End of first week no enegry

porker77

Hi

My mate is at the end of her first week SS and is sleeping loads and has no energy. I didn't have this problem with SS, did anyone else?
Can any one help??

From my own personal experience, and from hearing other people's stories on here, this is totally normal. I felt wretched for a good few weeks - absolutely no energy - sleepy all the time, cranky etc. But it should soon pass, as long as she is drinking loads of water xx

hi porker77, Sorry o hear about your mates energy levels,this happened to me sometimes on SS and my CDC suggested i split my packs and had it over 6 'meals' throughout the day, it really helped with my energy levels , plus extra water and black coffee helped too!

xx

I was knackered at first too, but you soon get over it. Obviously a lot of peoples natural reactions are to go for the sugar when tired to wake them up - and we cant do that! She just needs lots of early nights and she will be fine :)

Yep, I echo what has been said already. I was tired too, is a lot better now. Listen to your body and get rest when you can, it will get better!! :D

Soon2bslimmer x

Back