END OF DAY 7

I've not tried it. Which one do you recommend? And how do you make yours? X

Hey I Love the original and the maple and pecan seriously filling and sweet :))))

katywoo87 said:
Hi all,

Would you mind if I also joined in on this thread? On day 8 :) x

Hello welcome :) we have a team thread on here too 'team ideal' if u would like to join

katywoo87 said:
Hi,

Thank you! How do I find that thread? New to this and getting confused lol x

Hi its

Food replacement diets
Cambridge diet forum
CD Teams
Team ideal

It took me a fair while to get used to it to I'm on I phone And find the app much easier than the computer :)

Had my 3rd weigh in this morning...
I lost 4lb!
1 stone 5lb in 3 weeks! :)
Happy Happy Happy :)

donnamarie said:
Had my 3rd weigh in this morning...
I lost 4lb!
1 stone 5lb in 3 weeks! :)
Happy Happy Happy :)

Yay a well done for on here as well :)

Day 23 :)
Can not believe I'm still going on this diet and I feel great! :)
Hope your all having a good, Happy Thursday :)

Well my last post seems a million miles away from how I'm feeling now :(
I've been struggling all afternoon and finally gave in and ate. :(
Did only have tuna cucumber and boiled egg so should still be in ketosis but feel naughty and annoyed with myself still :(

donnamarie- well done for your 3rd weigh in hun!!! cant believe uve managed to loose 1st5lb in just 3 weeks you must be over the moon!!! well done for sticking with SS+ on your harder days its def the best thing to do as u stay in ketosis + still have fab weight loss!

ive not been on hear last few days my '2 planned days off' turned into 5 :( whooops! feel rubbish about not being sensible + i shall be paying the price for this tommorrow when i get weighed + see the damage + 1st day back on SS! Tommorrow is a new start though + im not
going to dwell on it just get back on track with even more determination + theres no way im having any more planned days off untill goal thats for sure!!!!!

Anyways i'll be on hear tommorrow + let u no the damage + then will really need your support for the hellish 1st week again.. eeeek haha xxx

malibu2012 said:
donnamarie- well done for your 3rd weigh in hun!!! cant believe uve managed to loose 1st5lb in just 3 weeks you must be over the moon!!! well done for sticking with SS+ on your harder days its def the best thing to do as u stay in ketosis + still have fab weight loss!

ive not been on hear last few days my '2 planned days off' turned into 5 :( whooops! feel rubbish about not being sensible + i shall be paying the price for this tommorrow when i get weighed + see the damage + 1st day back on SS! Tommorrow is a new start though + im not
going to dwell on it just get back on track with even more determination + theres no way im having any more planned days off untill goal thats for sure!!!!!

Anyways i'll be on hear tommorrow + let u no the damage + then will really need your support for the hellish 1st week again.. eeeek haha xxx

Sorry not been on past couple of days.
My baby son has chicken pox badly have had hardly any sleep in 2 nights stuck in for 3 days.
I've ended up eating everyday only ss+ but still annoyed with myself don't feel I've lost this week.
I have my weigh in tomorrow..
I'm struggling with myself to stay out the kitchen cause all I want is chocolate :(
Thanks for your kind words.
I know what you mean about planned days off they always go on and on and it's so hard to get back into it.
I know from past experience on this diet which is why I haven't ate anything to take me out of ketosis cause I know I won't get back in it again.
Really hope you've managed it.
How did your weigh in go?

Had my weigh in today lost 2lb.
Was a bit disappointed but a total of 21lbs in 4 weeks is good so overall I'm happy with that! :)

donnamarie said:
Had my weigh in today lost 2lb.
Was a bit disappointed but a total of 21lbs in 4 weeks is good so overall I'm happy with that! :)

Well done on here too :)

Back