END OF DAY 7

Sounds alot to eat but it's not DM .
For me i'm 50% on plan which is not good , will have to do 100% from now on
As I don't have long till My hollybobs .
With the Mousse , is it from cambridge mix a mousse ?
What have you been up too lately DM ? I have my daughters sports day monday , if it don't rain .
what days do your girls go Karate ? Mia she goes Fridays and some tuesdays .
she met her Teacher yesterday , was told she keeps the blinds down and the light on hoo nooo not good no view .
How have you been ?

MsJMC said:
Sounds alot to eat but it's not DM .
For me i'm 50% on plan which is not good , will have to do 100% from now on
As I don't have long till My hollybobs .
With the Mousse , is it from cambridge mix a mousse ?
What have you been up too lately DM ? I have my daughters sports day monday , if it don't rain .
what days do your girls go Karate ? Mia she goes Fridays and some tuesdays .
she met her Teacher yesterday , was told she keeps the blinds down and the light on hoo nooo not good no view .
How have you been ?

No it's not a lot really is it.
I got the cd one and the S&S mix a mousse.
Not been up to much really.
Not feeling great at the mo gonna go have a nap see if that helps.
Still on plan Cd day today for me.
Looking forward to my Maple Porridge later :)
My family do karate Tuesday's & Fridays lol :)
Hope your doing well and 100% in plan too xx

DM , yesterday (Saturday ) was not good day , so today must start .
so same days Karate , mia she likes the Friday one more as they have a laugh too .
I gained one pound back yesterday , so must get to grips with this .
you said you was not feeling great , did it pass ?
How much is S&S mix a mousse ? and whats it like , i have tried Cambridges .
Yesterday didn't do much just went to fly mia kite .... and then she played outside for few hours in the St .... not much really . Light rain for today here , hows it there ?

MsJMC said:
DM , yesterday (Saturday ) was not good day , so today must start .
so same days Karate , mia she likes the Friday one more as they have a laugh too .
I gained one pound back yesterday , so must get to grips with this .
you said you was not feeling great , did it pass ?
How much is S&S mix a mousse ? and whats it like , i have tried Cambridges .
Yesterday didn't do much just went to fly mia kite .... and then she played outside for few hours in the St .... not much really . Light rain for today here , hows it there ?

Oh sorry to hear your struggling a bit. It's hard to stay on track sometimes.
Hope your having a better day today.
I'm feeling better thank you :)
Think the S&S mix a mousse is £3.99 it's the same as the CD one if you ask me, I can't tell the difference haha :)
I had a quiet day at home yesterday was raining hard here well into the evening.
Today we've been out visiting family and the weather has been lovely!
Hope it lasts :)
Had a ss+ day today ( had some chicken breast & salad) on. CD day so got 1 more pack to have tonight.
Oh loving the Choc Orange Bars on CD :)

Yes choc orange bars .... lovely !
Well weekend was slow moving ..... not much happening , just shops and took the kite out .
Well just got in from sports day .... still going on after lunch .
Well , lets see what today brings in the way of diets ..... so far one spag bowl on w8 ..... i'm sure its gonna be a good day .
Hows you DM ?
so you needed some chicken yesterday ? was you hungry ?

MsJMC said:
Yes choc orange bars .... lovely !
Well weekend was slow moving ..... not much happening , just shops and took the kite out .
Well just got in from sports day .... still going on after lunch .
Well , lets see what today brings in the way of diets ..... so far one spag bowl on w8 ..... i'm sure its gonna be a good day .
Hows you DM ?
so you needed some chicken yesterday ? was you hungry ?

No wasn't hungry we had a family party get together and rather than not eat and hear it off my nan ect I had chicken and salad in a lunch box I'd made and brought from home.
While they all tucked into party food.

I'm having the worst day ever!
Just made my first mistake in nearly 11weeks and ate a bar of chocolate :( :(
Feel sick and stupid now :(

No wasn't hungry we had a family party get together and rather than not eat and hear it off my nan ect I had chicken and salad in a lunch box I'd made and brought from home.
While they all tucked into party food.

I'm having the worst day ever!
Just made my first mistake in nearly 11weeks and ate a bar of chocolate :( :(
Feel sick and stupid now :(
Afternoon Dm
Ho , Have you been thinking about eating a bar of choc alot ?
How was it when you eat the bar ?
I bet the thought was better than carrying it out ?
when i have been on VLCD before i've thought on carrying out eating something bad and when i did it , the thought was always better , its mental thoughts , they will keep coming and going .
11 weeks , blimey , its gone so fast , how do you feel DM with the length of time spent on this diet , tell you what i have never done the diet past 4 weeks , what i usaly do is lose break off and then diet again , i did get right down too 11 1/2 stone 3 years ago but its at an all time high now my weight .
How are you now ?
It was school sports day , god felt so tired after that standing about .

MsJMC said:
Afternoon Dm
Ho , Have you been thinking about eating a bar of choc alot ?
How was it when you eat the bar ?
I bet the thought was better than carrying it out ?
when i have been on VLCD before i've thought on carrying out eating something bad and when i did it , the thought was always better , its mental thoughts , they will keep coming and going .
11 weeks , blimey , its gone so fast , how do you feel DM with the length of time spent on this diet , tell you what i have never done the diet past 4 weeks , what i usaly do is lose break off and then diet again , i did get right down too 11 1/2 stone 3 years ago but its at an all time high now my weight .
How are you now ?
It was school sports day , god felt so tired after that standing about .

Not really no.. But I do love chocolate.
Well thought I did.. Your right it don't feel that good, feel sick and wish I'd never bothered! :(
11 weeks has gone fast but I've loved it and felt great up to today.. Silly fool I am :(

That's what they say about this diet you never know , what each day will bring , and to trap yourself in and enjoy the ride .
For me yesterday was good , i have alot of bloating these days ....i hate it .
Well another day come what may .
so DM ... by sticking in there you now have changed in how you don't over eat , doing something for so long really does work .
I need todo the samme , i know i'll be in the same place as you with tears and feeling crap ... but at the end i'll come out the right side . so heres to another day today

MsJMC said:
That's what they say about this diet you never know , what each day will bring , and to trap yourself in and enjoy the ride .
For me yesterday was good , i have alot of bloating these days ....i hate it .
Well another day come what may .
so DM ... by sticking in there you now have changed in how you don't over eat , doing something for so long really does work .
I need todo the samme , i know i'll be in the same place as you with tears and feeling crap ... but at the end i'll come out the right side . so heres to another day today

Hi. I'm having an awful week.
Feeling low maybe TOTM I don't know :(
Got my weigh in tomorrow morning and feeling nervous because of the week I've had.
Only 3 weeks till my holiday and 2 weeks till my friends 40th meal out which I was planning to do.. Now I'm not so sure :(
Hope your having a better week than me :)

Lost 1 1/2lbs at weigh in.
Not what I wanted but after the week I've had I'm pleased with that.
It takes me to the next number down and I haven't been here for 8 years! :)
I'm not in ketosis either. But CDC said I properly won't even notice and I'll slip back into ketosis easy as I've been in it for so long.
I do feel ok.
Focused now only 3 weeks till my holiday :)

hi DM
So why are you feeling awful , is it down to th e diet ?
1 1/2 ... could be inch loss too .
so your not in K have you tested with the stick ? yes it will be easy to go back into K and also you won't get the headache i
For me , i feel i need to go to a gym ... as it will help me , still mucking about with this diet , so 50 50 ... want to go to bed tomoz saying i have been 100%
i have a stepper at home but need a treadmill as stepper hurts my knee .
so are you thinking twice on the meal ?

MsJMC said:
hi DM
So why are you feeling awful , is it down to th e diet ?
1 1/2 ... could be inch loss too .
so your not in K have you tested with the stick ? yes it will be easy to go back into K and also you won't get the headache i
For me , i feel i need to go to a gym ... as it will help me , still mucking about with this diet , so 50 50 ... want to go to bed tomoz saying i have been 100%
i have a stepper at home but need a treadmill as stepper hurts my knee .
so are you thinking twice on the meal ?

I'm feeling awful because I slipped up and ate chocolate :(
Yes I tested on a stick this morning at my CDC's. :(
I have a Treadmill but not been on it for weeks, I've gotta sort it out, I still got 2 stone at least to lose.
And my holiday is in 3 weeks.
I'm going to go out for the meal I can't let my friend down.
And my CDC said the break will do me good as I would of been SS for 13 weeks by then.
Apart from my 1 slip up :(
Which I won't be repeating :(
Mini target of 7lb in 3 weeks I'm going for now :)

What food do they do at the meal ?
Maybe plan ahead ?
with the choc , it really would not have done much damage . also they do say with the sticks that it does not show pink for everyone , as theres been people say over the years , but they are in K
Thats a long time DM 13 weeks , yes just keep going to your holiday . Yoyr CDC is good with the sticks i had to buy my own .... how do you find your CDC ?

MsJMC said:
What food do they do at the meal ?
Maybe plan ahead ?
with the choc , it really would not have done much damage . also they do say with the sticks that it does not show pink for everyone , as theres been people say over the years , but they are in K
Thats a long time DM 13 weeks , yes just keep going to your holiday . Yoyr CDC is good with the sticks i had to buy my own .... how do you find your CDC ?

It's Chinese food. CDC said its the hardest one when I asked her for advice on what to eat lol.
Yeah I don't buy the sticks cause I'm not sure about them.
I feel good today so hopefully I've slipped back in to ketosis.
My CDC is fab! She's a lovely lady.. Becoming a friend.
She has a pot of ketosis sticks in her bathroom for clients to use if the want too.
Yes I'm losing count now on the days but it's week 11 day 3 today.
It is a long time yes.
How are you doing?

hi DM , god July already .... soon be them off school
I heard today that w8 went bust hooo i only had an order from them few weeks ago think they were too high in price with postage and no one selling it in the area .
The sticks i have them , i remember asking for them in the chemist , they looked at me like i was a drug user lol , some other people said they got funny looks too lol as the lady asks the man they turn look at you lol
i like it when i et a nice pink .
so looks like rain here ouch .... yesterday went well for me so hoping for another good one of many more , wish i had started 10 weeks ago lol
hows you DM

MsJMC said:
hi DM , god July already .... soon be them off school
I heard today that w8 went bust hooo i only had an order from them few weeks ago think they were too high in price with postage and no one selling it in the area .
The sticks i have them , i remember asking for them in the chemist , they looked at me like i was a drug user lol , some other people said they got funny looks too lol as the lady asks the man they turn look at you lol
i like it when i et a nice pink .
so looks like rain here ouch .... yesterday went well for me so hoping for another good one of many more , wish i had started 10 weeks ago lol
hows you DM

Wow have they gone bust again that was quick!
I'd only buy them from my CDC if I wanted them but don't think I need them.
Been out today with the family at an adventure place for the kids.
Everyone tucked into food while I had my bar & water. :)
I managed well really.
Just had a choc mousse yummy only bad thing there isn't more of it! Lol :)
Hope you've had another good day.

Hi All, you are all doing so well. I started today had two shakes and the mushroom soup for tea with 55 grams of chopped mushrooms in it, it was not as bad as I thought. I had to force myself to make the soup as I just was not hungry and so not used to that feeling lol. I struggled to get 2.5 litres of water down though and thought i was drowning :) another day tomorrow, i dont want any headaches so forcing water down as i suffer with migraines and dont want one !

c45carol said:
Hi All, you are all doing so well. I started today had two shakes and the mushroom soup for tea with 55 grams of chopped mushrooms in it, it was not as bad as I thought. I had to force myself to make the soup as I just was not hungry and so not used to that feeling lol. I struggled to get 2.5 litres of water down though and thought i was drowning :) another day tomorrow, i dont want any headaches so forcing water down as i suffer with migraines and dont want one !

Hi Carol :)
Thank you.
Keep trying with the water it helps.
I suffer with migraines but didn't get the bad headache when starting this diet.
So you might skip them too.
I'm on day 5 of week 11 today.
I've been SS all the way with a couple of SS+ days if needed. And only 1 slip up.
I've lost 2 stone 11 1/2 lbs in 10 weeks.
Hoping for 2 1/2 lbs this week to make it 3 stone :)
Good luck on your CD journey :)

:D Hi Dm
Mousse , i can't see slim and save sell it ? you did say it was from there ? or am i going crazy lol
Yes family days out with food , I guess its another day over and you think , well , I lasted ! Is it now becoming habbit for you and you think i'll eat this and just get on with it ...?
So Hard , but just knowing the fact while your staying with it makes it worth while ....
today went to a fate right by my house ... they had ice creams with sauce , i said no , i was ok with that ... just not thinking to much on the next day or the one after it ....
Doing well DM !!!

Hello Carol , how are you ? good idea with the mushrooms to bulk it up a bit ..... how are you finding the plan ?

Back