End of Foundation pics, how did you all feel?

Morticia

Happy in my own skin
I got my end of Foundation pics last night and felt numb when I saw them. Oddly I don't see much difference despite just short of 3 stones off. I thought I would find them funny and see a big difference. Maybe I was just in a funny mood due to my poor weight loss this week.

However, even looking at them this morning I'm a bit numb. I don't think I look thinner yet I know I'm wearing size 14 trousers (and they are getting too big). So what's up with me?, how did everyone else feel when you got your pics back?

I was only half way through my weight loss when I got mine so I knew I wouldn't look amazing. Mind you the first lot of pics we had done (in slimming clothes) were lost by the LLC so we had them done the following week. Unaware of this I wasn't dressed in the lost flattering oputfit but hey ho.

I look back now and after another 12 weeks, I must admit the difference seems to be a lot smaller now I have lost more weight. Bizarre!!!

Please post them and I bet you that we can all see a difference.

Well done on your weight loss so far hun x x

i was ashamed that i used to go out like that!
i thought my clothes hid my size - they clearly didn't

post them on here, i bet we can tell the difference!

daisy x

You've lost over 20% of your bodyweight. There WILL be a difference, it may just be that you're not accepting it mentally. Our minds play games with us as they take time to adjust to the changing body shape and size.

I'm with the others. Post the pics here and I bet we can see a real difference!

It's a weird one, that's for sure. Our heads take such a long time to catch up with us.

I look in the mirror, see a fat bloke.

Ask my friends to point out a random stranger who is about the same size as me, and then don't believe them!

Then look at my before and 'now' pics, and see the difference.
Then look at my before pics and me; no difference!

Give it time, and just be safe in the knowledge that no matter what you see, you are slimmer! :D

I've not seen my pics yet so can't comment but I will say that I went into Sainsburys at the weekend and tried on some clothes to try to determine what size I am. I was really disappointed to find that a size 22 is a bit big on me but a size 20 is too clingy for me to be comfortable. I've lost 6 stones now (11lbs in the last 2 wks) and seems to have lost 2-3 dress sizes. People are telling me I look better, and I know I've lost a lot of weight but obviously it's not enough (I knew that anyway). I just felt a bit deflated by the experience and I think it's similar to how you feel.

big hugs to you ((((Morticia))))

Aww Snorks, thanks for the hugs, and to everyone else. Your support has been fabby over the past few days.

I will get around to posting my pics once I figure out how to do it...:O

My LLC hasn't taken any pictures of me at all -either before or after foundation :( - but here are my own pics - Week 1 and end of week 15 I think - i've lost 6/7 pounds since then.

will look forward to seeing them! i took some size 18s and 20s into the changing room of Next with me at the weekend, they were too big, as were some of the 16s (although 14s too tight) it is def a case of the head catching up with the body. well done on your loss x

Back