End of Day 1 on 1000 Plan *MENTIONS FOOD*

So I am coming to the end of day 1 and hoping not to jinx myself, Apart from it sounding like theres a party going on in my tum, It`s been a doddle!! :D

I tried the Maple & Pecan Porridge for breakfast and it was quite nice :D I`m so glad they finally have a GF porridge! I`m looking forward to brekkie tomorrow ;)

For "lunch" this afternoon I had a Choc Mint shake which was absolutely lush :heartpump:

For tea, I attempted to make the Banana Custard but I had too much water I think. It was still nice :D As I`m doing 810 plan, I also had some Tuna is Spring Water, Low Fat Cottage Cheese and a teeny amount of salad leaves.

I have logged everything on myfitnesspal and it says I`ve consumed 594 cals, 50 carbs :sigh: 12 fat and 73 protein.

Liguid wise, I`m quarter way through my 4th litre of water, 10fl oz with my Lunchtime shake, 5fl oz with my porridge, 5fl oz with my teatime shake, 4 mugs of Green Tea with Mint and 1 plastic cup of water at work. I`ll prob have at least 1 more brew before I go to bed ;)

Hoping tomorrow goes just as well! :D

Xxxx

Hi sacred

I'm at the end of my first day too (except this is restart for me :( )

I had a strawberry shake for lunch a chocolate mint shake as a late afternoon snack and a chocolate shake just before bed. Your water intake is impressive - I'm on the last bit of my 2nd litre of water.

Is your wi next Wednesday too? I cant wait!!

Stokegal

Hi there :)

This is a restart for me too as I decided to take a break in the summer and I am now back to lose the rest of the weight :D

I am not a big drinker at all, I can go all day and not have one :eek: So I am making a HUGE conscious effort to drink a lot more. I have bought a 1L bottle of water and I keep it constantly topped up so that I can sip at it and keep a track of exactly how much I have had.

If you`re struggling with the water, You could try adding more water to your shakes :)

Well done on getting through day 1!! :D x

My weigh in day is actually going to be a Monday as my CDC lives near where I work on a Monday eve so it`s easier to go when I`m down that way. With the holibobs, It wasn`t possible to go on a Monday this week and I was impatient to start to wait another few days lol

Good luck with your first weekly loss

Xxx

Well done and best of luck getting through the next couple of days until ketosis arrives!

I've just done day 1 too!! Let's hope for a good day tomoz x x x

Thanks everyone x Day 2 is going well so far :D

I hope you`re having a good day too StokeGal & Hayley Xx

way to go Sacred, you're doing great... we can do this!

xxx

@SS -- I was reading your water intake and now I need the LOO! How do you manage whilst at work?

MM

Thanks SS I was having a really good day until half an hour ago. I've been good on the diet all day - did my water and everything. Then tonight I had an argument with OH and he walked off and muttered "fat c*w" - I'm devastated - he's never said anything like this before, we've been together for 3 years and have a son together. I know what people see when they look at me but I never thought he did... One of the things that I have always loved him for is how he has always me feel pretty and comfortable with myself, now I just think it was all a sham and his true opinion has come out. I know this sounds dramatic but I don't think I can trust him anymore.

Stokegal... people say things they don't mean when they are angry, so try not to let it cut too deep. And the people we love most know best how to hurt us. Hopefully things will be sorted out this morning... sending a hug.

xxx

A Better Day?

Morning All --

Let's work towards having a better day.

I hope everyone had a good rest and feels strong to tackle a weekend on CD.

MM

way to go Sacred, you're doing great... we can do this!

xxx

Thanks hun x I am finding it SO easy! Wondering if I`m headig for a huge crash tho :eek: lol

Hope today is going well for you Xxx

@SS -- I was reading your water intake and now I need the LOO! How do you manage whilst at work?

MM

Luckily, Both of my jobs allow me to nip to the loo quickly when needed.

I have been nagging my hubbie to install a loo downstairs haha I`m sure I must have lost the 2st just from running up and down the stairs constantly!!! I am surprised myself at how much water I`m getting down me. I usually go all day without drinking so you`d think I would struggle?? Very odd!!

How are you today?? How are you finding being back on the diet?

Xxx

Thanks SS I was having a really good day until half an hour ago. I've been good on the diet all day - did my water and everything. Then tonight I had an argument with OH and he walked off and muttered "fat c*w" - I'm devastated - he's never said anything like this before, we've been together for 3 years and have a son together. I know what people see when they look at me but I never thought he did... One of the things that I have always loved him for is how he has always me feel pretty and comfortable with myself, now I just think it was all a sham and his true opinion has come out. I know this sounds dramatic but I don't think I can trust him anymore.

Hi hunnie x

KatyCakes got it bang on. The ppl closest to us know what will hurt us most and he knows that weight is your demon at the moment (as you`re on the diet) and that was a low blow!

I do hope you`re feeling better and more positive today :hug99:

I hope he wasn`t successful in making you sabotage yourself x

Hoping you have a great weekend Xxxx

No, not heading for a crash... just putting a lot of energy ad enthusiasm into it! It's infectious, too! Day three for me, not easy but not as hard as I feared... I really want to pick and nibble but the fridge and cupboards are clear of anything I might be able to justify as 'OK' and that's a good thing. I am going to have a coffee now and then my lunch porridge in an hour or so. I'm very thirsty and drinking really is helping... come on ketosis!

xxx

Morning All --

Let's work towards having a better day.

I hope everyone had a good rest and feels strong to tackle a weekend on CD.

MM

Thanks MM x

How is your weekend going?? Well I hope? Do you have any plans for it??

LiSe Xxx

Day 2 Food Diary 07.01.11

Well, Another relatively easy day for me :D I`m a bit worried it means that I`m heading for a HUGE fall :eek: lol

I was a bit tired after work yesterday as I hadn`t got much sleep the night before, So I had a little bit of my protein allowance with my lunchtime shake.

So, Food diary was as follows -

Breakfast -

Maple & Pecan Porridge

~

Lunch -

Fruits Of The Forest Shake
90g of Tuna in Springwater

~

Tea -

Chocolate Shake - Hot as I was FREEZING!
56g of Low Fat Cottage Cheese
48g of Cod - Oven baked, Plain
A Few Lettuce Leaves (within allowance)

~

Liquid total for the day -

2 plastic cups of water at work
1 weak black coffee at work
4Ls of water
5fl oz with porridge
10fl oz with lunch shake
Mug of green tea with mint
10fl oz with teatime shake

Total cals etc according to myfitnesspal -

Cals - 576
Carbs - 49
Fat - 10
Protein -71

~~~~

I got new batts for my scales when I started my diet and they told me that my starting weight was 77.4kg :eek::cry:

I jumped on them this morning and they said 74.7kg :eek:

I don`t know whether to believe them?? I only started on Thursday morning?? Due to my underactive thyroid and PCOS I never get the huge losses everyone else does usually?

Would you trust the WI?

My first official one will be Monday at 9pm :( VERY late as it`s after work :(

Hope you all have a FABTASTIC weekend!!

LiSe Xxxx

Thanks

Morning SacredSilence --

I am feeling pretty great this morning -- the sun is out, yeah. I think I will walk the dog in a few minutes.

Thank you for asking.

How are you doing? You're baking today, aren't you? Are you going to try the Oopsie Rolls? LOL

Big Plans today (for us) --

We (my DH, DD and I) are going to London (we live about an hour up the A1 from the M25) to see Cirque de Soilel a the Royal Albert Music Hall. I'm very excited about this.

Our 24th anniversary is Tuesday, so we are doing this to celebrate. Don't need to eat a big dinner out, have too much stuff, wrong time of year to take a trip... and we love live shows. We're taking DD because it would just be wrong to go to a "circus" and leave your 11 year old at home! (Plus her older cousin saw Cirque in Orlando has not stop raving about it.)

We just agreed to leave here about 4:00ish to drive down and park near the hall. DH hates driving in London, but as it is a late show on a Saturday --I am unwilling to fight the tube and train crowds that often arise. Plus, DD can sleep in the car on the way home.

I hope your day goes well.

MM

hi

hope you are doing well on ss. i'm hoping you have a wonderful loss today. i'm struggling at the min. so much stress going on. head's out of the game somewhat after an mad xmas break. need to focus. today is the day. no more struggles, i'm going to do it.

Back