Emotional

plussizebarbie

hey guys im prob going to sound a right loser but i'm pretty emotional about starting Lipotrim!!!I suppose this is coming from the girl that crys at soaps but still, didnt think id be this much of a wet blanket!!!
did anyone else think the same when they started?xxxx

Newp.. even though I'm a sensitive, cries at Lion King & Phantom of the Opera kinda modern man.. (who can be all macho when required & can change a plug & put up shelves).

On the plus side if you want summat to make you laugh I can send you pics of me nekkid :D

heya,

course its a bit emotional.. one of the biggest steps in my life and prob urs.. its could be life changing so worth being a bit teary eyed over

The lion king???and u call yourself a man.

I am very sad at the thought of parting with my friends ben and jerry but its gotta be done

bless you ollie. i will pull myself together now

Oh dont worry im sure there will be plenty of fat people hanging out with ben and jerry... so they will be ok, and you will be super cool super fine super slim super sexy! Ben and who??? xox

I bloody hope so!!never thought i'd give those bad boys up!!!

Chunky Monkey... he is an old friend of mine :) lol

The lion king???and u call yourself a man.

lol I know... hangs head in shame :eek:

This in particular gets me everytime.... it's the errr 'swelling' that does it... :eek:

[youtube]i_CvY6cYqsE[/youtube]

would you like me to pass you a tissue?

Musical swelling I meant of course :p

God... & they say blokes have a one-track mind ;) :D

lol!

Actually there my mates till the 15th Jan :)

thefutureisbright Julzie aka Wonderwoman!

Cool, wanna hang out like girl power heros??

You never going to believe me but i LOVED SHE-RA! Her and wonderwoman - wow!!

I had a She-Ra doll and played with her all the time, my brother had he-man and skeletor.

Back in the good old days eh!

I HAVE THE POWER TO PICK UP A FLOWER!

xox GIRL POWER xox

lol I know... hangs head in shame :eek:

This in particular gets me everytime.... it's the errr 'swelling' that does it... :eek:

[youtube]i_CvY6cYqsE[/youtube]

"Swelling"?

funny how we seem to have gone off track here lol, were supposed to be supporting our friends not talking about swellings lmao
although its probably made them feel better..... am i right :8855:

Back