Encouragement and a kick up the bum needed :(

Sweetie_Jo

Hello Everyone,

I originally started slim and save in February and was hoping to have reached my goal weight by now. This has not happened as I went off track even though I was doing really well and I now weigh more than what I did when I originally started :(

I know my reasons for wanting to lose weight and i know I am the only one who can do it so why can't I just stick to this, lose weight and feel better about myself!?

I've recently become single after a 5 year relationship, I got so comfortable being in that relationship that my weight was never a real concern. Now the relationship is over, I realise more than ever how uncomfortable I am about my weight and body.

Any advice or words would be very much appreciated! I've got slim and save products left over from when i originally started so tomorrow I am hoping is a new start! I am desperate to lose weight but I just can't stick to anything :(

Good luck, you can do it a second time round. I tried a vlcd in jan this year but faffed about and put on most of the weight I'd lost back on. Roll onto July this year and I knew I had to do it this time. I've had a couple of wobbles but have not come off the plan. I'm not weighing but I'm estimating that I've lost well over 2 Stone, have gone down nearly 3 dress sixes in 2 months am half way to goal. Hope to be at goal weight by Christmas.

it does take time, got quite frustrated by third week as I'd lost weight, but it didn't feel quick enough. Had to remember that the weight went on over months and though a vlcd is fast, it's not dangerously fast. After doing this diet for 8 weeks has got me to the point that I can see my goal in sight, be it in the distance!

i suppose my point is to say I was verging on 17 stone, am around 14 and am heading to 12 stone it takes time. But you will be able to do it. Eat the packs. Get into ketosis. Drink lots of fluid. Be patient and this diet will let you get where you want to be.

good luck. Just keep going

Back