End of My LT Journey WI

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi Guys
Went for last weigh in thismorning, only 2lbs but happy as it means in 10 weeks I have lost 45.5lbs!! That is amazing and im so so happy. I have more to loose but going to do through refeed and WW. I will be around for awhile using the refeed board so will keep up to date on everyones progress, GOOD LUCK!! :) x

Fab hun well dun enjoy the refeed, you could prob get to goal on that alone, but the classes are a great support. xx

Well done, that is an amazing loss in 10 weeks!

You have done brilliantly!!! congratulations and good luck with the rest of your journey xx

Fabulous loss Mummyem, will be joining you on the refeeding forum later this week!!! :wee:

Well done Em. You've done so well on this. I'll will see you on the refeed forum in less than 6 weeks. Woohoo!

You've had incredible success with LT and I'm so pleased for you :)
best of luck on refeed and WW - you deserve every success in getting to goal.

congrats and well done :)
looking forward to refeed?
i'm doing ww too now - finding the weekly weigh ins are keeping me focussed on goal!
x

Whow! Brilliant weight loss.
Congratulations and hope the refeeding goes well for ye.

Thanks everyone, off shopping in a bit to get all my food for refeed, just realised I have just had my last shake as lunch and felt kinda sad lol

Well done mummyem :) and make sure you stick around and keep us updated on how you are doing! :D

Well done !

Thats a fantastic weight loss in ten weeks . Well done .:D:D Know what you mean about last shake being kinda sad. On day 2 of refeed at the moment and it is strange !!!!!. Liking it though now once I had the first meal or two. Takes a while to get used of chewing again and do feel very full and bloated but havnt seen any increase on scales so hope all is well. See you on the refeeding board.

Well done... 45lbs thats fantastic!! keeping me inspired and motivated for my first weigh in on thursday:) x

Well done and congratulations Emma, looking forward to seeing you in the refeed forum and comparing menu's.

Big hugs hun, you have done fantastic.

well done Em you've done so well.Way to go girl!!!!!

Well done that's fabulous! Best of luck with the next stage! x

:thankyou:Well done, you are such an inspiration for me on day one, I can't wait to see the changes you have experienced, in myself over the next few weeks. Stories like yours make it seem so much more worthwhile.
Doirin

Fantastic hun you have done so well. I wish you luck with your refeed.

Back