Emotional Eating??

superspoy

Hey, I've got an appointment at the dentist on friday and well, I'm extremley phobic, so im basically sitting around feeling very stressed/nervous/anxious and all I want to do is just eat a takeaway or something else very unhealthy, does anyone else get this when they are stressed? Or does anyone have any advice/ideas to overcome it?
xx

Doing some kind of exercise is a good stress reliever. After exercising you'll feel a bit better about yourself too and inspired to not eat bad food (hopefully) ! Good Luck x

Doing some kind of exercise is a good stress reliever. After exercising you'll feel a bit better about yourself too and inspired to not eat bad food (hopefully) ! Good Luck x

Thank you =] I've already done some today, but if im still fighting the urges later i'll do some 'just dance' on the wii :)

I came online to make a post abut emotional eating. Ive just had some devistating news and all I can think of is having a binge to make myself feel better, although I know it will only make me feel worse. Luckly i'm currently at work so have nothing to eat (apart from my nails). Meh :'(

I came online to make a post abut emotional eating. Ive just had some devistating news and all I can think of is having a binge to make myself feel better, although I know it will only make me feel worse. Luckly i'm currently at work so have nothing to eat (apart from my nails). Meh :'(

Lets hope we can both manage not to binge tonight! Sorry to hear about your bad news :( hope your ok! xx

Lets hope we can both manage not to binge tonight! Sorry to hear about your bad news :( hope your ok! xx

Thanks. How did you get on last night, did you binge? I didnt luckly, jst had a nice bath and went to bed early to stop myself to raiding the cupboards. Hope your OK today x

Back