End of first week no enegry

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by porker77, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. porker77

porker77 Member

Hi

My mate is at the end of her first week SS and is sleeping loads and has no energy. I didn't have this problem with SS, did anyone else?
    Can any one help??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. haggard_hannah

haggard_hannah Proud to be a Loser!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    From my own personal experience, and from hearing other people's stories on here, this is totally normal. I felt wretched for a good few weeks - absolutely no energy - sleepy all the time, cranky etc. But it should soon pass, as long as she is drinking loads of water xx

4. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

hi porker77, Sorry o hear about your mates energy levels,this happened to me sometimes on SS and my CDC suggested i split my packs and had it over 6 'meals' throughout the day, it really helped with my energy levels , plus extra water and black coffee helped too!

xx

5. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I was knackered at first too, but you soon get over it. Obviously a lot of peoples natural reactions are to go for the sugar when tired to wake them up - and we cant do that! She just needs lots of early nights and she will be fine :)

6. soon2bslimmer

soon2bslimmer Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yep, I echo what has been said already. I was tired too, is a lot better now. Listen to your body and get rest when you can, it will get better!! :D

Soon2bslimmer x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.