end of foundation pics

Mollysmum

Well I had my last foundation weigh in tonight and I have lost 5 stone 5pounds in total. On to development for me, Im still a size 14 and want to lose a bit more. im starting to get the 'you dont need to do this anymore' comments but I dont care. The last pic isnt great quality because I got water on it but you get the general idea. I owe Lighter Life (and myself) for giving me my life back.
2908.jpg

CopyofLastScan6666.jpg

:wow:You look fantastic!:happy096:

Congratulations and well done!

Love Mini xx

Wow, you look amazing!

Was a fantastic weight loss, your weekly losses are great.

Louale x

Wow! It's people like you who inspire me to keep going :) you look absolutely amazing!

Emma xXx

Wow!!!! What a difference. You look wonderful, the glow in your face, the confidence!! Well done for sticking to it.

wow what a difference
congrats
ella
x

Wow, wow wow! That's incredible in such a short space of time. You must feel fantastic. Well done!!

Aww thanks you guys. I still feel in a kind of shock about it all really, it seems so quick. The thing is though I have been 100% abstinent so I have lost as much as I ever could have done in the 14 weeks. I felt like lapsing would only make my journey longer IYKWIM. I wish I had done it sooner, I look at that first photo and it actually makes me want to cry because I feel so sorry for that girl who was so miserable and insecure and unhealthily obese, Its just not me anymore.

wow you absolutley fanstastic keep up the good work

xx sharron

u look amazing hun, and deserve it, well done chic xx

Fantasatic result

Well done Mollys mum no wonder you are so pleased. I also feel I've got my self esteem and life back due to LL. It's like getting another chance isn't it?
You must be so pleased and proud. :party0011::party0011::party0011::queen::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Wow you look amazing well done you!! I remember you putting your 7 weeks ones on. What a huge difference. Well done and keep going. I am a size 14 now and am getting the comments about stopping now but I have a goal and I will GET TO IT!! Keep up the great work!

WOW

Back