hard on the physical maybe now turn your attention to your emotional...

Good luck to you hun.... and a massive hug!!!

Sorry if i've rambled on a bit!!!

Dee

xxxxxxxx

Thanks D, I'II be rooting for you this week, I hope your first week goes ok.

Back