End of day 11 and still 100%!

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
I am so proud of my self and my willpower. I never in a million years thought that I would be able to do this, yet here I am 11 days in with not so much as a lick of a finger. In truth, I actually feel quite emotional tonight, I have never been able to do anything for myself, so my pride really is immense at this. I so badly want to find 'me' inside this wobbling mass of skin. Losing the weight will open up my life in so many ways and I can't wait to be proudly posting that I can wear a size 14 again...it's been 8 long years since that last happened.

It's a rollercoaster thats for sure. Your doing great day 11 excellent congrats on your loss so far. You will be in size 14 in no time :)

Well done:):) x

Well done for having the will power. How is day 12 going?

It's day 13 today and I am still doing great! I struggled with my water intake a bit yesterday...I try to down 2 litres before 1 o clock and then 2-3 litres after, but because I knew I was going out somewhere with no loos I was silly enough not to drink as much, so found my evening was all about catching up on lost fluid. Also had a v painful number 2 last night which was not nice :(
I went to the shop earlier and all I could smell was roasting chickens and other equally yummy foods. My sense of smell has gone from pretty poor to amazing, I can pick out individual food smells from a distance! I still have no desire to eat though, although at times I have to chant inside my head that I don't need it if I see something that I usually love.
I'm absolutely 110% committed to doing this, but I am already worrying about reintroducing food. Talking with a friend earlier, I tried to explain to her that just as an alcoholic craves alcohol and can never truly be trusted around it, that's how I am with food. I can foresee my future having no crisps at all in it because I don't think I'll be able to stop, it would be like an alcoholic taking a sip of booze after being 'dry'.
I am going to Florida over Christmas and know that I will have to be lenient with myself then, but hopefully by then I will have lost most of the excess weight anyway, and will just have to accept a gain of x amount over the 3 weeks.

I am really impressed jabbathehut! Keep us updated on your progress! ;)

Back