End of week 22

Cerulean

Silver Member
Well - despite all the quiet chatterbox tantrums yesterday and Friday I weighed in 3.74lbs lighter today and I have now lost 93 lbs - or 6st 9.

It looks like within the next three weeks I should hit my 100lbs at around about week 25.

We dealt with some big things today in group - I'm just trying to get my head around them - not sure I want to go into them right here - probably more of a blog thing...but I was right - the games generally kick in the closer you get to goal and so the more work I do on myself now, the more likely I am to succeed.

My water intake has naturally increased with very little fuss after the decline I suffered about 6 weeks ago.

Karen Millen have now reduced the champagne coloured skirt I coveted so much a few weeks ago but I don't want to buy anything until I'm at goal now. Well - apart from a white or cream cardie (am so totally cold at the moment and I only have a size 18 black cardie to cover up with and I am trying to change my dressing habits from black!)

I'm just clinging on for grim death and stepping up my thought records.

We talked quite a lot about the confusion of hunger with a) tiredness and b) thirst. I feel like a baby - when I start to 'cry' my parent's automatic response is to try feeding me - when really I just might need water or sleep (thankfully I'm self aware enough to know when I need to go to the loo!)

So it's going well and the 'problems' are not so much problems as my mind telling me that I need to pay more attention to it!

Fabulous weight loss Cerulean - I know what you mean about the cardi I bought a couple from Asda just to tied me over - dont want to waste money on clothes when you are constantly changing sizes but at the same time dont want to look a scruff in baggy oversized ones......................

Fantastic loss Sarah. You must be thrilled after the last few difficult days. So close to goal now, you're definitely going to get there.

I'm not too far behind you in terms of weight loss left to go, so it's great to see that the losses aren't slowing down.
:D

Congratulations on amazing progress.

Tiredness is the enemy! Just when I think I've learnt that lesson, I realise that I haven't. When asked what one big lesson that I had learnt after Foundation, it wasn't anything specifically food-related. I simply stated that tiredness is the enemy of...everything!

Try to remember the HALT triggers (hungry, angry, lonely and tired).

The hunger trigger is more tricky; our LLC suggests drinking a pint of water and then, if we want to eat after that, well, we can because we are probably legitimately and physically hungry rather than emotionally hungry.

Will check out your blog if you are posting again.

Mrs L xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're doing brilliantly and that's even more so because you've fought your way through your struggles - you're so close to your goal now and it will all be worth it when you're there.

Well done.

Cath

Back