End of Day 3

daveg

"I'mmmmmmm back !"
Well its the end of day 3 !

I seem to be ok, like all the shakes and soup which is a bonus !

Drank lots of water and sleeping better which is great .... so I thought i'd treat myself to my first game of Badmington in 15yrs ! ........ Bet i sleep tonite lol :D

Dave

Well done on getting to day 3, the worst of it should be over now.

Go a little steady on the exercise in the beginning, slow and steady wins the race.

Congrats, your doing very well, carefull with the badminton like kered said best to let your body get used to the fact your dieting :D

hi, dont overdo it your not supposed to do any exercise in the first week.

Well done Dave!!

Keep up the good work!

Did you enjoy badminton?

Keep it up Dave your doing great. I definitely didnt have the energy to make a cup of tea on day 3 LOL. I bet you do sleep!!

Well done Dave.

I used to play badminton regular so decided to give it a go after 20yrs!!!! I could play ok and cover my court ok, but boy did I feel it in the buttocks the next day!!!! I have also taken up swimming 2 nights a week too.

Yes you should get an even better nights sleep tonight....

Well, woke this morning a little stiff from playing but no other effects.

Going walking on Saturday on Rivington Pyke (Lancs) but going to take it easy .... no rush!

Well done for getting through day 3 Dave. Glad you enjoyed the badminton, I love it too. Used to play through my teenage years and really enjoyed it. Played for clubs and won the county trophy for our school. Me and hubby will be playing this season and I am going to join a club too. Can't wait.

Good luck for the rest of the week, bet you can't wait for weigh day. When is your weigh day?

Hi Bev

Weigh day is Tuesday, looking forward to weighing myself for once !

This is the only diet I have ever looked forward to weigh in days on. It's a good feeling though isn't it? Good luck, bet you'll have a great one.

Well done, u seem to be coping well, remember to take excercie easy, u dont wanna go passing out and good luck for weigh-in, u will love how fast u c results!!! xxx

Well done Dave, you put me to shame. I'm determined to start using my years membership at the gym when I get to refeed then maintenance.

Back