End of day one!

it is definitely my senses that are craving! because i cant have it just makes me want it more lol!! xxx

panda-cd said:
it is definitely my senses that are craving! because i cant have it just makes me want it more lol!! xxx

Amazes me how I live to eat (like this) and not eat to live. Explains a lot of why I'm fat. That and I'm greedy with no idea of portion control x

im exactly the same! i just dont know when to stop! go into asda for milk come out with crisps, cakes the lot lol! i dont really eat that much i just eat all the wrong things at the wrong time :(! but all that has changed and we will soon be skinny gals :D xx

panda-cd said:
im exactly the same! i just dont know when to stop! go into asda for milk come out with crisps, cakes the lot lol! i dont really eat that much i just eat all the wrong things at the wrong time :(! but all that has changed and we will soon be skinny gals :D xx

See I don't eat that much of the wrong stuff normally unless I'm in self destruct and bingeing where all i do is eat the wrong stuff but I can eat loads. Never feel full :( you're right tho. All in the past now x time to sleep x night

good night <3

good luck on starting on thurs rachowl, how long is your hubby gone for in the nazy? just imagine how different + fab you will look by the time you next see him :)

pandacd i had a simular situation to you yest, my mum cooked the most amazing smelling roast dinner + thats 1 of my fave dinners!! but then i thought to myself im not on this diet forever.. in a few months i can have them yummy dinners + be a healthy weight aswell.. best of both worlds :) i think i would of cried if someone given me easter eggs choclate is my vice!!! + the smell of toast is a killer so well done on keeping strong hun!! like me, you just have to remind yourself that its not like you'l never be able to eat the foods you want again, it'l just be incorperated into a healthy diet to maintain weight. This is only temporay + the results will be sooo worth it!!! good luck on day 5 hun are u in ketosis now? im on day 4 + dont think i am yet.. need to get some ketostix!! xxx

i have woke up this morning free great and sp proud that i didnt break! i was really ready to give up and just open one lol! im not sure if im in ketosis" i dont know how you know lol! are there signs? i have had a yucky taste in my mouth from last night but i dont know if that means anything lol xxx

Hi Malibu2012, he is gone for a month this time, but that should be enough time to make a bit of a difference. Should really be able to focus as well as there will only be me in the house so no extra people to cook for :)

Rachowl- a month is def enough time to notice a big difference :) exciting!!!

pandacd- yes that yucky taste is def a sign your in ketosis, plus not feeling hungry anymore is the biggest give away. In the past i usually reach ketosis by day 5 + im on day 4! however im going to get some ketostix tommorrow to check, as i have been having 4 cd products (as adviced by my consultant itl make getting into ketosis abit easier) i have def appreciated that 4th shake on a night but im hoping it doesnt take longer to get into ketosis because of it? i could really do with it kicking in tommorrow as im back at uni which is full of temptation everywere, eating goodies through boring lectures was the only thing that got me through them in the past!! haha x

no i definelty not feeling hungry and the yucky taste will not go away!! will it always be there? iv had smints, water and my brushed my teeth about 5 times ! just wont go away xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Afraid so - keep drinking x

Aw goodness :(! Think the taste will put me off the diet and not the hunger lol! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow u sound well prepared Hun u will be fine everyone is here to help xx its hard but worth it x

Sorry replied to the first page without realising there was more to the thread looool

Your doing so well I'm on day 5 and trying to stay focused xxxxx

panda-cd said:
Aw goodness :(! Think the taste will put me off the diet and not the hunger lol! Xx

You can have sugar free gun but be careful makes some people hungry x

Was wondering about that! Am a teacher and didn't want to be breathing bad breath on my pupils hehehehe. Thanks!!!

RachOwl said:
Was wondering about that! Am a teacher and didn't want to be breathing bad breath on my pupils hehehehe. Thanks!!!

Breath spray is good for changing the taste too x

MissieCB said:
Sorry replied to the first page without realising there was more to the thread looool

Your doing so well I'm on day 5 and trying to stay focused xxxxx

I'm trying so hard but 10 mins ago I just burst out crying :(! Really don't think I can do it anymore! My family had homemade soup and toast and it was so hard not to have that! :(:(!! Xx

panda-cd said:
I'm trying so hard but 10 mins ago I just burst out crying :(! Really don't think I can do it anymore! My family had homemade soup and toast and it was so hard not to have that! :(:(!! Xx

You CAN do this. If you need to eat have a ss+ meal don't make food forbidden if you need some have some but you CAN get through this I promise it gets easier xxxx

Back