Emssiiee's Diary :)

Ooh, I just hit 50 posts so can see and edit my profile :)
Yayy for a pink profile! hehe! :giggle:

Yea maybe, I never throught it might be stress!~

Not much more until the weight I put on here, I do actually want to lose more than that though, I'm going to change it again! Really, I want to be a size 10, rahter than a 12/14, but I'm not sure how much weight I need to lose to get there so I'm just looking at it in steps. Im definitely getting into size 12's better and need a 14 less often! :) I'm going to a ball on friday and had to buy my dress in a 12 as the 14 was way too big.
Weighed in today and not lost any more weight this week, still at 149lb. Not surprised though after the weekend I had!! and I've not had much time this week to do exercise as I've been constantly backwards and forwards to the garage with my car!! Going to try and have a really good week again this week, except for Friday night when I will be drinking way more than I should :p Got to have somee fun sometimes!
xx

Weighed in today instead of yesterday and lost another 2lb :) 147 now :clap:
I'm not really sticking to it like I was in the beginning, eating some carbs now just smaller portions than I would have had before, but at least I'm still losing!
Going to stay with my bf in Southampton for the week starting tomorrow though. That will be a challenge to stick to it when he's trying to buy me chocolate, ice cream etc.. Think I might have to allow a few cheats, and just stick to it really well rest of the week! He does have a gym though, so I might try use that and do more exercise so I don't have to worry about what I'm eating quite as much!
xx

Hey!
Well, I'm home from Southampton and I have to admit, I've hardly eaten healthy at all for the past week!! Think I've probably had carbs with every single meal. oops!
Daren't weigh myself to see the damage! I'm just going to get back to it, try and be really hardcore with the diet for the next week, like I was when I first started (lost 5lb in the first week) and hopefully I can quickly lose whatever I have gained!

Also, setting myself a new goal. Will weigh in on Wednesday as usual, whatever I weigh then I'm going to try and lose a stone by the 15th June. That should be around the next time I see my boyfriend, so hopefully he'll notice the difference. And, I'm going to a BBQ at a very posh house then, and want to be able to look good in a nice summery dress, so hopefully the weather will be suitable for it too!! That works out like 3.5lb a week which might be a little bit ambitious going on my previous losses, but I think its good to aim high, as long as its not ridiculous! Or is this too ambitious? I don't really know.
I'm also intending on starting running with my dad on a morning before work. My dads a bit of an exercise obsessive so he'll try and motivate me to keep going if I go with him, if I try to go by myself I'll just never be bothered! So hopefully that will help some of the weight come off too. :)
xx

Weighed myself this morning and am now 149lb. Only put on 2lb over the past terrible week! :) Very pleased with that.
Had a very good day yesterday though, so that's probably helped! (Breakfast: Weetabix, Lunch: Chicken Salad, Dinner: Garlic Chicken with Spinach, cherry tomatoes and sweet potato wedges).

Tomorrow my sister has decided to start the diet with me. She did it a few weeks ago for a while and lost about 12lb in 3 weeks but then she had deadlines at uni and hasn't been eating well again! So tonight we're going to Nando's for a last tasty meal before we start properly, although to be honest Nando's is probably the healthiest of all these types of places depending what you have!

I've decided I need to actually post on here more often, and about what foods I have eaten each day. That was the idea in the first place, but I just forget or get distracted by other things!! So I'll be back later today to tell you what I've eaten (If I remember!!!)
xx

Weighed myself this morning and am now 149lb. Only put on 2lb over the past terrible week! :) Very pleased with that.
Had a very good day yesterday though, so that's probably helped! (Breakfast: Weetabix, Lunch: Chicken Salad, Dinner: Garlic Chicken with Spinach, cherry tomatoes and sweet potato wedges).

Tomorrow my sister has decided to start the diet with me. She did it a few weeks ago for a while and lost about 12lb in 3 weeks but then she had deadlines at uni and hasn't been eating well again! So tonight we're going to Nando's for a last tasty meal before we start properly, although to be honest Nando's is probably the healthiest of all these types of places depending what you have!

I've decided I need to actually post on here more often, and about what foods I have eaten each day. That was the idea in the first place, but I just forget or get distracted by other things!! So I'll be back later today to tell you what I've eaten (If I remember!!!)
xx

That's great not having put on a lot...and now having someone to diet along with you!

Good to log your food and all the other bits and bobs. I'm sure you will find that it will help.

Keep it going.

Back