End of week 6 - 25lbs down

Wanttobeslim

I will do it!!
Weigh in last night gave me another 3lbs down so I am now a quarter of the way towards my original target!! Fell off the wagon last week when I visited a hotel that we do a lot of business with, turned up and the manager announced that she would be hosting us to dinner - I didn't want to admit to her that I was on LL - it's hard enough getting people you know well, to understand the reasons that you are doing this diet. Ended up having a green salad with no dressing and have felt guilt all week. We walked an awful lot last week so I think the weight loss is prob from that. But hey I was back in ketosis by weigh in last night and firmly back on the wagon. I have a wedding to go to in just over 4 weeks and want to lose another stone by then.

well done

Well done U I no what its like to tell even friends U r going or r on LL they all look at u as if u R mad well done for getting back into ketos I am starting my LL 2night will b picking up my shakes cant wait want so much to be slimm again all the best 2 u keep going:party0049:
images_9ed885f95f6c60144d2510d0a42650dc.gif

Well you could have eaten worse, I shouldnt think it would do much damage, have you got straight back to ssing 100%...?

Yes 100% - was really hungry the night following my slip but worked through it and went to bed early!! Was fine the following morning...

One of my colleagues asked me today how long I planned to do this "silly diet" for. When I told her it will be at least September by the time I get to goal weight, if not Oct - November, her comment was " you are going to kill yourself, it's not healthy" - I decided to ignore the comment - she is a bitter individual anyway!! ;)

These people that dont know anything about the diets just wind me up......lol.
I think a lot of it is jealousy though, you are actively doing something to lose weight and quickly and they just dont like it.

You are so right Sonkie - this particular colleague moans about how fat she is - can't be more than a size 10!! Talks about her 'spare tyre' constantly but sits and eats biscuits all day long!! So I think it is some form of jealousy that my weight loss can be noted (because I was big in the first place) and she thinks all the attention should be on her ( not just on weight issues either!!)

Well done on your weight loss WTBS & well done for sticking to salad.
I don't think you've done any damage to the weight loss, the damage is psychological, its those chatterboxe's in your head you may have trouble with.
Hopefully you'll be able to stick to abstinence until you get to your target.
Good luck

Back