END OF DAY 7

MsJMC said:
:D Hi Dm
Mousse , i can't see slim and save sell it ? you did say it was from there ? or am i going crazy lol
Yes family days out with food , I guess its another day over and you think , well , I lasted ! Is it now becoming habbit for you and you think i'll eat this and just get on with it ...?
So Hard , but just knowing the fact while your staying with it makes it worth while ....
today went to a fate right by my house ... they had ice creams with sauce , i said no , i was ok with that ... just not thinking to much on the next day or the one after it ....
Doing well DM !!!

Hello Carol , how are you ? good idea with the mushrooms to bulk it up a bit ..... how are you finding the plan ?

It's at the bottom under Extras.. Mousse 100g tub £3.99.
I've decided to stick with CD.
Not going to get anymore from S&S I'll use up what I have but feel CD is better for me.
Suppose it's becoming habit yes.
But I still have days where I find it hard and miss food bad :(
Keep up your good work like you said take it day by day.
Before you know it the weeks fly :)

Hope your having a good day Carol :)

under extras ... will look as will get some more soon then order it then
What do you like on Slim save ?
CD bars are bigger , i got lemon bars they are small , are theya ll like that DM ?
Yes you like your porridge from CD ... do you have much left of both diets ?
My CDC was charging me 45 up for cambridge .... not much
Yes you will get your days when you feel low , mental food thoughts only
GEEEE i got bad cramp last night back of leg .... not enough drink .
I am going to go out for a walk soon evening walk as need to get my joints moving .
Hows today been ?

MsJMC said:
under extras ... will look as will get some more soon then order it then
What do you like on Slim save ?
CD bars are bigger , i got lemon bars they are small , are theya ll like that DM ?
Yes you like your porridge from CD ... do you have much left of both diets ?
My CDC was charging me 45 up for cambridge .... not much
Yes you will get your days when you feel low , mental food thoughts only
GEEEE i got bad cramp last night back of leg .... not enough drink .
I am going to go out for a walk soon evening walk as need to get my joints moving .
Hows today been ?

To be honest I've gone right off S&S packs.
Nothing that I love like some packs from CD.
I've got about 5 days of S&S left.
And I see my CDC Thursday for more CD packs and to weigh in which I am now dreading as today as been my worst day ever!
I'm so not in ketosis now :'(
Totally my own fault I've just picked and ate all afternoon all the wrong things.. Disappointed in myself as I've done all these weeks only 10 days away from my planned break from diet and I mess up :'(

CD is dearer I know but I think you get what you pay for.
I do prefer CD packs the bars are nearly twice the size of S&S.
The porridges seem more in the bowl and taste so much better.
Even the shakes have more taste for me.
So yes you can have 4 on s&s but I still think 3 on CD is more :)
Hope your having a better day than me :) xx

hi DM
ho dear what happened ? only thing todo now is straight SS Wednesday then you won't gain , maybe stay stable ?
Thats it you never know what the day will bring .... good or bad .
I had a good day but its early days for me day 4 over with feeling tired .
Yes CD with bars better , also shakes too price wise think nearly same , theres some new wafers i want to try on slim save .... will give myself bit more time on ss but i must get my forum from old cdc before 6 months is up , so i can give it to the new one .
as i can't start otherwise .
Tomoz DM give it 100% make you feel in control

MsJMC said:
hi DM
ho dear what happened ? only thing todo now is straight SS Wednesday then you won't gain , maybe stay stable ?
Thats it you never know what the day will bring .... good or bad .
I had a good day but its early days for me day 4 over with feeling tired .
Yes CD with bars better , also shakes too price wise think nearly same , theres some new wafers i want to try on slim save .... will give myself bit more time on ss but i must get my forum from old cdc before 6 months is up , so i can give it to the new one .
as i can't start otherwise .
Tomoz DM give it 100% make you feel in control

Morning :)
I don't know what happened.. But made me feel so down and ill.
Scales showing 1lb heavier this morning than yesterday.
Weigh in 2moro morning so hoping for a loss still.
But don't think it will be much :(
I'm a fool.
100% today for me.
Well done and good luck with day 5 :)

well wrote out some data error huh odd . as i was saying DM , look at how far you've come you had a 90% week , you have still done amazing reward your hard work this week , its just 10 % error .
my sister brought me a book today called the beck diet solution . so she mustt be thinking i need it .... we can have as many books as we like but until it clicks upstairs we won't do it , book can give advice and yeah sometimes its helpful .... I also have the 100 days of dieting too ...
So much reading you won't have time to eat .... its got there about sabotaging thoughts , as we know they creep in when we are not ready . dealing with a craving that too .
Hope weigh in goes well DM

3 stone mark yessss ! must feel like all your hard work and tears along the way have started to pay off

MsJMC said:
3 stone mark yessss ! must feel like all your hard work and tears along the way have started to pay off

Thank you!
Did feel fantastic yes... But...
I've been a very naughty girl and have had 3 days off plan :(
Scales are showing a 4 1/2lb gain!! Shocking!! :(
Back on plan today I'm not having that! Lol
Next weigh in is next Thursday day before my holiday so I have 11 days of 100% SS to do now to hopefully get to my mini goal I'd set for my holiday.
Hope this gain I'm showing shifts quickly!
And I haven't sabotaged my mini goal :(
How are you doing? X

Hello Dm
Sorry i'm not around as much as i was , hows things now ? did you get 100% behind you ?
OK , stay strong now cos every day is counting ok !
Hey , i got some Slim save wafers , very nice they are ! have you tried them ? they say if you have one its only 2 shakes and a wafer , so no bar the same day .
how did weigh in go ?

hi msjmc

not been around for a while.

see you are trying VLCD again, wish I could.

How did your first weigh in go on Monday, good I bet.

Good luck to you and everyone else x x

hi msjmc

not been around for a while.

see you are trying VLCD again, wish I could.

How did your first weigh in go on Monday, good I bet.

Good luck to you and everyone else x x

Hello Helen ! long time no see , how are you ?
Trying VLCD , its hard , as inch loss is more than weight . only 4 pounds down . did alot of walking today too . knees kill .
What diet are you on ? not seen you since they changed the lay out of this site , now its a nightmare , alot of people don't use it now i have heard .
hey how did that hol go ?

MsJMC said:
Hello Dm
Sorry i'm not around as much as i was , hows things now ? did you get 100% behind you ?
OK , stay strong now cos every day is counting ok !
Hey , i got some Slim save wafers , very nice they are ! have you tried them ? they say if you have one its only 2 shakes and a wafer , so no bar the same day .
how did weigh in go ?

Hi :)
I'm being good yes 100% SS but struggling hope I'll go into ketosis soon.
I've not tried the wafers no.
But I have been on a slim and save day today to use them up.. As holiday next week and I'm skint.
Didn't go to CDC and weigh this week.
Next weigh in next Thursday 19th day before we go on holiday...
So plan is to stay 100% SS till then.
My scales are showing a gain since my last official weigh in so hoping to get back there plus a little loss.
But it is hard at the moment.
I've lost my mojo for the diet and I was doing so well :(
How are you doing?

I know about Mojo , you can be so strong then it goes wrong , don't know why .... hang in there otherwise you will gain for the holiday , did lots of walking yesterday leg hurts , thats why need to bring the weight down .
i'm hoping for 100% day ! keep fighting it .
wow not long till your holiday , exciting .
Well they finish a week today , early i guess .
this rain is never gonna stop is it , god all sunny yesterday then it poured down .
keep strong DM !

MsJMC said:
I know about Mojo , you can be so strong then it goes wrong , don't know why .... hang in there otherwise you will gain for the holiday , did lots of walking yesterday leg hurts , thats why need to bring the weight down .
i'm hoping for 100% day ! keep fighting it .
wow not long till your holiday , exciting .
Well they finish a week today , early i guess .
this rain is never gonna stop is it , god all sunny yesterday then it poured down .
keep strong DM !

Having a better day today so think I might be back in ketosis :)
Yes 1 week today till Disneyland :)
God the rain is so depressing!
Sad thing is its about the same in Paris too :(
Hope it brightens up for next week over there!
My kids break up next Thursday too.
How are you today been 100%?

hi DM
was so unwell yesterday , spent alot of time in bed and went for a late walk only to return home as breathing was so bad with this virus . started monday and got worse . was sweating alot in bed .
i will do slim save today .
my daughter breaks up Friday , they have 7 weeks off , as inset days are in there ....
she will go back in year 5 .
so paris rain too ? ho i know someone there now , hope it stops rainning you have worked hard for your trip .
how was yesterday for you ?
i hardly eat yesterday .
but its brought things home that my weigh is much to high and when ill makes you worse . head slightly banging as coughing so much .
well no rain yet lol

MsJMC said:
hi DM
was so unwell yesterday , spent alot of time in bed and went for a late walk only to return home as breathing was so bad with this virus . started monday and got worse . was sweating alot in bed .
i will do slim save today .
my daughter breaks up Friday , they have 7 weeks off , as inset days are in there ....
she will go back in year 5 .
so paris rain too ? ho i know someone there now , hope it stops rainning you have worked hard for your trip .
how was yesterday for you ?
i hardly eat yesterday .
but its brought things home that my weigh is much to high and when ill makes you worse . head slightly banging as coughing so much .
well no rain yet lol

Sorry to hear you've been unwell.
Hope your feeling better today.
I ate & drank at the 40th party last night.
I've made a decision to give CD a break till after my holiday now.
So be back in 2 weeks refreshed to SS again. :)

Sorry to hear you've been unwell.
Hope your feeling better today.
I ate & drank at the 40th party last night.
I've made a decision to give CD a break till after my holiday now.
So be back in 2 weeks refreshed to SS again. :)

or maybe do JUDDD ? thats where one day you go up thats 2000 , down day next day 500 ?
have you heard of that diet ?
Yes had bad night coughing chest is not good , sweating at night too .
So you had a good night DM? felt good to join in with food drink , i know what itslike when you can't have it , makes things dull .
well , had slim save vanila , eww it was awful , thick like custard . have you tried it ?

MsJMC said:
or maybe do JUDDD ? thats where one day you go up thats 2000 , down day next day 500 ?
have you heard of that diet ?
Yes had bad night coughing chest is not good , sweating at night too .
So you had a good night DM? felt good to join in with food drink , i know what itslike when you can't have it , makes things dull .
well , had slim save vanila , eww it was awful , thick like custard . have you tried it ?

No not heard of that..
Hope your feeling better now.
Not tried the Vanilla on either diet yet.
Don't really appeal to me.
No I must be mad but I'm not enjoying being off plan at all..
Eating isn't as much fun as what i remembered it to be!
Feel horrible I do.. Fat, bloated, tired :(
I'm back on plan today for the next 3 days.
Then not sure what to do about my holiday as we're half board...
Think I'll take packs with me and decide once there.
I'm just not enjoying being off plan at all.. Crazy in I lol :p xx

http://www.minimins.com/johnson-updaydownday-diet-unit-diet/115579-juddd-introduce-yourself.html
Click on the link .
I have had to go to the doctor , and am now on amoxicillin 3 times a day . and she gave me an inhaler too .
Have not felt this ill for a long time . yesterday was worst day .
so your missing the vlcd .... thats a good thing . you was not happy to come off plan just yet that means ... as i'm ill i'm not ss at the moment . kept my 6 pounds off . but will have to watch out as want to get a stone off before i go away .
every little helps lol
how was yesterday ?
yes your holiday , just see ho your mood takes you .

Back