Empty Wardrobe :) Everyone should do this!!

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
To take my mind off wanting to eat today I emptied my entire wardrobe and chest of drawers threw all my clothes on the floor... and then tried EVERY SINGLE one of them on and made 3 piles.. things that are too big, things that are still too tight and things that are just right.... basically i now need to buy some clothes :D hehe I'm going to put a load of clothes on ebay because they are brand new still have tags and I have never worn them... they are clothes that i saved for when i lose a bit of weight.

funnily enough while i was sat there all these days saying i am not losing enough weight... i missed out on my nice clothes that are now too big. feeling very proud of myself :)

I seriously recommend that everyone does this!!! You have no idea how good I feel right now...

I have basically gone from a size 28 to a size 20 in 5 months!!!! :eek:

I did this as wardrobe was crammed with stuff, sadly most of it I didn't fit and now I can fit into some bits but loads of its too small bring on another couple of stone when hopefully everything becomes too big feeling depressed and deflated now :(

oh no huni.... :( try to think of it in a more positive way and make it ur goal to fit into those clothes. im sure u have a fave outfit there somewhere that u cant wait to wear xx

I have a wardrobe room with 8 wardrobes in, 99% of it I can't fit into as it's all size 6-8 the other 1% that I can squeeze into is just clever clothing as its meant to be loose so I can wear it as fitted.

I am looking forward to when I've lost enough weight so that I can start wearing some more it!

Well done on doing something to keep your mind off food!

I won't eat as made me more determined thing is loads of its old but can't buy new stuff as pointless but when I'm down to a proper 12 then in ditching everything and buying all new :)

MrsFatBum said:
basically i now need to buy some clothes :D hehe I'm going to put a load of clothes on ebay because they are brand new still have tags and I have never worn them... they are clothes that i saved for when i lose a bit of weight.

Wow that's amazing! What a way to keep you motivated! Most of the clothes in my wardrobe are either too big or too small! I currently have 1 pair of trousers that fit!

If you have any size 26 or Size 24 I may be interested!! Would save you listing them I eBay!

They should have a swap clothes facility on here!

I have several things that are now too big most are in really good condition so dont want to just throw them.

I am thinking I may do a car boot.

Its a good idea to do the 3 piles - will have a go at that one!
:D

OOH just noticed there is a Swap Shop facility in one of the Sticky topics above if anyone is interested!

Back