Em's weightloss journey 2013 - Here we go again!!

OMG!!!! I lost 5lbs this week!! I'm in shock, lol. I dont think I have EVER lost that much in one week before, not even my first week. :eek: So so pleased :D

Aww, a STS for me this week. I shouldn't be suprised I suppose because I lost so much last week, but would have liked to have lost 1lb maybe just to see the weight still coming off. Need to work on getting back into a routine of keeping my food diary again, let it slip a bit last week. I was still good but I just don't want little things to start slipping back in without really realising.

Another 2lbs off for me this week, woop woop :D Quite pleased with that considering my eating was a bit off track over the weekend with visiting family for Easter. I'm not a huge chocolate eater so it hasn't been too hard to resist all the chocolateyness either. :)

Heres to another good week of weight loss!! My eyes are now firmly set on my my Mum's 50th at the end of June. Got to get as close to target as I can, I am so determined right now!

1.5lbs off this week. Which is good, all in the right direction. I did a bit of scale hopping this week so I am a bit dissapointed because yesterday I was 11st 1 and then today I am 11st 4! Strange. Oh well. I will be 11st 1 soon!! :D

I am also wearing some different clothes to work today. Size 14 trousers (WOOHOO!!) and a small in my work t-shirt instead of the medium I was wearing that was swamping me, lol. So I am starting to notice the difference/weight loss now I think. Really need to lose as much as I can by June 25th! :)

Hey Emily - I only found this thread just now, and glad to hear that you're doing really well!! Happy to hear that you've found a diet that works for you, and you're constantly losing :)

one number from getting 260k!!! how annoying is that! Did you buy the Euromillion last Friday? 107m jackpot! (I didnt get a single number... boo)

Another 2.5lbs off this week!! Yay!!!! :D I am soooo close to being in the 10 stones now I cant believe it! I cant even remember the last time I weighed this light, lol. Still a way to go but I am so determined now, nothing can stop me :D

Dream - Thank you for popping by :) I started a new diary when I stopped doing SW, I don't write in my diary so much these days but update every week :) I'd forgotten about the lottery thing, but yes it was super super annoying, lol. I just couldn't believe it becuase I don't play very often because usually I'm lucky if I even get one number come up!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I have got the BIGGEST smile on my face this morning :D Got on the scales this morning and I wasn't expecting anything good because I was away at my parents for the weekend and I find it hard to resist the urge to eat all the time. But.....I've lost another 2lbs!!!!! And the even better thing is that it has taken me into the 10stones!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D I cant even remember the last time I was 10st something. I'm sooooo pleased :D

Nothing is going to stop me now!! 4 more weigh ins until my Mums party, so would be fab if I could lose half a stone by then :)

Humph. I'm having a fat day today :( Just feeling bloated and not feeling like I've lost any weight. Urgh, I just want to be happy with myself. I want to look in the mirror and think 'Actually you dont look to bad today'. Don't get me wrong I am so so pleased with what I have achieved over the last few months. But I think now because it is getting closer and closer to my Mum's party, I'm realising that I'm not going to be totally happy with myself by then and I definitely wont be at my goal weight. Every week counts now if I want to lose as much as I can so I'm starting to think about my weight a lot again.

Also, I'm pretty fed up with the fact that although I've lost nearly 2 stone, I am still wearing the same size 16 clothes :( I don't see how that makes sense!

Moan over, lol.

Oh poo. Only 0.5lb off this week. I know, I know, its still in the right direction, but I'm running out of time!!!! lol. Really need to continue my 2lbs a week so I can lose as much as possible in time for my Mums 50th. Would love to 10 and a half stone by then so need to lose 6lbs in just under 4 weeks. Hmmm, possible I hope. We will see.

I am pulling out ALL the stops now!!!! No naughty food until June 25th! lol. :D

Humph. I'm having a fat day today :( Just feeling bloated and not feeling like I've lost any weight. Urgh, I just want to be happy with myself. I want to look in the mirror and think 'Actually you dont look to bad today'. Don't get me wrong I am so so pleased with what I have achieved over the last few months. But I think now because it is getting closer and closer to my Mum's party, I'm realising that I'm not going to be totally happy with myself by then and I definitely wont be at my goal weight. Every week counts now if I want to lose as much as I can so I'm starting to think about my weight a lot again.

Also, I'm pretty fed up with the fact that although I've lost nearly 2 stone, I am still wearing the same size 16 clothes :( I don't see how that makes sense!

Moan over, lol.

Just so's you know... as you get smaller you'll find your clothes sizes will vary so much... for now you're in a 16 but I bet it looks a hell of a lot better than it did 2 stone ago - and - have you tried on 14's in different stores? The gap between 16 to 14 is a big one, but the gap between 14 and 12 isn't... about 7lbs is all it is... you'll be amazed... trust me... you aren't really a 16 at all now... you just are relying too much on silly labels... :D:D

Well done for being 10st smthg! You really are doing quite well with this diet! Some shops are more generous eg m&s than some others eg mango :) I bought a size 10 coat from jaeger, size 12 dresses from m&s and am probably a size 14 or 16 at mango (haven't shopped there for ages now but I know they are stingy with size!)

Hi FFNF - Thank you for your suggestion, I thought that was a great idea so I have changed my diary title :D To be honest I NEVER go shopping for clothes so I don't really know what size I am. The only size 14 clothes I really have is a pair of jeans from New Look and they are on the tight side, so that is all I am going by really. And the fact that my size 16 clothes are all hanging off me now, lol. I need a girl friend or someone to go shopping with, so I can spend hours trying things on. My hubby is rubbish at shopping, lol.

Thank you Dream :D I cant believe I am finally in the 10's!

I went dress shopping with my mum on Friday which turned out to be good fun, apart from it being seriously hot that day! We went round a couple of shops and looked at the dresses but didnt think much of them, then we went into Monsoon (which I LOVE!) and we were in there for hours! I think I must have tried on every dress in the shop!!

The first dress I tried on I took a size 14 and a 16 in to the changing room with me. I thought I would try the 14 first and it was too big!! I was in shock, lol. Every dress I tried on was a size 12!! I had a big grin on my face, lol. Anyway, now I have too many dresses to choose from! This is really bad I know, but I bought 7 dresses in the end. I will return the 6 that I dont decide to wear tho, lol. I really don't know which one to wear!!!!!!! I might have to post some pics on here and see what other people think. So far I have had mixed opinions from my whole family, which isn't very helpful, lol.

Oh, and weigh in results (a day late!), it was a STS this week for me, which is a bit of a bummer. To be honest tho I have had a bit of a wobble this last week, my mind hasn't been totally focused.

I think it is because it is getting really close to the party now so I am trying to lose as much weight as I can and so I am thinking about it a lot. It is almost as though the more I think about dieting and losing weight, the harder it seems to be for me. When I dont think about it it just comes easily and I hardly even think about food. But now I am having to try and distract myself from being tempted by naughty food, lol. Oh well.

Oh, and I'm getting my first ever spray tan on Friday. Eek!! I'm excited but also nervous. If I turn out orange I WILL go into hiding, lol.

Heya love! Size 12! Ammmaaaazing! You must have felt soooooo good! Haha.
Deffo post some piks up, we'll help you pick a dress.

I've heard it's good to exfoliate really well a couple of days before the tan? Maybe google that to check ;)

1lb off this week. Definitely seems to have slowed down now. As the party is getting closer and closer I seem to be falling off track a bit. Oh well. I am accepting that the next 2 weeks is going to be a bit crazy and then I will get right back on track on Monday 27th of June ready to lose those last few pounds. :)

Good job on the lb! That's wicked considering how much you've already lost :)

Well, I'm back following a major blow out over the last 2 weeks, lol. Always happens at this time of year with my birthday and my mums birthday. Then on Saturday it was my mums 50th birthday party, which was fab. Soooo much good food and cupcakes!!!! I will admit that I didn't hold back at all and just ate and ate, all weekend, lol.

But now, just like I promised myself, I am back on track and ready to reach my goal weight by the end of the year. :D Feeling a bit rubbish today, but I think that is probably down to coming down from a massive sugar/carb high, lol. Need to do a food shop, so its Weight Watchers ready meals for me in the evenings until I get to the supermarket.

Oh, and the result of my 2 week food-fest is a 7.5lb gain, lol. Eek, oh well, the damage has been done, and I enjoyed it :D

Back