End of week 4 weigh in

xstitchjojo

well i went today hoping to have lost about 5lb and nearly fell through the floor when they told me i had actually lost 11lb!!!!!!:happy036:

i havent come down from cloud 9 yet :bunnydance:

definately keep going Clair-louise, i think its because i feel that i am in the swing of it all now.

this is what i do every day
i leave it as late as possible before i have my first shake, so dont usually have my first til about 11.30am. this is because i used to feel so hungry at about 6-7pm, and would feel rubbish.:raincloud:
so i start my day with a couple of black coffees (with tablet sweetener). then my shake. i have a 2ltr bottle of carbonated water every day, which i usually drink during the afternoon before i have shake 2 (i try and have shake 2 by 5pm ish). i have peppermint tea when get home from work and have a chicken soup at 9pm ish.
this is what works for me :)

i have looked on other threads for their ideas for the shakes etc and have tried the choc shake blended with peppermint tea, and the vanilla shake blended with coffee and they are very nice :). I make up my chicken soup by blending it (hand blender) in cold water, add a dash of pepper and microwave it

good luck Clair-Louise x

congratulations, what an amazing weight loss you should be very proud of yourself x

Back