End of Day 3 on my first attempt at Cambridge Diet

So fellow CD'ers. I have completed my first week. Had my ups and downs stuck to it religiously for the first 3 days then on day 4 caved and cheated...Completely panicked that I had kicked myself out of ketosis and would have to go back to the start again but after coming on here and fessing up I received fab support and help and got straight back on track.

I had my first weigh in tonight and I've lost 9lbs!! Much more than I expected considering I haven't been pure white this week (but I have been pretty darn good!!). I was hoping for a loss between 5-7lbs so I'm so happy. It's given me the incentive to carry on for another week (for now) on SS. I'm starving at the moment but I'm much better during the day than in the evening and now I'm going to try my very hardest.

So for all you out there who are getting completely sick of this and your struggling in day 3 or 4...STICK WITH IT! It really is tough but it really does work...the pain is worth it. We can all do it together!:)

Massive congrats! I had my first weigh in tonight and was just over 7lbs loss and i was totally elated! I shall have to remember how good it felt when i decide that eating tiger bread or ice cream (my wkend weaknesses) seems like the best way to feel good! Got my oh back this wkend, first time ive seen him since starting this and i am a bit concernec about sticking. may be dashing on here evry 5 mins like a mad woman :-/

marylee said:
Hey guys,

So first weigh in today and I lost 9lbs!! about an inch everywhere, very pleased after 6 days, 15lbs to go. Eeek.

I had a night out on saturday with friends and didnt drink i was very tempted but stayed strong and resisted a brownie in a cafe. So pleased.

Its still tough but worth it!

How is everyone feeling now? How are people finding the shakes/soups etc?

Marylee xxx

Well done xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Wow thats a fantastic result, u must be doing cartwheels! And amazing uve managed to resist temptation in the first week. Im only on day 5 but had 3 g&t's and crisps on fri night, pathetic! Have been clean every other day mind so hopefully i will get a gd result on weds when in weighed. As regards products, i like choc, choc mint and cappuccino shakes. Vanilla is ok and am going to get an orange on weds. I HATED the original porridge as im used to plain normal and this was sooo artificially sweet. I also like all the soups i tried, chick and mush, leek and pot and spicy tom. Im on step2 so only 3 products, what about u?

Hiya Caroline

Well I'm told finis the best for you?o had weigh in number two yesterday and lost a further 4lbs do that's 13 in total, I struggled more this week,we went out to eat twice and all I had was salad it was SO DEPRESSING.but I'm starting to see the results and it's nearly a stone in two weeks.

I just miss food!!

I've gone onto the bars thus week and am loving it. I'm all about the chocolate shakes and choc mint and choc orange, too.

It'll get easier how was your first weigh in? I said to my CDC if I hadn't lost weight I was going straight to dominos and getting a pizza!!ha.

Marylee.xxx

Hey guys

How's everyone coping this week? I've been finding it tough but have stayed strong I honestly didn't know I had this much will power.

Hope everyone is doing okay?

Marylee xxx

lil_legs said:
Fab well done you!!

Im going to see cdc tomorrow not to be weighed as i weigh on a friday but to get some more products and do my measurements - eeks

How did it go?

Had my second weigh in and lost a further 4lbs do now I've list 13... :eek:)

How are you feeling?

Xxx

Back