End of Week 3 - still finding it hard :(

Tash91

Hi all,
finding it incredibly hard to do this. I'm nearly 4 weeks in and all I can think about is food. I'm constantly cold, have no energy and am seriously depressed when I see others eating.

I don't know what to do with myself. I don't want to fail this diet but I am starting to worry that my cravings for food will never cease. I am also worried about my mental health as I am already diagnosed with severe depression and an anxiety disorder. (Which I think was probably due to the fact I was 20st 9lbs!)

Help :(

It is worth it to be slim, the time it takes to lose the weight is a short span of time compared to the rest of your life, look at it like a course of medication and before you know it the weight will be melting away and the impact of this really boosts your motivation and self worth. It is a really tough programme but is do worth it , good luck:)

Hi tash ,
Sorry to hear your not feeling great on this diet , but it's not easy we aredenying ourselves the most basic of things which is eating . I hope you feel better soon I do think you have to be in the proper frame of mind and you need to be motivated . For me my son is making his confirmation in April and I'm fed up been fat . That said since I started back after christmas I am being tfr but I could easily eat the house. Tomorrow will be my 3rd weigh in and I don't think I lost 1lb . But Somedays I was only having one shake as I was sick last week
It will be so worth being slim
All the best
Tigger xx

hi tash,
im on day 1 of week 3 and i feel cold a lot of the time but the only solution is to get up and move more or put something warmer on or have a nice hot drink! hopefully the thoughts of food will pass, i just stay away from the kitchen so im not tempted by anything!i agree with the ladies above, think of it as a course of medication that will improve your health and well being no end! its not forever and this forum is so brilliant for pepping up your spirits when motivation is waning :) stay strong and focus on that new slim you! xx

Thank you everyone, this has been a big help. I did have a little bit of food last night but felt so guilty and am back on the shakes again. Have tested my ketosis and it says I'm not out of it which is lucky! I am on tablets already for, shall we say, motivational purposes? lol.

I just want to be slim now! It's just so hard breaking the food addiction x

Hang on in there Tash, i know what you mean with the depression, im there with you! But ive booked a holiday which is my motivation it isnt till May but something to work towards. I have all my shakes hot, even the strawberry and i wear bed socks all the time because my feet are numb, im always cold!! Keep going just imagine how much weight you will have lost by the end of the month its so worth it and its not for ever :) x

Hi Tash - have you actually started the diet properly, and if so, have you lost anything? There's nothing more to movitate us than getting a good weigh day weight loss! I was really cold too the first time I tried this diet, but I make sure I have all 3 shakes, and I try to keep busy. Quite a few people find they have increased energy after a while and go mad with housework etc! Also, you could try some gentle exercise like swimming, or go for a walk. These are great for increasing energy levels and giving you a lift. Also the forum is great for giving great advice and helping us all get through those difficult days. Good luck hun x

slimmabum said:
Hi Tash - have you actually started the diet properly, and if so, have you lost anything? There's nothing more to movitate us than getting a good weigh day weight loss! I was really cold too the first time I tried this diet, but I make sure I have all 3 shakes, and I try to keep busy. Quite a few people find they have increased energy after a while and go mad with housework etc! Also, you could try some gentle exercise like swimming, or go for a walk. These are great for increasing energy levels and giving you a lift. Also the forum is great for giving great advice and helping us all get through those difficult days. Good luck hun x

Tash - good advice here.try if u can to do a bit of exercise as it releases some sort of chemicals in the brain that make us happier. Only know this cos I get quite depressed especially at this time of year & although it's hard to do it, a walk should help. Try and make sure u do it in daylight too as that can make u feel better too xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back